Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 12724 12725 12726 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Valefor.Applebottoms
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-07-13 13:12:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
Shiva.Bailiegrace said: »
WWYD RANDOM ROOM MATE QUESTION:

I had a roommate once. It was awful. The thing is, I liked the person and we were pals and everything. But forcing us both into each other's personal space was a disaster. Given a choice, I would never have a roommate again (besides my husband, obviously. He can be in my personal space all day long!)

If you are hurting for money, maybe it would be an ok temporary solution. But from my own personal experience, if you are not hurting for money, I'd avoid rooming up. Even people that you really like are going to really get under your skin when there's just no place you can go to get away from them.
Also with everyone being so sue happy, one wrong move with a roommate and they will take you to court for the most redundant things.

..I miss watching the People's Court. ; ;
 Shiva.Bailiegrace
Server: Shiva
user: Bai
By Shiva.Bailiegrace 2013-07-13 13:13:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I had one roommate once and I knew she was nucking futs going into it. I lasted three months I think...
 Fenrir.Schutz
Server: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2013-07-13 13:15:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Daus said: »
The people who name their beta characters cloud strife or cloudd striff or cloud strifex or variations of should just have their characters deleted.

Or at the very least placed in a pit together and be forced to make the real cloud strife please stand up in a battle to the death.

Same with the sephiroths and squall leonhearts.

Also the targaryens they are everywhere!

And all those characters with Benedict Cumberbatch references! ;_;

[+]
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2013-07-13 13:15:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I would stay living by myself. But I completely loathe the idea of rooming with someone I don't know. There is only one person I would willingly agree to live with and that is my best friend of 23 years.
 Valefor.Applebottoms
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-07-13 13:16:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I had one roommate once and I knew she was nucking futs going into it. I lasted three months I think...
Just depends on the person you're going into it with. Some people get along well and just leave each other alone. Others just can't handle living with another being.

Luck of the draw, but if you wanna save up money, you might have to put those chips on the table.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-07-13 13:16:10
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2013-07-13 13:16:53
Link | Quote | Reply

He can be in my personal space all day long!

giggity...
By Fyyvoaa 2013-07-13 13:17:42
Link | Quote | Reply

omnomnom green olives.
[+]
 Shiva.Bailiegrace
By Shiva.Bailiegrace 2013-07-13 13:18:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Applebottoms said: »

I had a roommate once. It was awful. The thing is, I liked the person and we were pals and everything. But forcing us both into each other's personal space was a disaster. Given a choice, I would never have a roommate again (besides my husband, obviously. He can be in my personal space all day long!)

If you are hurting for money, maybe it would be an ok temporary solution. But from my own personal experience, if you are not hurting for money, I'd avoid rooming up. Even people that you really like are going to really get under your skin when there's just no place you can go to get away from them.
Also with everyone being so sue happy, one wrong move with a roommate and they will take you to court for the most redundant things.

Yeah, the final straw with the one room mate I had was when she was going to 'sue me' for leaving the trash out which was destroyed by her dog..
Now, taking into account we had an agreement that the dog was to stay in their room 100% of the time if they weren't home, and
100% of the trash was theirs because it was the day I got home from a week long work trip is irrelevant...and the dog literally had 10min to do the destruction from the time I left to the time her husband got home...

It was my fault that I did see it full, did take it out and put a new bag in the trash can, I just forgot to grab it when I walked out the door.
My friend sent her a text message telling her to save the money she would use for a lawyer and apply it to a therapist because she her head was in more need of help than her dogs stomach. I was gone within a week after that.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Applebottoms
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-07-13 13:21:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Applebottoms said: »

Yeah, the final straw with the one room mate I had was when she was going to 'sue me' for leaving the trash out which was destroyed by her dog..
Now, taking into account we had an agreement that the dog was to stay in their room 100% of the time if they weren't home, and
100% of the trash was theirs because it was the day I got home from a week long work trip is irrelevant...and the dog literally had 10min to do the destruction from the time I left to the time her husband got home...

It was my fault that I did see it full, did take it out and put a new bag in the trash can, I just forgot to grab it when I walked out the door.
My friend sent her a text message telling her to save the money she would use for a lawyer and apply it to a therapist because she her head was in more need of help than her dogs stomach. I was gone within a week after that.
Yeeeeeah that's a horrible experience.. I would say if you move in with someone, no pets? XD
[+]
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-07-13 13:37:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Bailiegrace
By Shiva.Bailiegrace 2013-07-13 13:37:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Funny add on to that story...
They had got married and had about 10 sets of tupperware. She didn't cook and one of the first nights I got home, she had taken it upon herself to put all my cooking supplies (Flour, sugars, pastas) in about 6 containers before she donated the other 5-6 sets.

Flash forward to moving out:
She demanded I give them back. She was holding my Christmas supplies ransom in the storage closet we had for our unit which was located in the basement. To my advantage, she didn't have any items down there and the units were chincy as all heck. The lock was locked, but you could lift the door off the other side because they were not fastened hinges but a pin gate style hinge.
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-07-13 13:38:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Schutz said: »
And all those characters with Benedict Cumberbatch references!

I am blissfully unaware of who this person is, but matching him up with otters tickled my funny bone!
[+]
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2013-07-13 13:39:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally uninstalling FFXI 17 months after quitting.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2013-07-13 13:44:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Going to go ahead and pick up BL2 + Season Pass while it's at 66% off. Anyone else have it for PC?

I still need to update my PS3 version.
By Fyyvoaa 2013-07-13 13:47:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness said: »
Going to go ahead and pick up BL2 + Season Pass while it's at 66% off. Anyone else have it for PC?

I still need to update my PS3 version.

I picked it up when amazon had that sale, still have a BL GOTY steam key actually that's being unused.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2013-07-13 13:51:15
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Kujata.Daus
Server: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2013-07-13 13:54:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Schutz said: »
The people who name their beta characters cloud strife or cloudd striff or cloud strifex or variations of should just have their characters deleted.

Or at the very least placed in a pit together and be forced to make the real cloud strife please stand up in a battle to the death.

Same with the sephiroths and squall leonhearts.

Also the targaryens they are everywhere!

And all those characters with Benedict Cumberbatch references! ;_;

I just made my sister Moonmoon cuboardlatch name her chocobo Benedict :(
[+]
By Fyyvoaa 2013-07-13 13:56:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Moonmoon

I think I just found my chocobos name :s
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2013-07-13 13:59:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Fyyvoaa said: »
Moonmoon

I think I just found my chocobos name :s
Every time you post, I have to stop and watch your avatar.
[+]
 Bismarck.Alyora
VIP
user: alyria
By Bismarck.Alyora 2013-07-13 14:21:21
Link | Quote | Reply

knocked down a small wall...from bending and the heat...i made my stomach hurt...im getting old ; ; and a wimp
By Quiznor 2013-07-13 14:23:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk why i even bought borderlands 2 just now. Hate the game and hate you steam!
By Quiznor 2013-07-13 14:24:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else picture aly in a bikini swinging a giant smash bros style hammer around?
[+]
 Bismarck.Alyora
VIP
user: alyria
By Bismarck.Alyora 2013-07-13 14:25:24
Link | Quote | Reply

well i was swinging a hammer around lol not in a bikini though lol and dont wanna see that
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-07-13 14:30:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Quiznor said: »
Anyone else picture aly in a bikini swinging a giant smash bros style hammer around?
I pictured the hammer, but her avatar's hands.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2013-07-13 14:35:13
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 12724 12725 12726 ... 22718 22719 22720