Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 12673 12674 12675 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-07-09 08:40:50
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not a bad deal if you live far away from people can't get any decent internet
 Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-07-09 08:43:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
It's not a bad deal if you live far away from people can't get any decent internet
I'd rather live away from people and keep internets....
I now have a picture of 5 of us in that little yellow boat holding laptops, cellphones and even a desktop going across the lake with one person holding out a cellphone like a sword pointing to the town.....
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-07-09 08:47:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said: »
I'd rather live away from people and keep internets....
I now have a picture of 5 of us in that little yellow boat holding laptops, cellphones and even a desktop going across the lake with one person holding out a cellphone like a sword pointing to the town.....
Doweling rod with a Cellphone at the end?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-07-09 08:47:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon needs to draw that (draw me as a spriggan or bear or else)
[+]
 Odin.Headstrong
Server: Odin
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-07-09 08:50:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I wanna be Frank :O
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-07-09 08:53:27
Link | Quote | Reply

By headstrong 2013-07-09 08:54:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Nein >:|
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-07-09 08:55:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Uri did a little better LoL'ing up the place last night. I think I had the best LoL game of my life at 22/8/8
 Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-07-09 08:56:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Uri did a little better LoL'ing up the place last night. I think I had the best LoL game of my life at 22/8/8
Nice the more you play the more you'll learn champions and builds and do better ^^
[+]
 Odin.Headstrong
Server: Odin
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-07-09 08:57:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said: »
Siren.Mosin said: »
Nice the more you play the more you'll learn champions and builds and do better ^^
In reality it's just dumb luck and hoping your enemies are more HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE than you 3:
[+]
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2013-07-09 09:11:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon needs to draw that (draw me as a spriggan or bear or else)
Nope. Too much work to do as it is. Busy busy busy!
[+]
 Leviathan.Alvar
Server: Leviathan
user: Alvar1
By Leviathan.Alvar 2013-07-09 09:12:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Good morning / afternoon / night people! How are you all doing today? I hope well! :) what brings you guys to the ah forums?!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-07-09 09:15:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Alvy! how goes things? Been a while! Your Avi makes me think things going well =P
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-07-09 09:15:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Alvar said: »
Good morning / afternoon / night people! How are you all doing today? I hope well! :) what brings you guys to the ah forums?!

Lack of 14
[+]
 Leviathan.Alvar
By Leviathan.Alvar 2013-07-09 09:20:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Skull! It has really been a while o brethren of the subligaria! Things are doing well. I'm alive and I'm in good health :) but thank you for asking! How goes it for you?

Dracondria for some reason my phone doesn't let me reply do I just put your name down so sorties ;-;. I am really liking how people are giving 14 pretty good reviews I might have a look into it. :)
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-07-09 09:21:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I usually ignore reviews and just try it myself, best way to see if it's good or not lol
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-07-09 09:23:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Skull! It has really been a while o brethren of the subligaria! Things are doing well. I'm alive and I'm in good health :) but thank you for asking! How goes it for you?
Glad to hear it! Things going well for me as well ^^ Busy but well.
[+]
 Leviathan.Alvar
By Leviathan.Alvar 2013-07-09 09:29:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I usually ignore reviews and just try it myself, best way to see if it's good or not lol
I am excited to try it myself too. I'm just glad to see that the good feedback people give compared to 1.0. I am excited to get that same feel I did with xi when I first started it would be nice :)

Glad to hear it! Things going well for me as well ^^ Busy but well.[/quote]
I hope its the good kind of busy :) do you also play 14 if so which job did you go if I may ask :3?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-07-09 09:31:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I am excited to try it myself too. I'm just glad to see that the good feedback people give compared to 1.0. I am excited to get that same feel I did with xi when I first started it would be nice :)

Glad to hear it! Things going well for me as well ^^ Busy but well.
I hope its the good kind of busy :) do you also play 14 if so which job did you go if I may ask :3?

So very different from 1.0 and much more fun to me. Of course it's a lot easier in the beginning but Yoshi has promised some hard content for later. Making it accessible to more people so they don't feel overwhelmed in the beginning and learn the game. Dungeons have a pretty balanced learning curve too. With the Duty Finder you can login and do dungeons etc whenever you want, no pressure.

I play 14 on Behemoth (not on my Legacy character, more fun on a low level until release) and I'm currently a conjurer so the LS has a good healer and doesn't have to rely on a random for that. For release it's Excalibur like most of the other players since my Legacy is on there.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-07-09 09:31:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't play 14....and it is looking like yet. My LS started talking about maybe 14, and our LS is like 8 of us that are close and enjoy good times in person and its fun. So if LS goes I prolly will go to han gout with them, pretty much all I play FFXI for is them now.
 Leviathan.Alvar
By Leviathan.Alvar 2013-07-09 09:43:08
Link | Quote | Reply

So very different from 1.0 and much more fun to me. Of course it's a lot easier in the beginning but Yoshi has promised some hard content for later. Making it accessible to more people so they don't feel overwhelmed in the beginning and learn the game. Dungeons have a pretty balanced learning curve too. With the Duty Finder you can login and do dungeons etc whenever you want, no pressure.

I play 14 on Behemoth (not on my Legacy character, more fun on a low level until release) and I'm currently a conjurer so the LS has a good healer and doesn't have to rely on a random for that. For release it's Excalibur like most of the other players since my Legacy is on there.[/quote]
I want to play blm it looks pretty neat! Usually in a DD person it was more my personality/play style I kind of want to switch things up for a new game :) I want to see what the possibilities are!

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
I don't play 14....and it is looking like yet. My LS started talking about maybe 14, and our LS is like 8 of us that are close and enjoy good times in person and its fun. So if LS goes I prolly will go to han gout with them, pretty much all I play FFXI for is them now.
you are all very close? That is a good thing a very hard thing to find sometimes :3 I just wish xi could be livelier like before :) how are things in xi? How do you like the new content?
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-07-09 09:46:33
Link | Quote | Reply

you are all very close? That is a good thing a very hard thing to find sometimes :3 I just wish xi could be livelier like before :) how are things in xi? How do you like the new content?
Yah we had a meet up in Texas last month and was fun! Hung out at pool party house of a member, got drunk, ate steaks, good times. XI is, well i don't know how to give you best gauge, but SoA really makes me want to quit game. It's a game no longer for myself it seems, but I still have fun with friends. XD
 Leviathan.Alvar
By Leviathan.Alvar 2013-07-09 09:54:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Yah we had a meet up in Texas last month and was fun! Hung out at pool party house of a member, got drunk, ate steaks, good times. XI is, well i don't know how to give you best gauge, but SoA really makes me want to quit game. It's a game no longer for myself it seems, but I still have fun with friends. XD
That's so cool! I just recently moved to Texas. That is pretty neat you guys got together in real life! I am sure you guys had a lot to talk about xi? I know I would be. Did you guys call each other by your character names :p?
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-07-09 09:56:32
Link | Quote | Reply

That's so cool! I just recently moved to Texas. That is pretty neat you guys got together in real life! I am sure you guys had a lot to talk about xi? I know I would be. Did you guys call each other by your character names :p?
Yes.... XD Gamer names FTW!
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-07-09 10:01:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I get called "Drac" on skype lol, even though I use their real names
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-07-09 10:03:39