Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 11245 11246 11247 ... 22716 22717 22718
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-04-14 10:52:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Alexander.Drokin said: »
Asura.Ina said: »
It looks like PUP AF3 had sex with a Fulad-Zereh.
PUP shall infect everything! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*coughs uncontrollably for 3minutes.*
You wish your pup was as sexy as mine
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-04-14 10:52:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally got my 250 GS. XP Now to go get my Sword of Trials and switch to PUP to farm Bayld!

PUP REVOLUTION!
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-04-14 10:54:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Arebella said: »
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Wow, Freudian slip. Let me make a correction, there. It was his wedding, not his funeral. Anyhooooooo... Yeah, he of all people should know that such a soup can go fast quick. Either he needs to beat the dinner crowd, or yeah. Assuming you live on the east coast, boy needs to get him some crab; it's not difficult to find there.
Yeah, I live in MD xD
And he came in at 9:58 when we close at 10, and we sold out of it at like 7:00 lol. He was like well WHY DIDNT YOU MAKE MORE.
"Sir, there are different types of crab meat, and we ran out of the meat we use for cream..."
"OH. Okay SURE. Different kinds of crab meat... You are a f***ing idiot. If you ran out of crab, why do you still have maryland crab?!!?"

Had explain to this waste of oxygen man, that yes, there are indeed different types of crab meat, there is claw meat, used in maryland crab, and there is a more creamier mushier kind (i think its from the fin, idk i dont eat crabs) which we use for cream.
And yes, we have maryland and not cream because the cream sold out and the maryland didnt -_-
Oh god. Food service is a joy isn't it?

It's like people who ask for a medium rare steak and then *** when they find out the meat is still pink. Or...
-"I don't want it well done."
-"So, medium well?"
-"Yeah!"
-"So, just a sliver of pink in the middle, correct?"
-"What? No! I don't want any pink!"

Or on lobster nights, you get the 9:59 people who get like three lobster tickets (who the *** eats 36 oz. of lobster in the first place? With all that butter everyone smothers it with too...) and *** when I inform them I'll have to get the guys in back to cook more because we stopped production a while ago not expecting a (literal) last minute rush. Then I get bitched at for waking them wait and blah blah blah.

I'm beginning to understand the real reason behind the sneeze glass. It's there to stop me from stabbing annoying customers. STAB ALL THE ANNOYING CUSTOMERS!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-04-14 10:55:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
I was gonna post some pics of a girl I knew since you guys like blondes but I just can't remember her last name lol >.> Facebook stalking failed :(
Blonds are ok. But yesterday when I was getting my hair done... omg half the girls in there had this silver/white hair and I was just like "Can... can I take them home with me?" :Q

I'm a sucker for odd colors like that... I also decided I'm going back to something whitish once I'm done with my cosplay ***this summer.
By volkom 2013-04-14 10:57:20
Link | Quote | Reply

sucker for purple
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-04-14 10:57:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone wish they were as sexy as Mine.
mhm
mhm
/nod
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-04-14 10:58:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Reds
 Lakshmi.Kittykite
Server: Lakshmi
user: Kittykite
By Lakshmi.Kittykite 2013-04-14 10:59:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate people that come to campaign and see you have mobs(accidentally linked a bunch :( ) and just attack the one you are attacking... seriously? there's atleast 3 other mobs there... attack them! >:(
and then the people that can raise you don't >_> wish you could kill other players if you both have the little sword icon.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-04-14 10:59:39
Link | Quote | Reply

heheheh
 Cerberus.Arebella
Server: Cerberus
user: Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2013-04-14 11:01:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I was gonna post some pics of a girl I knew since you guys like blondes but I just can't remember her last name lol >.> Facebook stalking failed :(
Blonds are ok. But yesterday when I was getting my hair done... omg half the girls in there had this silver/white hair and I was just like "Can... can I take them home with me?" :Q

I'm a sucker for odd colors like that... I also decided I'm going back to something whitish once I'm done with my cosplay ***this summer.
I thought about putting silver highlights in my hair,
but i already have a blond highlight and kind of a mahagonyish(purpley brown) lowlight in my hair.
i thought about just getting a strawberry blonde dye to get it to natural tone, and then trying some silver. idk! :|

Edit: Tricky thing is, it has to come out perfect, because if its too dull, itll look grey, which is not... what i would want lol.
So maybe more of like a white-blond than silver.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-04-14 11:01:58
Link | Quote | Reply

How about a brunette then?

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2013-04-14 11:02:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Her nose is adorable.

I should open this thread more often.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-04-14 11:03:46
Link | Quote | Reply

How about a brunette then?

I usually prefer brunettes over blonds, that's for sure. XP

She's kinda cute...

Why you do dis!?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-04-14 11:05:47
Link | Quote | Reply

>.>

Post deleted by User.
 Kujata.Daus
Server: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2013-04-14 11:06:49
Link | Quote | Reply

random:

I like how the yahoo news frontpage goes from "North Korea" "North Korea", "North and South Korea" to "how cheeseballs are made"
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-04-14 11:07:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I kinda like the blonde, but omg brunette :D

What other colour would go good with blue hair? (or tips, or uh ... I dunno lol... streaks?) I kinda wanna do two colours in my hair but I dunno what.
 Cerberus.Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2013-04-14 11:08:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I had gold hair once >_>
Was weird.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-04-14 11:10:11
Link | Quote | Reply

but i already have a blond highlight and kind of a mahagonyish(purpley brown) lowlight in my hair.
i thought about just getting a strawberry blonde dye to get it to natural tone, and then trying some silver. idk! :|

Edit: Tricky thing is, it has to come out perfect, because if its too dull, itll look grey, which is not... what i would want lol.
The problem with doing colors like silver is in most cases you'll probably have to bleach first and depending on how your hair is you may have to do multiple processes of said bleach. It could look amazingly great, but it would require a lot of work.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-04-14 11:10:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Next week I shall have light brown hair with blue streaks in it :3

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-04-14 11:12:02
Link | Quote | Reply

She looks younger than she is, she's actually 24 lol
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-04-14 11:12:49
Link | Quote | Reply

:< I suppose she'd probably say she's too old for me then.

/sigh

I need to go punch some roots in the face now.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-04-14 11:13:58
Link | Quote | Reply

:< I suppose she'd probably say she's too old for me then.

/sigh
Only if she is lame.
 Cerberus.Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2013-04-14 11:16:47
Link | Quote | Reply

The problem with doing colors like silver is in most cases you'll probably have to bleach first and depending on how your hair is you may have to do multiple processes of said bleach. It could look amazingly great, but it would require a lot of work.
Yeahh my hair doesn't bleach well, last time my did my hair felt legit horrible for a full month before i finally conditioned the life back into it xD
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-04-14 11:17:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Schizm said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder
By volkom 2013-04-14 11:21:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »
Asura.Schizm said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder
same girl:

Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-04-14 11:23:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeahh my hair doesn't bleach well, last time my did my hair felt legit horrible for a full month before i finally conditioned the life back into it xD
Was it professionally done or did you do it yourself? If professionally, do you know the strength of the bleach they used? A weaker bleaching agent can be used which shouldn't damage the hair quite so much but it's really hard to tell.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-04-14 11:25:06
Link | Quote | Reply

She looks younger than she is, she's actually 24 lol

you say that like 24 is old.

ALSO, randomly watching cell saga on dragonball kai. cell games about to start and it feels like watching it for the first time.

sew gewd.
First Page 2 3 ... 11245 11246 11247 ... 22716 22717 22718