Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 11178 11179 11180 ... 22713 22714 22715
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-04-10 23:15:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
Siren.Kalilla said: »
... Not sure how to feel about Dark Souls 2 now.

Looked kinda clunky. You can move while shooting and healing now too.

Looks like they removed Dark Souls and Demon's Souls camera system too. ._.
I was really excited, and a lot of my worries have been washed away, but I still need to play it for myself. I did see many things that concerned me though, but I still loved a lot of what they showed.

I hope they did their research and linked the lore together, there is no room for error and they better get it right :|

I didn't find it clunky though myself, what did you mean by that?
I didn't think about it then, but I now realize the way the character was moving was less fluid because they were likely mid rolling/running.

Camera seemed very... stiff? I guess. And a lot closer to the character than I recall. Kinda makes the character feel less alone and isolated.

Fast healing while moving is going to kill a LOT of the difficulty. And is going to make fighting gankers an utter hell. :|

Smarter enemy AI is a definite improvement though. Torch idea is interesting. Not sure how to feel about deflecting objects with attacks. But it's not a new feature, if you're good enough, you can attack pursuers and destroy them instead of rolling/blocking them.
What did you think about them removing the humanity counter? It looks like a covenant thing.
 Asura.Yomisha
Server: Asura
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-04-10 23:16:59
Link | Quote | Reply

When needed /dnc is fine, of course. :o But as a general rule it would be /war. .-. It's been a long time since I've thought to /nin for anything other than procs. x.o
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-04-10 23:17:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Not too fond of it. I liked what they did with humanity in Dark (and too a lesser extent demon) Souls.

Better/more useful covenants would be nice.
 Asura.Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-04-10 23:17:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yomisha said: »
Warrior or Ninja, depending on the enemy before Abyssea was completely figured out and everything became easy mode.

I dunno, it was sorta played as a mixture of Dragoon and Warrior and felt less fun to play than either other. :|
... wat. o - o
Had Warrior's durability and had pretty high damage output. Not quite there, but it was close. And it had Dragoon TP gain and spammitude, but not quite there either. Spirit/Soul Jump are amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing.
Blowing my mind here.
 Siren.Dilandu
user: Dilandu
By Siren.Dilandu 2013-04-10 23:18:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I dropped my external 3TB HD and lost most of my pron. All my 1080P Blu ray anime gone...:( Finally finished backing up all the remaining stuff on my PC in case I somehow manage to kick my Tower Case and break my internal HD. Tried out Win 7 Ultimate. Couldn't get several games to work properly so I'm back to using Win XP 64 Pro.

Having urges to play FF11 again. Also doesn't help the last few games I have played reminds me of my Aegis in FF11 that I hardly ever used.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-04-10 23:22:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Schizm said: »
In the end, I mainly played on three jobs. WHM/SCH BLM/RDM SAM/DNC I would sometimes put on MNK in Abys if I was just messing around. What did people use in Dyna if you were soloing? I think I used DNC/MNK but I have a feeling it was MNK/DNC. Oddest job I did was BST/COR, my god the macros on that.

I do bst/dnc solo in dynamis with falcorr. Fairly safe but sometimes if you arent careful you can get swarmed and die. if you have an insanely geared thf you can solo thf/dnc. Or if you are very skilled/geared you can do blu/dnc.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-04-10 23:22:52
Link | Quote | Reply

No Samurai was doing:
WS -> Spirit Jump -> WS -> Soul Jump -> WS -> Meditate -> WS in as fast as gear swaps (and lag in my case...) would allow you.

Dragoon could 5-hit just like a Samurai could too. Toss in TP Save and well...

This isn't even including those with Corsesca/Chauve-Souris/Ryunohige.

It's probably a very different situation now, given it's been nearly two years since I've been serious about XI.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-04-10 23:27:39
Link | Quote | Reply

The healing items are just like Demon's Souls, except stone instead of grass. You now have at least 3 slots for each hand, and have preview slots for items / magic. You also have 2 other slots that they don't reveal yet, probably something to enchant your weapon I assume.

I don't like the HP / Stamina bar, they both are the same length now. I'm not sure why they did that. I'm not sure what the L1:15 means either :|
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-04-10 23:28:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Big shout out to Keymon on Odin, who pointed me towards Pete. HUGE shout out to Pete and his crew. They were doing some Dynamis-Xarcabard trial farming, and they let me join in on the GK fun. Got my Amanomurakumo 95'd up! :D
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-04-10 23:31:19
Link | Quote | Reply

They're faster working too. Indifferent to Stamina/HP bar as of now, but it'll probably bother me once I play it. Possibly arrow slots?

Might mean first slot, 15 uses.

Dat scenery pr0n.

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-04-10 23:33:48
Link | Quote | Reply

They're faster working too. Indifferent to Stamina/HP bar as of now, but it'll probably bother me once I play it. Possibly arrow slots?

Might mean first slot, 15 uses.

Dat scenery pr0n.

na not arrows

It has to mean level 2, 10 uses, for w/e magic that is I think.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-04-10 23:35:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial said: »
In the end, I mainly played on three jobs. WHM/SCH BLM/RDM SAM/DNC I would sometimes put on MNK in Abys if I was just messing around. What did people use in Dyna if you were soloing? I think I used DNC/MNK but I have a feeling it was MNK/DNC. Oddest job I did was BST/COR, my god the macros on that.
I do bst/dnc solo in dynamis with falcorr. Fairly safe but sometimes if you arent careful you can get swarmed and die. if you have an insanely geared thf you can solo thf/dnc. Or if you are very skilled/geared you can do blu/dnc.
Yeah I hated going in and started Dyna and then in the first few pulls, you aggro link a few mobs. I remember when I started on DNC awhile back, the greatest feeling after taking beat downs on BLM was accidentally linking crawlers (even targets) and one by one took down a group. But I find DNC at times can't make up the TP if you are just getting a beat down from over 3 mobs but atleast then I wouldn't give up unless you got a one punch spank.

well i find bst relatively safe to use. I have an " o ***" button i hit when i am in trouble that tosses on my twilight set for the reraise. also if you need 1 particular mob (An nm with a ton of adds around him) you can send falcorr on the nm, recall him as soon as he actually hits the nm, then dismiss him as soon as the mob gets away from super links, if you got more than 2 mobs with him. Recall falcorr and go to town. Since you sent falcorr after 1 mob, only that mob remains and the rest despawn. super useful for getting TE that are nut to butt with like 5 adds.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-10 23:42:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty sure my professor hates us. She sent an email telling us that our outline and annotated bibliography is due tonight instead of tomorrow, and I hadn't even started the bloody thing with about 3 other assignments I needed to finish by tonight. She corrected herself, but man... talk about stress.
 Asura.Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-04-10 23:43:00
Link | Quote | Reply

rawr .-.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-10 23:43:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Kinda like that, yeah.
 Asura.Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-04-10 23:47:14
Link | Quote | Reply

lol I saw you post after I posted it. Glad we're on the same page! :p
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-04-10 23:52:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Are Twilight Helm/Mail any good these days? if not, Shinryu has nothing else I need. :|
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-04-10 23:53:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Are Twilight Helm/Mail any good these days? if not, Shinryu has nothing else I need. :|

Always good to have a perma RR3 set.
[+]
 Asura.Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-04-10 23:53:45
Link | Quote | Reply

If nothing else, it's worth getting the set for RR. Body for Upheaval if you have nothing else, yada. Yeah, you should get them. :o
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-04-10 23:58:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Yay more fighting in the best looking arena in any game ever! \o/
 Asura.Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-04-11 00:03:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't stop laughing, lol.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-11 00:04:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Arebella
Server: Cerberus
user: Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2013-04-11 00:09:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Got sun chips and cookie dough ice cream. score.

the register woman looked at me like i was some juvenile stoner though, didn't appreciate the /lesigh and judgment goin on but whatever.
 Asura.Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-04-11 00:11:37
Link | Quote | Reply

She probably wasn't even thinking about that, lol. Don't be so paranoid! :p

Bad mood started to fade when I saw this~

Edit -_-
...those mother ***. having to reupload because hotlinking and blah.

rusrsritenow... whatever, have it x2!
[+]
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2013-04-11 00:16:25
Link | Quote | Reply

(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

I had to log in again after a game of LoL.
 Cerberus.Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2013-04-11 00:20:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ehhhh....
It was like this..

combined withhhh this.
 Cerberus.Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2013-04-11 00:22:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Just because, my hairs a little crazy, im in PJs, with no makeup on and im getting chips and ice cream at 1AM doesnt mean im a stoner.

Means im ABOUT to get stoned, or perhaps ive had a bad day xD
Or im hungry as ***and theres no food in the house!
/shakes fist

Edit: But anyway my irritation is now gone, cuz my kitty came to snuggle me <333 awww :3 he's purring like it's goin outta style though, holy balls.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 11178 11179 11180 ... 22713 22714 22715