Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10950 10951 10952 ... 22722 22723 22724
By Artemicion 2013-03-29 10:26:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I think commercialization of such foods have diminished the more acute definition of "artisan". I won't argue or disagree with that. Much like how "organic" doesn't really mean ***anymore. I'm simply using the most convenient term for what is most conducive to my previously posted hamburgers.
 Kujata.Daus
Server: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2013-03-29 10:28:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said: »
Ugh, starting to hate the fact that I follow food blogs.
Especially when your stomach is growling, and you go to the fridge to see something along these lines.

My fridge looks like this too except I've still got a little single person cottage cheese cup in there that I've taken out and put back in and taken out and put back in because I kept meaning to eat it at work and never did...and now I'm wondering what the constant temperature change has done too it.

Also, I still have my headache from yesterday. Ugh.
By Quiznor 2013-03-29 10:28:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Cant we just all agree,an XL ultimate bacon cheese burger is unsurpassable?
By Artemicion 2013-03-29 10:29:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said: »
Art, you're so hipster it's impossible to explain the logic behind it to you...

If you're gonna call me out on something, at least back up your argument.
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-03-29 10:31:51
Link | Quote | Reply

More burgers like that if you wanted to see them
 Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-29 10:33:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Art, you're so hipster it's impossible to explain the logic behind it to you...

If you're gonna call me out on something, at least back up your argument.
It's quite simple, we're talking about a burger. To make the claim it takes sophistication is just asinine. You can more or less throw ***that taste good on a burger and it'll taste good. I really don't have to make an argument because you're just just going to come back with some ":oh blah blah blah main stream" argument like you have been. You're a hipster, end of story.
That's been my entire point.
That and the word "Artisan" on something as simple as a burger is dumb.
 Shiva.Azraelina
Server: Shiva
user: Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2013-03-29 10:33:54
Link | Quote | Reply

The place on my spine where I slid down the last few steps of concrete stairs on my bum still hurts 2 weeks later. :O

Hopefully it's just healing... But in a week or two I'm going to get it xrayed if it still hurts. T.T
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-03-29 10:34:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Calm your *** boys... Or I will flash you.
By Artemicion 2013-03-29 10:35:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ad hominem isn't a very good validation to your argument; if you have one.
 Siren.Flavin
Server: Siren
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-03-29 10:35:27
Link | Quote | Reply

What's the difference about being a hipster about food or a self proclaimed "PC snob" or a nostalgia gamer lol...
 Kujata.Daus
Server: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2013-03-29 10:35:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Im staring at this interestingly intense conversation about how the word "artisan" and "hamburger"...I think I can find other things to be intense about.

whatever....Im just here because the hamburgers look good.

you know who has good local hamburgers thats better than mcdonalds? red robin...who wants to go to red robin? me.
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2013-03-29 10:35:58
Link | Quote | Reply

:x remaking people, more detail this time lol
and limit is at 8
-has 2 chara slots open-
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-29 10:36:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Azraelina said: »
The place on my spine where I slid down the last few steps of concrete stairs on my bum still hurts 2 weeks later. :O

Hopefully it's just healing... But in a week or two I'm going to get it xrayed if it still hurts. T.T
I feel like there is a story that builds up to this.....
Do tell.
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-29 10:36:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ad hominem isn't a very good validation to your argument; if you have one.
That was my point from the start though.....
Or did you miss that in the first post....
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-03-29 10:37:40
Link | Quote | Reply

The place on my spine where I slid down the last few steps of concrete stairs on my bum still hurts 2 weeks later. :O Hopefully it's just healing... But in a week or two I'm going to get it xrayed if it still hurts. T.T
If it still hurts two weeks later you should already have gotten it checked out... waiting that long only allows it to exacerbate the problem if there actually is one... plus two weeks is already quite awhile for pain to subsist...
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-03-29 10:37:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
:x remaking people, more detail this time lol
and limit is at 8
-has 2 chara slots open-
Did I do anything crazy last night?
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-03-29 10:38:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Daus said: »
Im staring at this interestingly intense conversation about how the word "artisan" and "hamburger"...I think I can find other things to be intense about. whatever....Im just here because the hamburgers look good. you know who has good local hamburgers thats better than mcdonalds? red robin...who wants to go to red robin? me.
Can I go to? They have Fanta there! The cheese sticks are pretty good too...

Edit: this argument happens all the time though... usually it's about what's "authentic" though lol..
 Shiva.Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2013-03-29 10:38:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Do tell.

There was a mexican on the third step. I was very drunk. I decided to jump over him and this wouldn't have been a problem had I been wearing different shoes. I was wearing flip flops and when I landed on the step below him, they slid across the concrete and right out in front of me and pew pew pew, fell down the rest of the stairs.

It hurt.
[+]
By Artemicion 2013-03-29 10:38:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Flavin said: »
The place on my spine where I slid down the last few steps of concrete stairs on my bum still hurts 2 weeks later. :O Hopefully it's just healing... But in a week or two I'm going to get it xrayed if it still hurts. T.T
If it still hurts two weeks later you should already have gotten it checked out... waiting that long only allows it to exacerbate the problem if there actually is one... plus two weeks is already quite awhile for pain to subsist...

Two weeks is a pretty general threshold between something that will pass and naturally heal and something that can be potentially dire.
Of course, this is subject to severity of symptoms and pain tolerance.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-29 10:39:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Do tell.

There was a mexican on the third step. I was very drunk. I decided to jump over him and this wouldn't have been a problem had I been wearing different shoes. I was wearing flip flops and when I landed on the step below him, they slid across the concrete and right out in front of me and pew pew pew, fell down the rest of the stairs.

It hurt.
You need to level up your flip flop skill.
Clearly that was the problem.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-03-29 10:39:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Do tell.

It hurt.
I feel bad [+] this... but it made me lol D:
 Shiva.Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2013-03-29 10:40:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Flavin said: »

Two weeks is a pretty general threshold between something that will pass and naturally heal and something that can be potentially dire.
Of course, this is subject to severity of symptoms and pain tolerance.

It's not really a pain just sore. There were, of course, a lot of scratches and what not from the concrete and 2 weeks is normal for healing and whatnot. >_>

I honestly don't think it's the bone or anything. I can twist and do everything normal just hurts to the touch or if I push on it in a chair and whatnot.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2013-03-29 10:41:35
Link | Quote | Reply

ouch D:

@ Ina:
didnt load it last night, was installing and patching *** :/
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-29 10:43:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't argue over burgers, gentlemen. Argue over something worthwhile. Like literature.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-03-29 10:43:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk... had a co worker fall down the steps... she thoght she sprained her ankle... she actually broke it... spent days after walking around on it just making it worse...
 Shiva.Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2013-03-29 10:45:04
Link | Quote | Reply

There is no swelling or pain when I touch the bone. And I'm sure after 2 weeks a fracture on the spine would cause serious pain not only in the spinal area but spreading too.

Fairly certain I can say it's not.

Plus my squats are still fine. Pssh.
By Artemicion 2013-03-29 10:45:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Don't argue over burgers, gentlemen. Argue over something worthwhile. Like literature.

Just for you Mag >:3

[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-03-29 10:47:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not necassarily saying there is anything wrong... just that soreness/pain lasting more than two weeks is not normal... Also, there wouldn't necassarily be any bruising/swelling for a fracture...
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-29 10:48:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Hsssssssssssssss! It burns us!!! Hsssssssssssssss!
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-29 10:48:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Romantic Era work blows.
Best thing to come from that era was the Gothic themes that would lead to Joseph Conrad.
First Page 2 3 ... 10950 10951 10952 ... 22722 22723 22724