Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10938 10939 10940 ... 22722 22723 22724
By Quiznor 2013-03-28 20:08:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
Quiznor said: »
Asura.Abysswalker said: »
You wish >.>

Thats the idea,I spend my life wishing because I'm a <insert 8 adjectives I wrote out and deleted> failure
8 adjectives? I don't know you but I'm guessing
Fat ugly punctual lazy dumb slow miserable lonely?
It's like family feud!

3.5/8

Always a great gif to page with
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-28 20:08:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Gr-r-r — there go, my heart’s abhorrence!
Water your damned flower-pots, do!
If hate killed men, Brother Jine,
God’s blood, would not mine kill you!
What? your myrtle-bush wants trimming?
Oh, that rose has prior claims —
Needs its leaden vase filled brimming?
Hell dry you up with its flames!
At the meal we sit together;
Salve tibi! I must hear
Wise talk of the kind of weather,
Sort of season, time of year:
Not a plenteous cork-crop: scarcely
Dare we hope oak-galls, I doubt;
What’s the Latin name for “parsley?”
What’s the Greek name for Swine’s Snout?
Whew! We’ll have our platter burnished,
Laid with care on our own shelf!
With a fire-new spoon we’re furnished,
And a goblet for ourself,
Rinsed like something sacrificial
Ere ’tis fit to touch our chaps —
Marked with L. for our initial!
(He-he! There his lily snaps!)
Saint, forsooth! While brown Dolores
Squats outside the Convent bank
With Sanchicha, telling stories,
Steeping tresses in the tank,
Blue-black, lustrous, thick like horsehairs,
— Can’t I see his dead eye glow,
Bright as ’twere a Barbary corsair’s?
(That is, if he’d let it show!)
When he finishes refection,
Knife and fork he never lays
Cross-wise, to my recollection,
As do I, in Jesu’s praise.
I the Trinity illustrate,
Drinking watered orange-pulp —
In three sips the Arian frustrate;
While he drains his at one gulp.
Oh, those melons? If he’s able
We’re to have a feast! so nice!
One goes to the Abbot’s table,
All of us get each a slice.
How go on your flowers? None double?
Not one fruit-sort can you spy?
Strange! — And I, too, at such trouble,
Keep them close-nipped on the sly!
There’s a great text in Galatians,
Once you trip on it, entails
Twenty-nine distinct damnations,
One sure, if another fails:
If I trip him just a-dying,
Sure of heaven as sure as can be,
Spin him round and send him flying
Off to hell, a Manichee?
Or, my scrofulous French novel
On grey paper with blunt type!
Simply glance at it, you grovel
Hand and foot in Belial’s gripe:
If I double down its pages
At the woeful sixteenth print,
When he gathers his greengages,
Ope a sieve and slip it in ’t?
Or, there’s Satan! — one might venture
Pledge one’s soul to him, yet leave
Such a flaw in the indenture
As he’d miss till, past retrieve,
Blasted lay that rose-acacia
We’re so proud of! Hy, Zy, Hine ...
“St, there’s Vespers! Plena gratiâ
Ave, Virgo! Gr-r-r — you swine! "
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-28 20:09:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Abysswalker
Server: Asura
By Asura.Abysswalker 2013-03-28 20:09:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kittykite said: »
Are you Misae Sagara?

You guys are so mean!
No.
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-03-28 20:10:25
Link | Quote | Reply

It is imperative that I give you the following information, which Jine wants concealed from the public. The first thing I want to bring up is that Jine's apocrisiaries often reverse the normal process of interpretation. That is, they value the unsaid over the said, the obscure over the clear. You may balk at this, but he has frequently been spotted making nicey-nice with dimwitted, high-handed fussbudgets. Is this because he needs their help to rob, steal, cheat, and murder? Apparently, even know-it-all Jine doesn't know the answer to that one. It wouldn't even matter much if he did, given that I have often maintained that reasonable people can reasonably disagree. Unfortunately, when dealing with Jine and his myrmidons, that claim assumes facts not in evidence. So let me claim instead that I can't possibly be alone in my view that Jine is the scourge of all that is good and true. Be patient; I won't ask you to take that on faith. Rather, I'll provide irrefragable proof that Jine claims that he should progressively enlarge and increasingly centralize the means of oppression, exploitation, violence, and destruction because "it's the right thing to do". I would say that that claim is 70% folderol, 20% twaddle, and 10% another caustic attempt to spread rumors, gossip, and stories that are unquestionably false.

As is so often the case, the television-addicted, drone inhabitants of Jine's rotting empire of Comstockism uniformly believe that courtesy and manners don't count for anything. Well, I have news for such scornful louts: Jine's hypocrisy is transparent. Even the least discerning among us can see right through it. Lastly, Jine always tries to shift blame from himself to pot-valiant, ostentatious faitours.
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-28 20:11:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Josiahfk said: »
3.5? Was it depressed instead of miserable?

Hmmm,it was 3.5,but if you wanna substitue miserable with depressed,its still 3.5
 Carbuncle.Jine
Server: Carbuncle
user: Mutsuhiko
By Carbuncle.Jine 2013-03-28 20:12:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chuuuuu said: »
It is imperative that I give you the following information, which Jine wants concealed from the public. The first thing I want to bring up is that Jine's apocrisiaries often reverse the normal process of interpretation. That is, they value the unsaid over the said, the obscure over the clear. You may balk at this, but he has frequently been spotted making nicey-nice with dimwitted, high-handed fussbudgets. Is this because he needs their help to rob, steal, cheat, and murder? Apparently, even know-it-all Jine doesn't know the answer to that one. It wouldn't even matter much if he did, given that I have often maintained that reasonable people can reasonably disagree. Unfortunately, when dealing with Jine and his myrmidons, that claim assumes facts not in evidence. So let me claim instead that I can't possibly be alone in my view that Jine is the scourge of all that is good and true. Be patient; I won't ask you to take that on faith. Rather, I'll provide irrefragable proof that Jine claims that he should progressively enlarge and increasingly centralize the means of oppression, exploitation, violence, and destruction because "it's the right thing to do". I would say that that claim is 70% folderol, 20% twaddle, and 10% another caustic attempt to spread rumors, gossip, and stories that are unquestionably false.

As is so often the case, the television-addicted, drone inhabitants of Jine's rotting empire of Comstockism uniformly believe that courtesy and manners don't count for anything. Well, I have news for such scornful louts: Jine's hypocrisy is transparent. Even the least discerning among us can see right through it. Lastly, Jine always tries to shift blame from himself to pot-valiant, ostentatious faitours.
Im not reading these just quoting I love how mad these dudes are getting because i said maybe they should prioritize life differently but hey if insulting me makes you guys feel better keep going Im getting a good laugh out of ppl using words they dont even know the meaning too
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2013-03-28 20:12:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Rather than engage in a point-by-point response to the textual interpretation of Jine's artifices, I want to respond to the more general issue at hand. I begin with critical semantic clarifications. First, no one has a higher opinion of Jine than I, and I think Jine is a daft philodox. I alluded to this earlier, but if he wants to complain, he should have an argument. He shouldn't just throw out the word "counterintelligence", for example, and expect us to be scared.

The problem as I see it is not a question of who the casuists of this society are but rather that Jine is putting a huge amount of effort into squashing his self-doubt and hiding his flaws. The more effort he puts into that, the worse things are when these suppressed traits finally bust out. When that happens—and it will certainly happen—you should be sure to remember that I've heard Jine say that we can trust him not to mobilize support for the special interests that dominate state and private activity. Was that just a slip of the lip, or is Jine secretly trying to obfuscate the issue so that one can't see what ought to be thoroughly obvious to all? I'll tell you the answer in a moment. But first, let me just say that we must all face the storm and stress of taking the lemons that he's handing us and making lemonade. This exercise will, at the very least, demonstrate to the world that Jine is exceptionally eager to outrage the very sensibilities of those who value freedom and fairness. His insuperable acrasia is partly to blame for that, but another part of the story is that Jine is a psychologically defective person. He's what the psychiatrists call a constitutional psychopath or a sociopath.

Jine says that everyone would be a lot safer if he were to monitor all of our personal communications and financial transactions—even our library records. Why on Earth does Jine need to monitor our library records? Jine doesn't want you to know the answer to that question; he wants to ensure you don't proscribe him and his compeers as the most dangerous enemies of the people. He believes that he is a champion of liberty and individual expression. Unfortunately, as long as he believes such absurdities, he will continue to commit atrocities.

To some extent, I can't make heads or tails of Jine's mottos. I mean, does he want to foment a radical realignment of industrialized economies, or doesn't he? Jine has been going around saying that he is a man of peace. That's a bit of a furphy. The truth is that Jine's legates remain largely silent when asked about the correlative connecting Jine to antagonism. The rare times they do deign to comment they invariably skew the issue to prevent people from realizing that Jine is firmly convinced that materialism is absolutely essential to the well-being of society. His belief is controverted, however, by the weight of the evidence indicating that Jine really needs to lighten up. As an interesting experiment, try to point this out to him. (You might want to don safety equipment first.) I think you'll find that Jine may have access to weapons of mass destruction. Then again, I consider him to be a weapon of mass destruction himself.

Regardless of what philanthropic enthusiasts or visionary dreamers may say about human perfectibility, somebody has to supply the missing ingredient that could stop the worldwide slide into philistinism. That somebody can be you. In any case, if Jine thinks that he can make me throw in with cold-blooded nymphomaniacs against the forces of good then he's barking up the wrong tree. Is it just me, or do other people also think that the spirits of our ancestors grieve as they watch him introduce disease, ignorance, squalor, idleness, and want into affluent neighborhoods? I ask because there are two types of people in this world. There are those who turn the trickle of cannibalism into a tidal wave, and there are those who prevent his soulless bunco games from spreading like a malignant tumor. Jine fits neatly into the former category, of course.

It should be intuitively obvious even to the most casual observer that most people would agree that there is no defense against ridicule. But once you've admitted that, you've admitted that I obviously don't want to have to listen to his phlegmatic billingsgate. And it follows inexorably that, except in special cases, few people realize that the scores of goose-stepping know-nothings who comprise Jine's imperium must all be held accountable for helping Jine resort to underhanded tactics. Jine vehemently denies that, of course. But he obviously would because the first response to this from his goons is perhaps that merciless cheapskates aren't ever exploitative. Wrong. Just glance at the facts: The anti-intellectualism "debate" is not a debate. It is a harangue, a politically motivated, brilliantly publicized, venal attack on progressive ideas.

Jine says that the rest of us are an inferior group of people, fit only to be enslaved, beaten, and butchered at the whim of our betters. The inference is that Jine knows the "right" way to read Plato, Maimonides, and Machiavelli. I'm happy to report that I can't follow that logic. I wouldn't even mention that there must be some ascertainable mental block that makes him so froward if it weren't really true. In any case, he demands absolute and blind obedience from his flacks. If he didn't, they might question his orders to infiltrate and then dominate and control the mass media. This unrelenting demand of obedience also implies that Jine has a glib proficiency with words and very sensitive nostrils. He can smell money in your pocket from a block away. Once that delicious aroma reaches Jine's nostrils, he'll start talking about the joy of resistentialism and how ethical responsibility is merely a trammel of earthbound mortals and should not be required of a demigod like him. As you listen to Jine's sing-song, chances are you won't even notice his hand as it goes into your pocket. Only later, after you realize you've been robbed, will you truly understand that he has gotten carried away with burying our heritage, our traditions, and our culture. It's pretty clear from this lack of restraint that he would arrest and detain his foes indefinitely without charge, without trial, and without access to legal counsel, all at the drop of a hat. It's therefore imperative that we make him pay for his crimes against humanity, as doing so will let Jine know that I allege we should knock down his house of cards. By "house of cards," I'm referring to the fragile, highly unstable, and feckless framework of lies on which Jine's popularity is based. Without that framework, people everywhere would come to realize that Jine has remarked that courtesy and manners don't count for anything. This is a comment that should chill the spine of anyone with moral convictions. To make sure you understand I'll spell it out for you. For starters, it's quite easy for Jine to declaim my proposals. But when is he going to provide an alternative proposal of his own? No, don't guess; this isn't audience participation day. I'll just tell you. But before I do, you should note that he snorts around like a truffle pig in search of proof that national-security interests can and should be sidestepped whenever his personal interests are at stake. I suspect that the only thing that Jine will find from such a search is that he recently went through an exclusionism phase in which he tried repeatedly to dupe people into believing that it's profligate to attack his malice and hypocrisy. In fact, I'm not convinced that this phase of his has entirely passed. My evidence is that I am quite certain that Jine has never seen a statistical correlation that he couldn't somehow turn into a causal claim fitting his debauched ideology. You don't believe me? Well, consider that Jine likes to implant within the government a set of fifth columnists who are devoted to his dream of pulling the levers of Titoism and oiling the gears of fogyism. Such activity can flourish only in the dark, however. If you drag it into the open, Jine and his lickspittles will run for cover like cockroaches in a dirty kitchen when the light is turned on suddenly during the night. That's why we must keep the faith.

Jine's objectives are not witty satire, as he would have you believe. They're simply the iniquitous ramblings of someone who has no idea or appreciation of what he's mocking. Jine has always used Maoism as his moorings. I don't think anyone questions that. But did you know that I don't think he understands what sensationalism means to all the people it hurts? We must draw an accurate portrait of his ideological alignment. If we fail then all of our sacrifices and all of the dreams and sacrifices of our ancestors will have been in vain. The key is to realize that Jine recently got caught red-handed trying to lay waste to the environment. Well, surprise, surprise, surprise, as Gomer Pyle would say.

To state it in a more sophisticated manner, Jine justifies his ornery tracts with fallacious logical arguments based on argumentum ad baculum. In case you're unfamiliar with the term, it means that if we don't accept Jine's claim that he does the things he does "for the children" then he will paralyze any serious or firm decision and thereby become responsible for the weak and half-hearted execution of even the most necessary measures. Of course, I'm generalizing a little here. But that's only because he may reduce history to an overdetermined, wireframe sketch of what are, in reality, complex, dynamic events right after he reads this letter. Let him. As soon as our backs are turned, I will get people to sign a petition to limit Jine's ability to cause trouble.

There can be no doubt that Jine has got to go—and yesterday isn't soon enough. A small child really couldn't understand that I experienced quite an epiphany when I first realized that there is no compelling moral or economic reason why he should confuse the catastrophic power of state fascism with the repression of an authoritarian government in our minds. But any adult can easily grasp that I correctly predicted that he would glamorize drug usage. Alas, I didn't think he'd do that so effectively—or so soon. All the same, Jine used to complain about being persecuted. Now he is our primary persecutor. This reversal of roles reminds me that Jine is exceedingly jealous, insensate, sniveling, disaffected, heartless, slatternly, neo-neurotic, petulant, crabby, and shiftless. Sorry for the synathroesmus, but he keeps missing my point. More specifically, he keeps getting hung up on my words without seeing the underlying meaning. For example, when I say that in every country there are intransigent loonies who are every bit as semi-intelligible as Jine, Jine seems incapable of realizing that what I'm really getting at is that he thinks that uncompanionable clodpolls should be fêted at wine-and-cheese fund-raisers. This is a fixed and false (i.e., delusional) belief that will lead to his suppressing our freedom one of these days. I don't know if we can cure Jine of this insufferable belief, but I do know that he wants us to emulate the White Queen from Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking Glass, who strives to believe "as many as six impossible things before breakfast". Then again, even the White Queen would have trouble believing that the ideas of "freedom" and "unilateralism" are Siamese twins. I prefer to believe things that my experience tells me are true, such as that it's best to ignore most of the quotes that Jine so frequently cites. He takes quotes out of context; uses misleading, irrelevant, and out-of-date quotes; and presents quotes from legitimate authorities used misleadingly to support contentions that they did not intend and that are not true. In short, some people think I'm exaggerating when I say that Jine is a walking time bomb of interdenominationalism. But I'm not exaggerating; if anything, I'm understating the situation. Before you read this letter, you might have thought that cannibalism, wife-swapping, and the murder of infants and the elderly are acceptable behavior. Now you know that I can no longer brook Jine's oligophrenic complaints.
[+]
 Asura.Abysswalker
By Asura.Abysswalker 2013-03-28 20:14:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Daryl is so cute. :o
[+]
By Artemicion 2013-03-28 20:14:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Jine said: »
I don't know how to read.

FTFY.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Jine
By Carbuncle.Jine 2013-03-28 20:14:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Serj said: »
Rather than engage in a point-by-point response to the textual interpretation of Jine's artifices, I want to respond to the more general issue at hand. I begin with critical semantic clarifications. First, no one has a higher opinion of Jine than I, and I think Jine is a daft philodox. I alluded to this earlier, but if he wants to complain, he should have an argument. He shouldn't just throw out the word "counterintelligence", for example, and expect us to be scared.

The problem as I see it is not a question of who the casuists of this society are but rather that Jine is putting a huge amount of effort into squashing his self-doubt and hiding his flaws. The more effort he puts into that, the worse things are when these suppressed traits finally bust out. When that happens—and it will certainly happen—you should be sure to remember that I've heard Jine say that we can trust him not to mobilize support for the special interests that dominate state and private activity. Was that just a slip of the lip, or is Jine secretly trying to obfuscate the issue so that one can't see what ought to be thoroughly obvious to all? I'll tell you the answer in a moment. But first, let me just say that we must all face the storm and stress of taking the lemons that he's handing us and making lemonade. This exercise will, at the very least, demonstrate to the world that Jine is exceptionally eager to outrage the very sensibilities of those who value freedom and fairness. His insuperable acrasia is partly to blame for that, but another part of the story is that Jine is a psychologically defective person. He's what the psychiatrists call a constitutional psychopath or a sociopath.

Jine says that everyone would be a lot safer if he were to monitor all of our personal communications and financial transactions—even our library records. Why on Earth does Jine need to monitor our library records? Jine doesn't want you to know the answer to that question; he wants to ensure you don't proscribe him and his compeers as the most dangerous enemies of the people. He believes that he is a champion of liberty and individual expression. Unfortunately, as long as he believes such absurdities, he will continue to commit atrocities.

To some extent, I can't make heads or tails of Jine's mottos. I mean, does he want to foment a radical realignment of industrialized economies, or doesn't he? Jine has been going around saying that he is a man of peace. That's a bit of a furphy. The truth is that Jine's legates remain largely silent when asked about the correlative connecting Jine to antagonism. The rare times they do deign to comment they invariably skew the issue to prevent people from realizing that Jine is firmly convinced that materialism is absolutely essential to the well-being of society. His belief is controverted, however, by the weight of the evidence indicating that Jine really needs to lighten up. As an interesting experiment, try to point this out to him. (You might want to don safety equipment first.) I think you'll find that Jine may have access to weapons of mass destruction. Then again, I consider him to be a weapon of mass destruction himself.

Regardless of what philanthropic enthusiasts or visionary dreamers may say about human perfectibility, somebody has to supply the missing ingredient that could stop the worldwide slide into philistinism. That somebody can be you. In any case, if Jine thinks that he can make me throw in with cold-blooded nymphomaniacs against the forces of good then he's barking up the wrong tree. Is it just me, or do other people also think that the spirits of our ancestors grieve as they watch him introduce disease, ignorance, squalor, idleness, and want into affluent neighborhoods? I ask because there are two types of people in this world. There are those who turn the trickle of cannibalism into a tidal wave, and there are those who prevent his soulless bunco games from spreading like a malignant tumor. Jine fits neatly into the former category, of course.

It should be intuitively obvious even to the most casual observer that most people would agree that there is no defense against ridicule. But once you've admitted that, you've admitted that I obviously don't want to have to listen to his phlegmatic billingsgate. And it follows inexorably that, except in special cases, few people realize that the scores of goose-stepping know-nothings who comprise Jine's imperium must all be held accountable for helping Jine resort to underhanded tactics. Jine vehemently denies that, of course. But he obviously would because the first response to this from his goons is perhaps that merciless cheapskates aren't ever exploitative. Wrong. Just glance at the facts: The anti-intellectualism "debate" is not a debate. It is a harangue, a politically motivated, brilliantly publicized, venal attack on progressive ideas.

Jine says that the rest of us are an inferior group of people, fit only to be enslaved, beaten, and butchered at the whim of our betters. The inference is that Jine knows the "right" way to read Plato, Maimonides, and Machiavelli. I'm happy to report that I can't follow that logic. I wouldn't even mention that there must be some ascertainable mental block that makes him so froward if it weren't really true. In any case, he demands absolute and blind obedience from his flacks. If he didn't, they might question his orders to infiltrate and then dominate and control the mass media. This unrelenting demand of obedience also implies that Jine has a glib proficiency with words and very sensitive nostrils. He can smell money in your pocket from a block away. Once that delicious aroma reaches Jine's nostrils, he'll start talking about the joy of resistentialism and how ethical responsibility is merely a trammel of earthbound mortals and should not be required of a demigod like him. As you listen to Jine's sing-song, chances are you won't even notice his hand as it goes into your pocket. Only later, after you realize you've been robbed, will you truly understand that he has gotten carried away with burying our heritage, our traditions, and our culture. It's pretty clear from this lack of restraint that he would arrest and detain his foes indefinitely without charge, without trial, and without access to legal counsel, all at the drop of a hat. It's therefore imperative that we make him pay for his crimes against humanity, as doing so will let Jine know that I allege we should knock down his house of cards. By "house of cards," I'm referring to the fragile, highly unstable, and feckless framework of lies on which Jine's popularity is based. Without that framework, people everywhere would come to realize that Jine has remarked that courtesy and manners don't count for anything. This is a comment that should chill the spine of anyone with moral convictions. To make sure you understand I'll spell it out for you. For starters, it's quite easy for Jine to declaim my proposals. But when is he going to provide an alternative proposal of his own? No, don't guess; this isn't audience participation day. I'll just tell you. But before I do, you should note that he snorts around like a truffle pig in search of proof that national-security interests can and should be sidestepped whenever his personal interests are at stake. I suspect that the only thing that Jine will find from such a search is that he recently went through an exclusionism phase in which he tried repeatedly to dupe people into believing that it's profligate to attack his malice and hypocrisy. In fact, I'm not convinced that this phase of his has entirely passed. My evidence is that I am quite certain that Jine has never seen a statistical correlation that he couldn't somehow turn into a causal claim fitting his debauched ideology. You don't believe me? Well, consider that Jine likes to implant within the government a set of fifth columnists who are devoted to his dream of pulling the levers of Titoism and oiling the gears of fogyism. Such activity can flourish only in the dark, however. If you drag it into the open, Jine and his lickspittles will run for cover like cockroaches in a dirty kitchen when the light is turned on suddenly during the night. That's why we must keep the faith.

Jine's objectives are not witty satire, as he would have you believe. They're simply the iniquitous ramblings of someone who has no idea or appreciation of what he's mocking. Jine has always used Maoism as his moorings. I don't think anyone questions that. But did you know that I don't think he understands what sensationalism means to all the people it hurts? We must draw an accurate portrait of his ideological alignment. If we fail then all of our sacrifices and all of the dreams and sacrifices of our ancestors will have been in vain. The key is to realize that Jine recently got caught red-handed trying to lay waste to the environment. Well, surprise, surprise, surprise, as Gomer Pyle would say.

To state it in a more sophisticated manner, Jine justifies his ornery tracts with fallacious logical arguments based on argumentum ad baculum. In case you're unfamiliar with the term, it means that if we don't accept Jine's claim that he does the things he does "for the children" then he will paralyze any serious or firm decision and thereby become responsible for the weak and half-hearted execution of even the most necessary measures. Of course, I'm generalizing a little here. But that's only because he may reduce history to an overdetermined, wireframe sketch of what are, in reality, complex, dynamic events right after he reads this letter. Let him. As soon as our backs are turned, I will get people to sign a petition to limit Jine's ability to cause trouble.

There can be no doubt that Jine has got to go—and yesterday isn't soon enough. A small child really couldn't understand that I experienced quite an epiphany when I first realized that there is no compelling moral or economic reason why he should confuse the catastrophic power of state fascism with the repression of an authoritarian government in our minds. But any adult can easily grasp that I correctly predicted that he would glamorize drug usage. Alas, I didn't think he'd do that so effectively—or so soon. All the same, Jine used to complain about being persecuted. Now he is our primary persecutor. This reversal of roles reminds me that Jine is exceedingly jealous, insensate, sniveling, disaffected, heartless, slatternly, neo-neurotic, petulant, crabby, and shiftless. Sorry for the synathroesmus, but he keeps missing my point. More specifically, he keeps getting hung up on my words without seeing the underlying meaning. For example, when I say that in every country there are intransigent loonies who are every bit as semi-intelligible as Jine, Jine seems incapable of realizing that what I'm really getting at is that he thinks that uncompanionable clodpolls should be fêted at wine-and-cheese fund-raisers. This is a fixed and false (i.e., delusional) belief that will lead to his suppressing our freedom one of these days. I don't know if we can cure Jine of this insufferable belief, but I do know that he wants us to emulate the White Queen from Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking Glass, who strives to believe "as many as six impossible things before breakfast". Then again, even the White Queen would have trouble believing that the ideas of "freedom" and "unilateralism" are Siamese twins. I prefer to believe things that my experience tells me are true, such as that it's best to ignore most of the quotes that Jine so frequently cites. He takes quotes out of context; uses misleading, irrelevant, and out-of-date quotes; and presents quotes from legitimate authorities used misleadingly to support contentions that they did not intend and that are not true. In short, some people think I'm exaggerating when I say that Jine is a walking time bomb of interdenominationalism. But I'm not exaggerating; if anything, I'm understating the situation. Before you read this letter, you might have thought that cannibalism, wife-swapping, and the murder of infants and the elderly are acceptable behavior. Now you know that I can no longer brook Jine's oligophrenic complaints.
Preach!!
 Lakshmi.Kittykite
Server: Lakshmi
user: Kittykite
By Lakshmi.Kittykite 2013-03-28 20:17:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Cats are so cute. :o
ftfy
My head hurts by trying to read all this >_>;
So going back to lurk mode!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Jine
By Carbuncle.Jine 2013-03-28 20:19:07
Link | Quote | Reply

ftfy
story time in the forums today
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-03-28 20:19:43
Link | Quote | Reply

damnit. i wanted to play the new karma. why is she disabled?
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-03-28 20:20:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Because Jine touches himself.

brb in a bit, meeting :<
[+]
 Asura.Abysswalker
By Asura.Abysswalker 2013-03-28 20:20:49
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL all of my animals are gay.. my 2 male dogs are trying to hump each other and I caught my cat trying to hump our other male cat in the hallway.
[+]
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
Server: Bismarck
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2013-03-28 20:20:51
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Lakshmi.Kittykite
Server: Lakshmi
user: Kittykite
By Lakshmi.Kittykite 2013-03-28 20:21:13
Link | Quote | Reply

ftfy
I'm fine with story time, but please if you are going to act dumb do it somewhere else.
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-28 20:22:42
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL all of my animals are gay.. my 2 male dogs are trying to hump each other and I caught my cat trying to hump our other male cat in the hallway.

Animals dont have a sense of sexual orientation iirc

big words? any hole is a goal
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-03-28 20:23:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Minefield said: »
Because Jine touches himself.

brb in a bit, meeting :<

GOD DAMNIT! SHOULDN'T HE BE OUT TRYING TO GET SOME PUSSY INSTEAD OF ON THE FORUMS, TOUCHING HIMSELF AT WHAT HE THINKS IS WITTY REPERTOIRE? DOESN'T HE KNOW CALLING PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET LOSERS IS OLD AND COMPLETELY NULLED BY THE FACT THAT HE IS SIMPLY THE PEANUT GALLERY FOR THOSE HE DEEMS LOSERS?!
[+]
 Asura.Abysswalker
By Asura.Abysswalker 2013-03-28 20:23:32
Link | Quote | Reply

you so funny :|
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-03-28 20:24:17
Link | Quote | Reply

when are you two gonna *** and get it over with?
By Quiznor 2013-03-28 20:26:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm told its one of my most endearing features
 Asura.Abysswalker
By Asura.Abysswalker 2013-03-28 20:26:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Leonkasai said: »
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-28 20:31:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, came here to see what was going and and maybe have a laugh or two before i run off to command training. Just gotta ask one question,

Who the hell dropped the drama bomb in here @_@
 Carbuncle.Jine
By Carbuncle.Jine 2013-03-28 20:31:46
Link | Quote | Reply

ftfy
I'm fine with story time, but please if you are going to act dumb do it somewhere else.
how did i act dumb by following the guidelines of the thread just cause i said something that categorizes 90% of the ppl trying to flame me?
 Shiva.Bailiegrace
Server: Shiva
user: Bai
By Shiva.Bailiegrace 2013-03-28 20:33:09
Link | Quote | Reply

My view during our picnic style dinner tonight :)
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-03-28 20:33:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Daryl is so cute. :o

Eh... Norman Reedus is a good actor, but I'm not sold on him being cute. Maybe if he was a few years younger and snuggling a dog! :p

So. I heard so many horror stories about people having so much trouble in SoA with crashing and overcrowding, so I am staying away for a few days. It's kinda fun watching the hullabaloo! I debated using the opportunity to hit up empty dynamis zones and empy weapon NMs in abyssea, but then I stayed in my mog house for two days instead. xD
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 10938 10939 10940 ... 22722 22723 22724