Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10917 10918 10919 ... 22724 22725 22726
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2013-03-27 11:43:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kalilla said: »
hey everyone <3

Everyone enjoying maintenance and emergency maintenance? or avoiding it completely because you don't play anymore? :o
I'm enjoying avoiding it because I'm waiting to see what the expansion is actually like before I make a decision about playing properly again. :D

New page~
[+]
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-03-27 11:44:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kalilla said: »
hey everyone <3

Everyone enjoying maintenance and emergency maintenance? or avoiding it completely because you don't play anymore? :o
I'm just waiting a day or so to avoid it...

Going to make myself go get a haircut... this means I need to sit there while enduring physical contact with a stranger /donotwant
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-03-27 11:49:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
I can't eat grapes anymore after finding a friggen snail on one :| Store bought too >.>
Why are you complaining? Free escargot!

Escar GET
By Quiznor 2013-03-27 11:50:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said: »
Asura.Ina said: »
Asura.Abysswalker said: »
And if you have been seduced by evil?
Use the flute..
Can I make Leon do it if he is with us?
You want a dude playing your fl...
Ya know what? Not even going there....

Guess I'll go there now that I'm home. Use the flute,maybe thats how she broke her wrist,lord knows I'm not putting any part of my body with a breakable bone there
 Asura.Abysswalker
By Asura.Abysswalker 2013-03-27 12:01:36
Link | Quote | Reply

So sleepy.. nap time soon!
 Leviathan.Draugo
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2013-03-27 12:19:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh I need to get the expansion bought... for 3 accounts >.> and I want the chocobo hat and shirt .... for all of them!
 Asura.Abysswalker
By Asura.Abysswalker 2013-03-27 12:24:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draugo said: »
Ugh I need to get the expansion bought... for 3 accounts >.> and I want the chocobo hat and shirt .... for all of them!
Godspeed! I'm kinda glad I don't play! Today just seems so stressful in XI land.
By Quiznor 2013-03-27 12:27:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Dear god I'm agreeing with abyss D:

Semi related though,just uninstalled XI since I got denied my rollback and I has a sad atm knowing Quiz is finally laid to rest~
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-27 12:28:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I dunno if I am going to get the new expansion yet :| I just dunno if it's worth it ... so much to get done ... so much i'm behind on ...
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2013-03-27 12:35:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »
I dunno if I am going to get the new expansion yet :| I just dunno if it's worth it ... so much to get done ... so much i'm behind on ...
Well it is a one time purchase to continue to maintain current access to all things going on, so, change of scenery has to be worth 30 bucks, might even make some of your chores in the game a tad easier. Do it, you know you wanna.
 Kujata.Daus
Server: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2013-03-27 12:36:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I want to play so bad but I can't convince myself too
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2013-03-27 12:48:15
Link | Quote | Reply

something really epic needs to come out for me to buy this expansion, just kinda not feeling it so far i guess lol.
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2013-03-27 12:50:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bbl, going to Australia
[+]
 Kujata.Daus
Server: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2013-03-27 12:52:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I have to go to work in 4mins..kinda nervous..I didn't get to leave til 2 hours after I was supposed to clock out and I can still feel a lecture coming on about leaving stuff behind.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Quiznor 2013-03-27 12:57:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
Quiznor said: »
Dear god I'm agreeing with abyss D:

Semi related though,just uninstalled XI since I got denied my rollback and I has a sad atm knowing Quiz is finally laid to rest~
Unless you had a mythic weapon, it's all really easy to recover senor. Might as well play in those moments you're bored, if you enjoy 11

I pretty much hated 11. It was the addiction that got me. It may be all easy to recover but thats alot of time spent just getting back to where I was. Because I had ALOT of ***. Put it this way. The person I gave everything to sold it all and paid for almost 1000 HMP (or rather I gave him 186 HMP + everything else he sold) and iirc he even kept a few expensive pieces for himself too

Also just uninstalled,which means install time + 16 hour update,so no thanks :P

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-27 13:03:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm fairly certain that my brother's wife is trying to fatten me up to eat me later on.
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-27 13:04:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm fairly certain that my brother's wife is trying to fatten me up to eat me later on.

Women are terrible for that,thats why most of them end up alone/fat/bitter or a combination of that

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-27 13:07:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Women are terrible for that,thats why most of them end up alone/fat/bitter or a combination of that
I guess I'm glad I'm not married to her. She sees these recipes online and gets bored, thus suddenly there are baked goods everywhere. Her latest thing is a peanut butter cup cheesecake pie thing. It's just as decadent as you can imagine. And I have the infamous family sweet tooth, so it's impossible for me to resist.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-27 13:10:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
Magnuss tastes like chicken, she heard
I hear I'm good with barbecue sauce. Also, obligatory now:
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-27 13:13:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draugo said: »
Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »
Well it is a one time purchase to continue to maintain current access to all things going on, so, change of scenery has to be worth 30 bucks, might even make some of your chores in the game a tad easier. Do it, you know you wanna.

Maybe... I still need AF3+2 (all ... lol) uh ... finish my Empy I guess... or start one for a diff job ... just getting a few new jobs isn't really enticing.
 Asura.Yomisha
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-03-27 13:16:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure how you would even play a game like FFXI, Catnip. With your game ADD how would you get anything done? XD
[+]
 Asura.Yomisha
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-03-27 13:16:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess I'm glad I'm not married to her. She sees these recipes online and gets bored, thus suddenly there are baked goods everywhere. Her latest thing is a peanut butter cup cheesecake pie thing. It's just as decadent as you can imagine. And I have the infamous family sweet tooth, so it's impossible for me to resist.
I want this recipe! :O
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-27 13:17:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yomisha said: »
Not sure how you would even play a game like FFXI, Catnip. With your game ADD how would you get anything done? XD

that's kinda what happened lol... the times I was going to go out I either got ignored when I asked for help ... or I could never get a good party (I won't shout for parties :| I ... I can't...)
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-27 13:20:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yomisha said: »

I want this recipe! :O
I'll see if I can steal it off of her, then throw it your way. I do know that you need cream cheese, chocolate chips, peanut butter, confectioner's sugar and those small peanut butter cups.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-03-27 13:20:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Got to the hair cutters, sat down to wait, realized I didn't bring a book with me >.> So in the place of reading I ended up with this random thought/question...

Did other people have that careers class in school where they taught you how to look for a job, write resumes and do job interviews? and if so did they teach you to have a firm handshake when you shake people's hands. It's something that's always bugged me because 9/10 times when I shake someone's hand they are looser than monstro's mom and I'm afraid I nearly hurt them (I'm by no means strong enough that that should happen) or that they are afraid of me or something >.>
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-27 13:29:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Got to the hair cutters, sat down to wait, realized I didn't bring a book with me >.> So in the place of reading I ended up with this random thought/question...

Did other people have that careers class in school where they taught you how to look for a job, write resumes and do job interviews? and if so did they teach you to have a firm handshake when you shake people's hands. It's something that's always bugged me because 9/10 times when I shake someone's hand they are looser than monstro's mom and I'm afraid I nearly hurt them (I'm by no means strong enough that that should happen) or that they are afraid of me or something >.>
When I was in high school, my English teachers taught us how to deal with all this stuff. Lately I've found that they've taken that professional etiquette unit and removed it from English instruction in place of teaching the students to test via the Common Core (which I hate, by the way). However, I've always been an advocate for teaching that to my students, and assuming that my district won't ***themselves at the thought of me teaching this to my students, I plan on putting it on my curriculum. Kids need that kind of instruction before going out in the real world; they definitely need it. Not sure about Canada, though. For some reason that country is way more progressive than we are. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't some government program you can get into that will teach you this sort of thing.
[+]
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2013-03-27 13:30:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Found this awesome web: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SandCbeadworks
First Page 2 3 ... 10917 10918 10919 ... 22724 22725 22726