Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10044 10045 10046 ... 22711 22712 22713
By Quiznor 2013-02-05 20:51:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I woulda platinumed tales of graces,but it requires 4 or 5 playthrough and thats *** to me.

Curious to see how Beyond:Two Souls works out since its by the heavy rain guys.I dont think it can top HR though

/page'd

Oh well,no lolz,just ethan!

[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-02-05 20:52:56
Link | Quote | Reply

So far the only game i'm close to platinuming on my PS3 is borderlands (first one) i'm missing a few from the claptrap DLC I think is all.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-02-05 20:53:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I have none of the BL2 DLC yet lol... haven't quite even finished the main plot >.>
By Catharsis 2013-02-05 20:54:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys, i bet none of you can read this entire thread in one sitting from page one to current status when you get there! No cheating or page skipping!
By Quiznor 2013-02-05 20:54:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Catharsis said: »
Hey guys, i bet none of you can read this entire thread in one sitting from page one to current status when you get there! No cheating or page skipping!

I have better ways to waste hours of my life
By Catharsis 2013-02-05 20:55:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Quiznor said: »

***, you play FFXI!
By Quiznor 2013-02-05 20:55:40
Link | Quote | Reply

***, you play FFXI!

No I dont,not everyone on here has an active account anymore!
[+]
By Catharsis 2013-02-05 20:56:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Well *** you mr 1%er!
By Quiznor 2013-02-05 20:57:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Well *** you mr 1%er!

Dont make me bust out my speedtest.net report that said I was faster than 99% of my country!
[+]
 Shiva.Azraelina
Server: Shiva
user: Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2013-02-05 21:04:03
Link | Quote | Reply

College wai u so busy.

Seriously though, 8am-9pm days? *Die*
By Quiznor 2013-02-05 21:05:07
Link | Quote | Reply

13 hour days @_@ you poor thing
 Shiva.Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2013-02-05 21:05:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Every. Day. For the most part.

Maaaake it sttoooooppp.
By volkom 2013-02-05 21:06:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Azraelina said: »
College wai u so busy.

it could be worse!

you could have 9:30~3:20 classes all back2back with no lunch break and once you get back you got tons and tons of homework to do cuz professors think the amount of work they give should be able to be completed under a week when in fact its like overkill and should be considered like a mini project and then it starts to interfere with your gaming life and you wonder why you go to whataburger at 3:00am on a weeknight and get stared at and you stare upon others in there o-o
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-02-05 21:07:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Maaaake it sttoooooppp.

Sim sim salabim!

Did it work?

volkom said: »
College wai u so busy.

it could be worse!

you could have 9:30~3:20 classes all back2back with no lunch break and once you get back you got tons and tons of homework to do cuz professors think the amount of work they give should be able to be completed under a week when in fact its like overkill and should be considered like a mini project and then it starts to interfere with your gaming life and you wonder why you go to whataburger at 3:00am on a weeknight and get stared at and you stare upon others in there o-o

;-; dont mention late night junk food
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2013-02-05 21:07:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kalilla said: »
holy.................wtf

fair warning... very gory

I'll be giving this movie a chance, I have been wanting to see a decent scary movie for so long this might actually be good. Every time I try to watch a scary movie they always screw it up somehow~

Oh yay, another gore movie... gore isn't horror. Though, the original Evil Dead was pretty gruesome. Would I classify the original as gore... hmm. Maybe. The scene where the one chick stabs the other through the heel with a pencil. /shudders

Also, nice to see that they turned the vine rape scene into full on tentacle rape from the looks of it...
 Shiva.Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2013-02-05 21:09:17
Link | Quote | Reply

College wai u so busy.

it could be worse!

I do 8:30-11:30 and 1:30-4:30 and I work 9 hour shifts twice week at a clinic on T/TR for experience for that damn professional program I'm looking at. ;-; With all the studying involved for hw, quiz, exam...... Yeah I understand. *Pats* IT'S A TOUGH LIFE, being awesome.
By Quiznor 2013-02-05 21:09:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Might go see the new stallone film tomorrow actually

5 euro wednesdays!
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2013-02-05 21:09:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Maaaake it sttoooooppp.
Last year my school/training went from 0645 until 1600, and then on top of that I had to put in about 4~5 more hours a night as extra study. I know that feel, bro.

[+]
By Quiznor 2013-02-05 21:10:20
Link | Quote | Reply

College wai u so busy.

it could be worse!

I do 8:30-11:30 and 1:30-4:30 and I work 9 hour shifts twice week at a clinic on T/TR for experience for that damn professional program I'm looking at. ;-; With all the studying involved for hw, quiz, exam...... Yeah I understand. *Pats* IT'S A TOUGH LIFE, being gorgeous.

fixed
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-02-05 21:11:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Oohhhhhh snap!

Totally going to see "this is 40"

because its released on valentine's day

and ima go by myself!

take THAT society
By volkom 2013-02-05 21:13:26
Link | Quote | Reply

College wai u so busy.

it could be worse!

I do 8:30-11:30 and 1:30-4:30 and I work 9 hour shifts twice week at a clinic on T/TR for experience for that damn professional program I'm looking at. ;-; With all the studying involved for hw, quiz, exam...... Yeah I understand. *Pats* IT'S A TOUGH LIFE, being awesome.

dang that's intense. This professor friend guy I know~ his wife has some doctorate in something but she's doing her residency is doing 90/hr weeks ~~

guess I can't complain that much. Keep it up! you can do it!
will definetly pay off later
 Shiva.Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2013-02-05 21:14:39
Link | Quote | Reply

College wai u so busy.

it could be worse!

dang that's intense. This professor friend guy I know~ his wife has some doctorate in something but she's doing her residency is doing 90/hr weeks ~~

The cocaine helps.
jkjk.

That's what I keep telling myself haha.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2013-02-05 21:15:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Weeeezz naw, what do?
By Quiznor 2013-02-05 21:16:01
Link | Quote | Reply

College wai u so busy.

it could be worse!

The cocaine helps.
jkjk.

So I googled an obvious meme,but I burst out laughing because this was the first picture that came up xDDDD

[+]
By volkom 2013-02-05 21:16:58
Link | Quote | Reply

College wai u so busy.

it could be worse!

The cocaine helps.
jkjk.

I keep telling myself there's someone out there for me~ if I can't impress her with looks~ maybe I can with a good paying job ._.
By Quiznor 2013-02-05 21:17:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Volk,unless you're training to be a Shinigami,she doesnt want you.....
By volkom 2013-02-05 21:18:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I need to die first to be a shinigami!

that won't happen for at least another 500 years. Cuz my first goal is to be a space marine.
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-02-05 21:19:11
Link | Quote | Reply

that won't happen for at least another 500 years. Cuz my first goal is to be a space marine.
That's aiming pretty high. :x
By Quiznor 2013-02-05 21:19:24
Link | Quote | Reply

See you there! Can fight the zerg with me
By volkom 2013-02-05 21:19:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »

That's aiming pretty high. :x
shoot for the stars! if you miss~ at least you'll float in space with them.

thats a warhammer 40k space marine btw~ not shitty staracraft one.
First Page 2 3 ... 10044 10045 10046 ... 22711 22712 22713