Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10031 10032 10033 ... 22711 22712 22713
By SSJAV 2013-02-05 10:06:35
Link | Quote | Reply

:O I can't play Dark souls in offline mode. Oh well COME AT ME BROS.
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-02-05 10:06:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Last night I soldered together my first board. After I got the resistors, LEDs, transistors, and capacitor all soldered in, I was supposed to hook the board up to two wires attached to a battery pack so that the LEDs would flash.

So how I've been operating is, I lay the board on the table, have the solder in one hand and the iron in the other. But now I have to be holding the board and wire or else the wire will fall out. So I'm trying to situate the board in the palm of my hand so I can have at least two fingers to grip the wire and hold it all up in there, but the board was so big that I could barely manage that, let alone holding the solder too in the same hand. So I put plenty of solder on the iron, and try to just use that to attach the wire, and it's rocket science.

So my husband gives it a look, goes "oh here no do this" and has the whole thing done perfectly in about 2 seconds, and doing two wires at once. How does he have that many fingers?

And so, long story short, I have concluded that my husband's hand is an octopus. D:
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-02-05 10:07:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
And so, long story short, I have concluded that my husband's hand is an octopus. D:
>_> Must resist comment.......
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-02-05 10:08:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm officially staying out of the TN thread.... It devolved into a very misogynistic place that makes me uncomfortable just reading...wtf.
[+]
 Asura.Kingkongol
Server: Asura
user: kongal
By Asura.Kingkongol 2013-02-05 10:09:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
only if you value your life.
By Jetackuu 2013-02-05 10:09:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Jetackuu said: »
and still where is that janitor...
Kweh?

I am doing an assignment where I have to make a web site for a fictional business.

I need to write about 100 words on each page, and I'm in a severe mental block (and I suck at such bullshitting anyway).

So I was wondering if you could write about 200 words :P
When do you need it by? I'm booked pretty solid for today, but I've got tomorrow available.
5pm est
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-02-05 10:11:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Kweh?
/lepoke
/lejiggle

Sup, buddeh?
Not much. How about you?
Just muscling my way through a long day of class. 12 hour day, go!

Asura.Kingkongol said: »
Kweh?
I am doing an assignment where I have to make a web site for a fictional business. I need to write about 100 words on each page, and I'm in a severe mental block (and I suck at such bullshitting anyway). So I was wondering if you could write about 200 words :P
When do you need it by? I'm booked pretty solid for today, but I've got tomorrow available.
While your at it you can finish this network diagram im building for me by the end of the day...mmmkay? thanks.
I have no idea what that is. So, sure. If you don't mind handing in a picture of a ducky.
By Jetackuu 2013-02-05 10:11:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Last night I soldered together my first board. After I got the resistors, LEDs, transistors, and capacitor all soldered in, I was supposed to hook the board up to two wires attached to a battery pack so that the LEDs would flash.

So how I've been operating is, I lay the board on the table, have the solder in one hand and the iron in the other. But now I have to be holding the board and wire or else the wire will fall out. So I'm trying to situate the board in the palm of my hand so I can have at least two fingers to grip the wire and hold it all up in there, but the board was so big that I could barely manage that, let alone holding the solder too in the same hand. So I put plenty of solder on the iron, and try to just use that to attach the wire, and it's rocket science.

So my husband gives it a look, goes "oh here no do this" and has the whole thing done perfectly in about 2 seconds, and doing two wires at once. How does he have that many fingers?

that just got me hot, the soldering bit, not the octopus bit.

and you need to get one of these:

or something similar

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-02-05 10:12:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Kweh?

I am doing an assignment where I have to make a web site for a fictional business.

I need to write about 100 words on each page, and I'm in a severe mental block (and I suck at such bullshitting anyway).

So I was wondering if you could write about 200 words :P
5pm est
Wish I could help, man. What's it about? I might be able to spur your thoughts rq.
 Asura.Kingkongol
By Asura.Kingkongol 2013-02-05 10:12:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol its for my work so...sure why not a ducky!
By Jetackuu 2013-02-05 10:12:54
Link | Quote | Reply

While your at it you can finish this network diagram im building for me by the end of the day...mmmkay? thanks.

I'd probably have better luck at that than writing...

how many nodes?
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-02-05 10:13:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Eikechi said: »
I'm officially staying out of the TN thread.... It devolved into a very misogynistic place that makes me uncomfortable just reading...wtf.
/brohug

Hmmm I wonder what happened to Ratchet thread in my sleep.
 Asura.Kingkongol
By Asura.Kingkongol 2013-02-05 10:13:58
Link | Quote | Reply

oh you know just 4 ENTIRE copper mines worth of BS....Q.Q
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-02-05 10:14:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kalilla said: »
... ; ;
/comfort

It's ok, I agree with joo.

/Puts on his black cloak

Once you become "that DD WHM guy" there is no turning back.... It's just like pup, the road to immortality is long and lonely and almost endless...

Perhaps only once in a millennium while you find him...abandoned at birth, but fueled from beyond the dd whm must claw his way through the abattoir... alone. He must forge his destiny in this world. He quests for greatness and follows only one path... he knows ahead lies only misery but in his isolation his heart is filled only with contempt and longing for the club of destiny...the mythic 99 yagrush.. <sparkle sparkle>
[+]
By Jetackuu 2013-02-05 10:15:33
Link | Quote | Reply

@Schizm:

I'm allowed to do pretty much whatever, I'm half tempted to turn it in with lorem ipsum text but I'm not sure if he'll approve.

@Mag:

Basically it's supposed to be a 6 page site, but for the assignment due today I just need 2 pages done (of the 6).

main page is an introduction and a general overview, 2nd page is a detailed page of the computer repair section.

I may be able to easily come up with 50 words, but I just go half retard when it comes to bullshitting for writing assignments.
 Asura.Kingkongol
By Asura.Kingkongol 2013-02-05 10:15:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
... ; ;
/comfort It's ok, I agree with joo.
/Puts on his black cloak Once you become "that DD WHM guy" there is no turning back.... It's just like pup, the road to immortality is long and lonely and almost endless... Perhaps only once in a millennium while you find him...abandoned at birth, but fueled from beyond the dd whm must claw his way through the abattoir... alone. He must forge his destiny in this world. He quests for greatness and follows only one path... he knows ahead lies only misery but in his isolation his heart is filled only with contempt and longing for the club of destiny...the mythic 99 yagrush.. <sparkle sparkle>
dude...you need a hobby...lol
 Asura.Kingkongol
By Asura.Kingkongol 2013-02-05 10:16:39
Link | Quote | Reply

@Schizm: I'm allowed to do pretty much whatever, I'm half tempted to turn it in with lorem ipsum text but I'm not sure if he'll approve. @Mag: Basically it's supposed to be a 6 page site, but for the assignment due today I just need 2 pages done (of the 6). main page is an introduction and a general overview, 2nd page is a detailed page of the computer repair section. I may be able to easily come up with 50 words, but I just go half retard when it comes to bullshitting for writing assignments.
What are you geting a degree in?
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-02-05 10:16:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Kweh?
/lepoke
/lejiggle

Sup, buddeh?
Not much. How about you?
Woot 12hr days! XP

I'm sure you'll do well enough. :D

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Then I shall comment!

hehe, octopus fingers...

hehehehehehe
[+]
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-02-05 10:17:46
Link | Quote | Reply

and you need to get one of these:

or something similar

Ooh, that thing looks great! :D I want it.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2013-02-05 10:18:22
Link | Quote | Reply

-yawn-

hehe, octopus fingers...
o.o

[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-02-05 10:18:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
... ; ;
/comfort

It's ok, I agree with joo.

/Puts on his black cloak

Once you become "that DD WHM guy" there is no turning back.... It's just like pup, the road to immortality is long and lonely and almost endless...

Perhaps only once in a millennium while you find him...abandoned at birth, but fueled from beyond the dd whm must claw his way through the abattoir... alone. He must forge his destiny in this world. He quests for greatness and follows only one path... he knows ahead lies only misery but in his isolation his heart is filled only with contempt and longing for the club of destiny...the mythic 99 yagrush.. <sparkle sparkle>
Meeeeeh. Screw Yagrush. Though if I actually did it I could finally make myself work on a relic on top of my mythic. x.x
By Quiznor 2013-02-05 10:19:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Well wiiu plan fell though for another week

actually,plan forumlating!
By Jetackuu 2013-02-05 10:20:45
Link | Quote | Reply

@Schizm: I'm allowed to do pretty much whatever, I'm half tempted to turn it in with lorem ipsum text but I'm not sure if he'll approve. @Mag: Basically it's supposed to be a 6 page site, but for the assignment due today I just need 2 pages done (of the 6). main page is an introduction and a general overview, 2nd page is a detailed page of the computer repair section. I may be able to easily come up with 50 words, but I just go half retard when it comes to bullshitting for writing assignments.

I have the requirements done for a computer electronics degree already, I'll have the rest of the requirements to have had the networking specialization done after I finish the router class (in it right now).

I'm looking at a IST degree to add on it.

As for a BS: I'm looking to finish the credits I need to transfer to long distance @ ODU for a computer electronics major, not sure what minor.

exactly how I go about pursuing my course depends on my employment situation over the time, currently I'm making money too easily to give it up so I'm relaxing my schedule a bit. I'm also looking as to which other VCCS school I can take calc at to where I can take it online/math lab so I don't have to memorize mundane pointless ***.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-02-05 10:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Computer repair... Hmmm. Well, what about it? I'm sure there are technical terms you could throw in there. You don't exactly need to recite Shakespeare or anything, but you could always explain the importance of the components within. Describe in detail how whatever you're talking about works, and describe it as much as you could to someone who doesn't know ***about computers. Write it as though you were explaining it to me.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-02-05 10:21:43
Link | Quote | Reply

dude...you need a hobby...lol
His hobby is EVIL! :D
 Asura.Kingkongol
By Asura.Kingkongol 2013-02-05 10:21:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd probably have better luck at that than writing... how many nodes?
I have not even looked at it yet...but i do know its for 4 Copper mines and i know each ahs atleast 100-150 switches not counting all the VOIP crap.. *le sigh*
[+]
 Asura.Kingkongol
By Asura.Kingkongol 2013-02-05 10:23:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I have the requirements done for a computer electronics degree already, I'll have the rest of the requirements to have had the networking specialization done after I finish the router class (in it right now). I'm looking at a IST degree to add on it. As for a BS: I'm looking to finish the credits I need to transfer to long distance @ ODU for a computer electronics major, not sure what minor. exactly how I go about pursuing my course depends on my employment situation over the time, currently I'm making money too easily to give it up so I'm relaxing my schedule a bit. I'm also looking as to which other VCCS school I can take calc at to where I can take it online/math lab so I don't have to memorize mundane pointless ***.
Oh cool I have a degrre in industrial electrical instermentation and an degree in network administration. XD
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2013-02-05 10:23:23
Link | Quote | Reply

1st song of the day~
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-02-05 10:24:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Kweh?
/lepoke
/lejiggle

Sup, buddeh?
Not much. How about you?
Woot 12hr days! XP

I'm sure you'll do well enough. :D
Yep yep. Just gotta keep on keepin' on. The wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'. I won't worry 'bout a ting because every little ting is gonna be alright. Er... She's just a smalltown girl living in a lonely world?
First Page 2 3 ... 10031 10032 10033 ... 22711 22712 22713