Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10022 10023 10024 ... 22710 22711 22712
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2013-02-04 18:48:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kalilla said: »
that sword isn't worth it .-. just use the cursed hand things. As long as you have some type of item discovery you'll earn 2-3 cursed hands before the one you used wears off.

Plus, if you don't use the hands, you can't block. You can only hit with the sword and ghosts still act like they can destroy you :\

You really should just use a normal weapon <3
I'll use my doggy as a sword if I want!

Also, pretty sure I can block with it if I hold it with two hands. Won't be a total block... should work though .-. in theory.

Though, why I'd be blocking when I have 20 Estus flasks, 5 Heal miracles, and loads more of other healies is beyond me! :P I'm level 111 by the time I can wield my doggy.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-02-04 18:48:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Schizm said: »
They are called amigurumi, there's alot of patterns for hats and characters.

Some of the most creative stuff.

I want the black little blob thing
 Phoenix.Lilligant
Server: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-02-04 18:56:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Well every time I think I have things figured out the game throws me a little curve ball. Like I just died, but I didn't lose my humanity only my souls.
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-02-04 18:59:45
Link | Quote | Reply

35 usu body and head dropped tonight. had head, but body was all mine :D yay
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2013-02-04 19:01:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »
that sword isn't worth it .-. just use the cursed hand things. As long as you have some type of item discovery you'll earn 2-3 cursed hands before the one you used wears off.

Plus, if you don't use the hands, you can't block. You can only hit with the sword and ghosts still act like they can destroy you :\

You really should just use a normal weapon <3
I'll use my doggy as a sword if I want!

Also, pretty sure I can block with it if I hold it with two hands. Won't be a total block... should work though .-. in theory.

Though, why I'd be blocking when I have 20 Estus flasks, 5 Heal miracles, and loads more of other healies is beyond me! :P I'm level 111 by the time I can wield my doggy.
Bring lube. You may need it.
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-02-04 19:08:42
Link | Quote | Reply

It's so adorable, I want it.
[+]
By SSJAV 2013-02-04 19:15:07
Link | Quote | Reply

*** Carpa Demon thing. *** him so much.
 Phoenix.Lilligant
Server: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-02-04 19:25:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lilligant said: »
Well every time I think I have things figured out the game throws me a little curve ball. Like I just died, but I didn't lose my humanity only my souls.

Ugh nevermind... I did lose them and then used a fire keeper soul so I thought I kept them... only NOW did I read how to use the damn thing properly. fudge.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Server: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-02-04 19:27:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lilligant said: »
Phoenix.Lilligant said: ยป

Ugh nevermind... I did lose them and then used a fire keeper soul so I thought I kept them... only NOW did I read how to use the damn thing properly. fudge.
:( that sucks ><
By SSJAV 2013-02-04 19:27:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Never listen to people when they say: Simply don't get hit! Don't need to get max hp! -_-; Can't beat Capra cause he does all my health in 2 hits while the dogs keep me in place. ugh. D:
By Quiznor 2013-02-04 19:36:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone for a random L4D 1 or 2 pc campaign in 15 mins or so?
 Asura.Lokimaru
user: Rocketpop
By Asura.Lokimaru 2013-02-04 19:41:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Yay. :3
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-02-04 19:43:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lokimaru said: »
Grats! I heard a subligar on head gives 5MP refresh tho =3
 Asura.Lokimaru
user: Rocketpop
By Asura.Lokimaru 2013-02-04 19:43:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Asura.Lokimaru said: »
Grats! I heard a subligar on head gives 5MP refresh tho =3
Don't remind me, I still have to get the refresh subligar :l
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-02-04 19:46:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Mafuyu Orifushi said: »
Never listen to people when they say: Simply don't get hit! Don't need to get max hp! -_-; Can't beat Capra cause he does all my health in 2 hits while the dogs keep me in place. ugh. D:
Capra Demon is one of the most punishing bosses until Anor Londo. You need to take the 2 dogs out in the first 5-20 seconds or you're done for. Once the dogs are gone the fight is much easier to control.
By SSJAV 2013-02-04 19:48:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Capra Demon is one of the most punishing bosses until Anor Londo. You need to take the 2 dogs out in the first 5-20 seconds or you're done for. Once the dogs are gone the fight is much easier to control.
Dogs aren't the problem really. I was doing: Enter fight, toss a fire bomb thing to kill the two dogs/dmg him. Then run up the stairs and cap my HP back and (usually) I walk onto that little archway and drop down and kite him around there tossing firebombs at him. Problem I'm having: Is his first move usually is enough to kill me at this point.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-02-04 19:50:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Dogs aren't the problem really. I was doing: Enter fight, toss a fire bomb thing to kill the two dogs/dmg him. Then run up the stairs and cap my HP back and (usually) I walk onto that little archway and drop down and kite him around there tossing firebombs at him. Problem I'm having: Is his first move usually is enough to kill me at this point.
You have the right idea, I never heard of anyone using firebombs for that fight though.
 Shiva.Bailiegrace
Server: Shiva
user: Bai
By Shiva.Bailiegrace 2013-02-04 19:53:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't want to go to my meeting tonight :\
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-02-04 19:55:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Bailiegrace said: »
Theres SALAD!
By SSJAV 2013-02-04 19:57:09
Link | Quote | Reply

You have the right idea, I never heard of anyone using firebombs for that fight though.
I can't take his hits up-right he does too much dmg to me. Firebombs let me be at a safe distance and do around 100~ dmg per bomb. D:
By Quiznor 2013-02-04 19:57:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Shiva.Bailiegrace said: »
Theres SALAD!

Nasty rabbit food
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-02-04 19:59:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't take his hits up-right he does too much dmg to me. Firebombs let me be at a safe distance and do around 100~ dmg per bomb. D:
If you can't evade then that might be the best alternative.

You will learn how to evade the more you play, the enemies attacks are actually very simple once you learn how to read the game.
By SSJAV 2013-02-04 20:01:19
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not that I can't evade him; It's more of the dogs cockblock me in when I try to dodge and then he just rapes me. After the dogs die, I've kited him around and dodged fine but he just turns with his attacks and hits me as I'm dodging.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2013-02-04 20:08:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I have to fight dozens of Skeletors?!>!>!>!>?!?!>!>!?!>>!?!>!!?!
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-02-04 20:09:57
Link | Quote | Reply

NNNNYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-02-04 20:12:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Me Solomon Grundy,is off to play ni no kuni this monday!
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-02-04 20:16:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

NNNNYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-02-04 20:19:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Yep, that's the chap. Is it odd that every time I think of He-Man, Four Non Blondes pops into my head?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-02-04 20:20:19
Link | Quote | Reply

HOLY HELL! Is that a MOB or armor?! It's, my personification!
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2013-02-04 20:21:43
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a mob. :3 I killed dozens of them. Then I raped the 4 kings.
First Page 2 3 ... 10022 10023 10024 ... 22710 22711 22712