In Game Pet Peeves.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » In game pet peeves.
In game pet peeves.
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21
 Cerberus.Irishlass
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Irishlass
By Cerberus.Irishlass 2011-01-30 06:45:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
lol not really sure where to post this, but *** like the one in this screen shot are definitely peeve worthly
ClarkSammich;4388264 said:
Meanwhile, in abyssea, some idiots claimed Turul during blunt !! time, and start talking in /s. So I did what any rational person would do, and claimed the ***out of it the second they *** up, and then this happened:
I had someone go nuts on me for the same thing today.

/sigh poor baby wost his wittle N/M Awwwwwawwwwww...
[+]
 Cerberus.Irishlass
By Cerberus.Irishlass 2011-01-30 06:58:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Stefanos said:
Not sure if it's been mentioned as a peeve yet, but people who only have one type of job leveled is definitely a pet peeve of mine. It makes the people who are more flexible, job-wise, locked in the jobs that aren't being filled. For example, I have BST, WHM, BLU, SCH at 90. I'm locked on WHM 95% of the time since no one else has WHM leveled in my group.

Woops!!! No one told you about the WHM curse??? If you level WHM on your main character that will be your most requested job.....

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Irishlass
By Cerberus.Irishlass 2011-01-30 07:06:54
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL Spicy... hmmm Maybe I'll go steal some guys NM see how much I can make him cry. /blush
By Alryc 2011-01-30 08:23:24
Link | Quote | Reply

When people say "We going..." or "We gonna..."

"We going to pop 2 Kirins back to back" was the first instance many many years ago and ever since, I've hated it when people say that.

Is it really that hard to type "We're" instead of "We going to do"
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodbeat
Server: Bismarck
user: bloodbeat
By Bismarck.Bloodbeat 2011-01-30 08:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Elemental magian trials: "No, I'd rather not team up. I'm happier with everybody getting fewer kills and needing to take longer to finish the trial"
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-01-30 14:40:16
Link | Quote | Reply

People who don't use winder then ask you to look something up for them on wiki so they don't have to log
[+]
 Leviathan.Korialstrasz
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Korialstrasz 2011-01-30 15:08:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
People who don't use winder then ask you to look something up for them on wiki so they don't have to log
People who won't use it because it's "cheating" -_-
[+]
 Bahamut.Bojack
Server: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2011-01-30 20:03:18
Link | Quote | Reply

People who are clearly late for something (20-30 minutes) and then wait for an airship instead of traveling in a way that is cleary 3 or 4 times faster.
[+]
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2011-01-30 23:19:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Bojack said:
People who are clearly late for something (20-30 minutes) and then wait for an airship instead of traveling in a way that is cleary 3 or 4 times faster.

Hahaha! Yes!
Prime example is the damn boat ride from Whitegate to Nashmau to attend Einherjar.
[+]
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-01-30 23:22:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Elanabelle said:
Bahamut.Bojack said:

Hahaha! Yes!
Prime example is the damn boat ride from Whitegate to Nashmau to attend Einherjar.

I actually had to stop doing einherjar with a ls because of this. I would get so frustrated waiting for over an hour for people to get there that I just hated the event altogether. We once waited over 45 minutes for one single person while he finished up an xp party, trotted around whitegate and jeuno, then muled several times. Not like he didn't know we had the event or anything. /wrist
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-01-30 23:30:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Walk of Echoes. Pretty much just the entire thing.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Caitsith.Judaine
Server: Caitsith
user: Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2011-01-31 00:33:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Party Chat macros.

Especially:
"CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES, THIS IS MY {Last Resort}!!!!!"
[+]
 Asura.Poupee
Server: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2011-01-31 00:34:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Judaine said:
Party Chat macros.

Especially:
I hate when people reference naruto or bleach its like let me give you the single card,.
 Caitsith.Judaine
Server: Caitsith
user: Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2011-01-31 00:37:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:
Party Chat macros.

Especially:
I hate when people reference naruto or bleach its like let me give you the single card,.

Ya
"HIDDEN LEAF JUTSU, {Utsusemi: Ni}!!!"

Or something like that
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-01-31 00:39:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:
Party Chat macros.

Especially:

I try to avoid anyone whos name has to do with any of the popular anime shows. Theres this kid Inuyasha on my server....my god. you couldnt meet a bigger ***.
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2011-01-31 00:40:33
Link | Quote | Reply

i feel bad for those people.

i need to open up a rehab center for these kind of people.
YOU GUYS STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO GET FREE OF THESE NARUTO AND BLEACH MACROS AND BE ABLE TO STILL GET A GF JUST CONTACT ME KAY?
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-01-31 00:42:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:

YOU GUYS STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO GET FREE OF THESE NARUTO AND BLEACH MACROS AND BE ABLE TO STILL GET A GF JUST CONTACT ME KAY?

When i was in high school, there were kids that would wear the naruto headbands to school.... needless to say they sat alone at lunch.
[+]
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2011-01-31 00:44:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Tidusblitz said:
Asura.Poupee said:

When i was in high school, there were kids that would wear the naruto headbands to school.... needless to say they sat alone at lunch.
OMG DID WE GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL? but you are probably older than me.
there is this girl in my jr who would wear like japanese dresses and headbands(she was a lolwhitey) and a girl in freshmen year would wear headbands rarely but i saved her.
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-01-31 00:47:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
Asura.Poupee said:

there is this girl in my jr who would wear like japanese dresses and headbands(she was a lolwhitey) and a girl in freshmen year would wear headbands rarely but i saved her.

Yea its rediculous how they think its cool. And they are like going for the complete experience too. ou dont see them ever take showers in anime, and well....
[+]
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2011-01-31 00:48:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
Asura.Poupee said:

Yea its rediculous how they think its cool. And they are like going for the complete experience too. ou dont see them ever take showers in anime, and well....
only in pr0ns tho lol. NOT THAT I WOULD KNOW. ya I dont know people think its cool. I mean having a shirt or something ok but dont go around wearing what the anime characters wear ; ;
edit: and it bugs me to the max cuz i love fashion and i hate how people go around looking like ya know
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-01-31 00:52:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Asura.Poupee said:

only in pr0ns tho lol. NOT THAT I WOULD KNOW. ya I dont know people think its cool. I mean having a shirt or something ok but dont go around wearing what the anime characters wear ; ;
edit: and it bugs me to the max cuz i love fashion and i hate how people go around looking like ya know

What weirded me out the most was when they said the little spells or whatever and did the motions...
[+]
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2011-01-31 00:53:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Asura.Poupee said:

What weirded me out the most was when they said the little spells or whatever and did the motions...
DUDE........YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I SEEN THAT LMFAO. I mean dont get me wrong when i was younger still liked anime me and my friend (at eachothers houses of course) pretend we were sailor scouts that was fun..but it wasnt in public and we made a pack we wouldnt tell anyone but i did this year because i had to make conversation
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-01-31 00:57:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Asura.Poupee said:

DUDE........YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I SEEN THAT LMFAO. I mean dont get me wrong when i was younger still liked anime me and my friend (at eachothers houses of course) pretend we were sailor scouts that was fun..but it wasnt in public and we made a pack we wouldnt tell anyone but i did this year because i had to make conversation

Im telling everyone now!!!

No but the thing is...you outgrew it. They are like 18 and still doing that ***.
[+]
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2011-01-31 00:58:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I outgrew that ***when i was like 10 lol ; ; anyways going to bed DONT TALK TO ME NO MORE
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21