Please Help Me!!!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » please help me!!!!
please help me!!!!
 Phoenix.Lovestar
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: lovestar
By Phoenix.Lovestar 2011-01-14 08:44:21
Link | Quote | Reply

im banned (LM-17)....... I hanen't done anything wrong.. well i think i haven't... please someone tell where do i go now to try and fix this.. i have no clue on how to fix this... please help :(
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-14 08:45:24
Link | Quote | Reply

It's probably something to do with your card. Phone up SE and they'll reactivate your account.
 Luz
By Luz 2011-01-14 08:45:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't buy gil.

Also, did you try calling to see what the reason was?
[+]
 Phoenix.Lovestar
By Phoenix.Lovestar 2011-01-14 08:46:50
Link | Quote | Reply

im lost on the site tryin to find a number to call i play on ps2 can u give me that much and i dnt buy gil grrrrr
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-14 08:47:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Try that
 Siren.Kuz
Server: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-01-14 08:48:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lovestar said:
im banned (LM-17)....... I hanen't done anything wrong.. well i think i haven't... please someone tell where do i go now to try and fix this.. i have no clue on how to fix this... please help :(

hmm... where there is doubt... there is a story.
Do tell :D
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-14 08:49:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry that would probably be better, choose [Account/Billing] > [Ban/PB]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Lovestar
By Phoenix.Lovestar 2011-01-14 08:57:50
Link | Quote | Reply

this sucks i have to wait till they open... the only thing i can think i do to mess up ingame is to have the "you can't spell slaughter without laughter. so smile for me!" in my comment box... other than that the cc thing i do change my cc info every month cuz i use a prepaid card and a new one everytime... i'm thinking maybe that could be it they think ima hacker when im rly just a tard with no bank :/
 Luz
By Luz 2011-01-14 08:59:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Best not to jump to conclusions, it's probably nothing. 2 hours until you can call.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-14 08:59:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lovestar said:
this sucks i have to wait till they open... the only thing i can think i do to mess up ingame is to have the "you can't spell slaughter without laughter. so smile for me!" in my comment box... other than that the cc thing i do change my cc info every month cuz i use a prepaid card and a new one everytime... i'm thinking maybe that could be it they think ima hacker when im rly just a tard with no bank :/

That'd be it, the same thing happened to me. You need to phone them up and prove that you're the account holder and they'll restore the account pretty fast.
 Phoenix.Lovestar
By Phoenix.Lovestar 2011-01-14 09:03:35
Link | Quote | Reply

thank you everyone for this BIG HELP!!! freakin out i dnt wanna start all over again... sigh... woke up to see that on the tv thinking wth did i do.. so may i ask this... if i dont get my account back :( when an account is banned can i make a new one but still use the same name? kinda love the name lovestar :/
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-14 09:05:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lovestar said:
thank you everyone for this BIG HELP!!! freakin out i dnt wanna start all over again... sigh... woke up to see that on the tv thinking wth did i do.. so may i ask this... if i dont get my account back :( when an account is banned can i make a new one but still use the same name? kinda love the name lovestar :/

I don't know sorry :/ I doubt it though as I don't think the character is deleted, just held in suspension.
 Phoenix.Lovestar
By Phoenix.Lovestar 2011-01-14 09:07:05
Link | Quote | Reply

thats lame cuz even hatestar is on the same account :( oh wellz... thank you :)
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-14 09:07:54
Link | Quote | Reply

np, best of luck. Remember you need some basic account info when you phone them too.
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2011-01-14 09:09:14
Link | Quote | Reply

O.o
I have a prepaid card but i dont need to change info evey month >.>
I would go crazy.
Have you tried Master Card or Visa prepaid cards? I use Mio Card 'cause the Customer Service is good. The only small drawback sometimes they will forget to send you a new one when the old one is about to expire, but this only happened me once.
 Phoenix.Lovestar
By Phoenix.Lovestar 2011-01-14 09:10:08
Link | Quote | Reply

right right... lol kinda feel like a lil kid first day of school gots everything ready just waiting for the bus (time to call them)...
 Phoenix.Lovestar
By Phoenix.Lovestar 2011-01-14 09:11:59
Link | Quote | Reply

i change every month cuz i have fam that steals my cards so i put the money on it use it and cut it up cant have cash cards checks nothing in this house :/
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2011-01-14 09:13:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Shame SE doesnt take paypal, cuz i would just put a very good amount on it and just pay POL with it.
Edit: Well just put the exact amount on it, these cards dont go trough and they wont let you overcharge it. Works mostly like an ATM card. Sorry to hear that about your Fam.
 Luz
By Luz 2011-01-14 09:13:54
Link | Quote | Reply

You should fix that xD
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-14 09:14:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amael said:
Shame SE doesnt take paypal, cuz i would just put a very good amount on it and just pay POL with it

I wish they'd use Paypal too. I heard they're planning to make XI use Crysta soon though.
 Phoenix.Lovestar
By Phoenix.Lovestar 2011-01-14 09:15:08
Link | Quote | Reply

i would do the same... sigh i hope this wont go down for me every month cuz then ill have to break down and buy one card or even get a bank card Oo what fun...
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-01-14 10:48:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lovestar said:
i change every month cuz i have fam that steals my cards so i put the money on it use it and cut it up cant have cash cards checks nothing in this house :/

wat the ***?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2011-01-14 10:58:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lovestar said:

lol, Drawn Together. Gah, what a great show.
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2011-01-14 11:03:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
There are families like that and it sucks =/

My mother would steal the clothes off your back if you stayed still long enough!
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Server: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2011-01-14 11:25:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lovestar said:

wow, seriously? How old are you? You can't open up a checking account? If your family steals from you, you may want to call the cops. I don't care if they are family, ***aint right.
 Phoenix.Lovestar
By Phoenix.Lovestar 2011-01-14 16:03:08
Link | Quote | Reply

im 23 and yeah alot of crap i know.... but i called to get ***right and no go for some reason all my info is diff well not all but my birthday and phone number isnt what it should be so i cant even go to the next step of fixing crap after begging to tell them every lil thing bout my account so they would know its my account and im not tryin to hack it the emaild me a page i have to print fill out and mail back with all my info so they know its my account then i have to wait to see if i can even get it back or to know why they cut me off.... so much but if i cant get it back by pay day time ima just make a new toon and move on in a new light.... sad i dont wanna start over but as long as i get to play i guess ill deal :)