April Version Update
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Ramuh.Scizor
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2009-02-27 12:35:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't like the idea of different heads for everyjob, thats not what PUP is about. PUP is a good versatile job that can change depending on the enemy's weakness, it was never designed to be a pocket PLD/RNG/BLM/WHM, Its a situational pet that capitalizes on a foes weakness
 Fairy.Lethewaters
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Lethewaters 2009-02-27 12:38:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Alyria said:

I do remember it was supposed to be 3 jobs introduced, 1 of was to be a tank job like another knight or something but then dnc was able to sorta tank and have provoke etc. so they took the 3rd job out for unknown reasons.

I believe before DNC amd SCH came out they were planning on beefing up a current job like War into a Tank class (It was the first tank after all) or possibly SAM.

I'd also like to see the Camapign bodies too and A WAY TO STORE THEM!!! I am seriously running out of MH space. I have way too many mules. It's bad enough that when I check my Delivery box daily, all the AH sales are a week old.

@Uchisokonau from Sylph- Ya it was only 3. The first one, didn't interest me. Seemed like a repeat of CoP but with WoTG from the reading/ I never liked Shantotto but that expansion sounded fun as well as the Mog House Gone Bad.
 Cerberus.Jiko
Server: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-02-27 12:39:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Scizor said:
I don't like the idea of different heads for everyjob, thats not what PUP is about. PUP is a good versatile job that can change depending on the enemy's weakness, it was never designed to be a pocket PLD/RNG/BLM/WHM, Its a situational pet that capitalizes on a foes weakness

Thank you. At least we have one other pup knows his stuff in here.
 Sylph.Uchisokonau
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Uchisokonau 2009-02-27 12:40:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Aramina said:
Yeah, speculate, BS, and hope... that's about all we can do until we get the next morsel from SE.

Then we will take a little information and speculate, BS, and hope some more until the next morsel from SE.

Then we will............

Isn't that the point of this thread?

And yeah a moogle revolt storyline would be humorous to say the least
 Remora.Cobolt
Server: Remora
user: cobolt17
By Remora.Cobolt 2009-02-27 12:48:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:
Looking forward to see what 'gameplay adjustments' they have in stock for us.

Hopefully improved armor drop rate in Nyzul Isle...

Atleast guarantee 1 of either 3 armor pieces would be nice :)
 Ramuh.Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2009-02-27 12:50:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't do salvage or anything like that but going by SE's past they wont make things easier to obtain, I'm pretty sure there thinking that the harder things are to obtain the longer people will play, more play = more money :/
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-02-27 12:50:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Enough of my pup posts.

Going along with the Nyzul thing...

Salvage drop rates improved anyone? Im sure after the LM-17's, they've taken notice of how low the rates actually are for people to have to do ***like that.
 Asura.Icon
Server: Asura
user: ic0n67
By Asura.Icon 2009-02-27 12:51:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Uchisokonau said:
WRONG! Rdm have the highest cap/rating on both enfeebling magic and enhancing magic in FFXI. Paralyze II Dia/BIO III ftw

Good Lord ...

The point I am making that Haseyo has picked up on and that is: I'm talking about older school RDM. Like original Final Fantasy Red Mage where they didn't have anything like refresh or double cast. So when you would play them in something like a FFT if Red Mage was just that and didn't have double cast it would be worthless because other classes are more skilled and more specialized.
 Ifrit.Haseyo
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-02-27 12:51:12
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

And removal of "No Ninjutsu" floors. D:

Yet, in FFT(A-A2) you could go Rdm/Smn and Double Cast Summons.
Those final fights were a joke with 1~2 Rdm/Smns.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-02-27 12:52:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy hivemind, Batman.

By Ramuh.Scizor 2009-02-27 12:50:39
I don't do salvage or anything...wont make things easier to obtain, I'm pretty sure there thinking that the harder things are to obtain the longer people will play

By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-02-27 12:50:39
Salvage drop rates improved anyone?
 Ramuh.Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2009-02-27 12:53:12
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL i didnt even notice that
 Ifrit.Haseyo
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-02-27 12:54:53

There's a suggestion thread on the ffxiwiki boards that supposively SE is going to read, and so far Nyzul Isle adjustments is winning (yesterday).

I'd rather have Nyzul Isle have different tags, so I can do regular assaults as well instead of people wanting the 4th badge. (Yar yar, kill me if you want. I still need both assaults and Nyzul ._.)
 Sylph.Uchisokonau
By Sylph.Uchisokonau 2009-02-27 12:55:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Icon said:
Uchisokonau said:
WRONG! Rdm have the highest cap/rating on both enfeebling magic and enhancing magic in FFXI. Paralyze II Dia/BIO III ftw

Good Lord ...

The point I am making that Haseyo has picked up on and that is: I'm talking about older school RDM. Like original Final Fantasy Red Mage where they didn't have anything like refresh or double cast. So when you would play them in something like a FFT if Red Mage was just that and didn't have double cast it would be worthless because other classes are more skilled and more specialized.

Man icon you really need to respond a bit quicker lmao. That or read through them all before you reply :P
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-02-27 12:55:42
Link | Quote | Reply

{Screenshot}
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-02-27 12:57:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:
There's a suggestion thread on the ffxiwiki boards that supposively SE is going to read, and so far Nyzul Isle adjustments is winning (yesterday).

I'd rather have Nyzul Isle have different tags, so I can do regular assaults as well instead of people wanting the 4th badge. (Yar yar, kill me if you want. I still need both assaults and Nyzul ._.)

lolwiki.

Its only winning cause the other "ideas" suck.

I feel bad for Tahn having do sift through that pile of garbage, and they were the best he could find..
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
user: kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2009-02-27 12:59:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Jiko said:
Im sure after the LM-17's, they've taken notice of how low the rates actually are for people to have to do ***like that.

Ditto. I reaaaally hope drops are adjusted in Nyzul, my group has terrible luck with gear drops. ;_;
 Asura.Icon
Server: Asura
user: ic0n67
By Asura.Icon 2009-02-27 13:03:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Jiko said:
Scizor said:

Angry little child aren't you. That really isn't healthy and going to cause problem when you have to interact with people whose benign opinions contradict your own. It is going to happen some people prefer Coke and others prefer Pepsi. Some Benedryl and some gin will clear that right up.

Truth be told I honestly don't give a ***about your opinion just the same as you don't give a ***about mine. I am just not going to belittle your opinion because I know that your opinion doesn't matter to me. Your attitude on the other hand is fair game. Regardless I still want my freaking Gatling Gun 2 hour ability, don't like it? Don't care.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-27 13:04:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Icon said:
Angry little child aren't you. That really isn't healthy and going to cause problem when you have to interact with people whose benign opinions contradict your own. It is going to happen some people prefer Coke and others prefer Pepsi. Some Benedryl and some gin will clear that right up.

Truth be told I honestly don't give a ***about your opinion just the same as you don't give a ***about mine. I am just not going to belittle your opinion because I know that your opinion doesn't matter to me. Your attitude on the other hand is fair game. Regardless I still want my freaking Gatling Gun 2 hour ability, don't like it? Don't care.

lolwut
 Ramuh.Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2009-02-27 13:06:27
Link | Quote | Reply

(That's Interesting)
 Remora.Cobolt
Server: Remora
user: cobolt17
By Remora.Cobolt 2009-02-27 13:07:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Kiriyu said:

Ditto. I reaaaally hope drops are adjusted in Nyzul, my group has terrible luck with gear drops. ;_;

Ditto+1.

I have horrible luck in nyzul..
Even if armor drops my lots never cast over 300.. ;_;
 Fairy.Lethewaters
By Fairy.Lethewaters 2009-02-27 13:07:26
Link | Quote | Reply

The first expansion is slated for release for all languages and platforms in Spring of next year. Subsequent installments will then follow, being released in intervals of every few months.
These expansions packages will only be available through online purchase via PlayOnline. The projected cost for each installment is around $10.00.

1st- A Crystalline Prophecy:Ode of Life Bestowing
"One day, a giant crystal appeared in the skies above Jeuno, triggering a series of unexplained happenings across the land.
Now, adventurers will set forth to unravel the mysteries of this primordial crystal that holds the secret of Vana'diel's past."
( Seems like WoTG to me >.> Let's do the Time Warp agaaain!~)

2nd- A Moogle Kup d'tat:Evil in small doses
"It all started with an innocent drop of rainwater and a rickey, ramshackle Mog House desperately in need of repairs.
Little did anyone suspect that this was only the beginning of a harrowing nightmare unheard of in the annals of moogle-kind."
( Guess we should visit our MH move often.. At least we know what happens to all the items and gil we claim to lose)

And lastly..
3rd- A Shantoto Ascension:The Legend Torn, Her Empire Born
"The eccentric Professor Shantotto returned to Windurst on day after a mysterious, unexplained absence, shocking her colleagues with behavior so outrageous it put her old self to shame!
When she goes so far to proclaim herself ruler of her own empire, adventurers set out to discover the truth behind her alarming shift in personality."(We actually have a reason to kill taru now?)

I heard RUMOR that the SMN lvl-sync burn PTs will be fixed.
 Sylph.Uchisokonau
By Sylph.Uchisokonau 2009-02-27 13:07:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Wooooodum said:
Icon said:

lolwut

Someone piss and someone's Wheaties?
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-02-27 13:11:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Icon said:
Jiko said:
Scizor said:

And you're still mildly HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Do the world a favour, and kill yourself now before it spreads.

On the bright side, at least it's not lupus...
 Sylph.Uchisokonau
By Sylph.Uchisokonau 2009-02-27 13:12:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought we were discussig possible changes in the next update. When did this become an e-measuring match?
 Fairy.Lethewaters
By Fairy.Lethewaters 2009-02-27 13:12:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Jiko said:
Icon said:
Jiko said:
Scizor said:

And you're still mildly HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Do the world a favour, and kill yourself now.

I sense... A Darwin Award
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-27 13:13:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Uchisokonau said:
I thought we were discussig possible changes in the next update. When did this become an e-measuring match?

Icon said:

Since then.
 Sylph.Uchisokonau
By Sylph.Uchisokonau 2009-02-27 13:14:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I <3 e-thugs XD

Wait by the time he responds to this I'l be at the Vet's, gdi lol.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-02-27 13:15:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Uchisokonau said:
I <3 e-thugs XD

wurd.
 Shiva.Ethereal
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Ethereal 2009-02-27 13:25:31

To stay on topic. I'm pretty excited about their "large-scale" additions to Fields of Valor. I have yet to try out Maze Mongers but I'm sure they'll add more worthwhile items. So far all I really see out of it is that sword that BLUs drool over.

As far as battle adjustments go, I'd be happy with fixing up Astral Burning and eliminating "curegasm" altogether. I'm sure you all remember being frozen still until the casting animation was completely finished as you engaged or disengaged. Unfortunately it still applies to every other spell other than cures.
 Shiva.Ethereal
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Ethereal 2009-02-27 13:34:58

Oh and um.. Moar jug pets plz thx! :3
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7