MDT Set?
 Phoenix.Hagino
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: hagino
By Phoenix.Hagino 2010-12-18 13:09:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Any thoughts?

thought about doing two Kila +2 with MDB on them as well to macro in, i rather lose TP then eat a -GA IV
 Lakshmi.Blacklion
Server: Lakshmi
user: Blacklion
By Lakshmi.Blacklion 2010-12-18 13:16:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Uhh, thats too much MDT, Just get -25%
 Phoenix.Hagino
By Phoenix.Hagino 2010-12-18 13:18:16
Link | Quote | Reply

that's 24%....well i guess i can remove the rings and maybe earrings

*edit*

i guess

wouldnt be so bad, i'd prefer a minerva's ring and dring but the dring is kind of out of the question. haha minerva's maybe if i want to put that much gil into a MDT set...I can clear up some more space if i do that such as cap and another ring~

ideal set

Asura.Shamaya
Server: Asura
user: Shamaya
By Asura.Shamaya 2010-12-20 02:52:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I think upon seeing this something triggered in me. I'm gonna finally get my set in order today. I lost to iratham dual box trio yesterday when I shouldn't have. I know I can duo it(the ring would help me kill it lolol cant Rly use BQ), and this set will greatly improve win % chance. I mean after all don't Rly need SA TA sets for it. And w mob sack got the space or I can borrow from my alt rdm char's set. Also good advertisement for the Avalon aka crab vest. Gonna grab that today! Magian daggers nite be a tad excessive but I don't wanna QQ to ga 4 any longer><
 Phoenix.Hagino
By Phoenix.Hagino 2010-12-20 09:48:54
Link | Quote | Reply

haha yeah, i can tank almost everything on my thf...until i eat a ga to the face! I can dualbox yaanei sappoi and kutharae but i tried to dual box rdm + thf on suzaku...and its a joke until chainspell. Doesnt help that im a taru with under 1200 HP and just shell. I cant css and cure myself at the same time,but some spells still get off and wreck me. I take about 1100 Firaga III on suzy so i figure with a decent set i can knock it down to say...600? that is much more manageable.
 Asura.Shamaya
Server: Asura
user: Shamaya
By Asura.Shamaya 2010-12-20 22:42:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I should have expected to not be able to find Merman's/Coral anywhere >< Though there is also Lore, but Lore+1 is quite expensive.

If you haven't tried already, I would recommend eating Carbonara and using Gigant Mantle and BQ Ring or Meridian Ring. Makes a huge difference and won't conflict with your MDT stats, and you probably don't need the other stats you'd get from these slots as much as the HP.

Would like to get that atma from yaanei. That would also help for tanking in abysssea.
 Phoenix.Hagino
By Phoenix.Hagino 2010-12-20 23:39:35
Link | Quote | Reply

haha atma of the apocolypse is the ultimate dd tank atma, i just zombie stuff if i need to with auto reraise

The biggest issue i have is that im taru and so in abyssea i sit at about 2k hp X.x