BLU, What's New And What's To Know?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » BLU, what's new and what's to know?
BLU, what's new and what's to know?
By Rustytiger 2010-12-16 11:14:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Crysten said:
Diabolos.Megatron said:
it
Ramuh.Laffter said:
I have a kid in my LS who has Dancer at 10 and doesn't level it because, and I quote, "It's gay."

its not gay its a fun job my RL wife has a 90 DNC we duo alot and during endgame events she sits on the side line and otehr get invites to do things while me and her go duo and trio them. im aware of both jobs abilities. me like anyoen else i choose not use it like they choose to... i dont use it because of my play style the groups i run with and teh diversity of jobs the peoepl i play with it doesnt have a use for us. for them it may.

Jesus *** Christ, learn to proofread.

Oh my god, yes please ; ;
 Diabolos.Megatron
Server: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
By Diabolos.Megatron 2010-12-16 11:19:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Jesus *** Christ, learn to proofread.

lets see were to start. i cant spell very well. and i tried to proff read. and correct my gramatical errors. but when i went back to edit them. it wouldnt update the page to correct the errors. now my gramatical style may offend some it how ever is not my intent. due to disabilities i am unable type if i was a english magor . i do try but forget sometimes to re read my typing 3 or 4 times locationg gramtical errors. especally when i dont use a browser that shows me spelling errors. so alot are missed sorry. but my point is understood even withte incorrect grammer.

By Azulmagia 2010-12-16 11:23:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Megatron said:
due to disabilities i am unable type if i was a english magor
Dude, I wanna be an English Mage. "Kyaa! Interjection!"
[+]
 Bahamut.Zikane
Server: Bahamut
user: Zikane
By Bahamut.Zikane 2010-12-18 00:28:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, this is all really good info, thanks guys.

One thing I just don't really get is the whole sub job issue. I mean, /dnc seems a bit off and I'm totally conscious of the fact that /nin is for lowmanning and soloing. I can see why /thf has lost it's potential.

What I've been able to gather though is that, apparently, /rdm is great for DD'ing now, I guess cause of convert, refresh and stuff.

/war for DDing is what makes most logical sense to me though, excuse my ignorance though, I have not tried many of these things, It's a bit tough to get used to all of this new stuff.

Also, i don't wanna level dnc, it's level 1 :(.

XD
By Lynxblade 2010-12-18 01:10:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Megatron said:
it
Ramuh.Laffter said:
I have a kid in my LS who has Dancer at 10 and doesn't level it because, and I quote, "It's gay."
its not gay its a fun job my RL wife has a 90 DNC we duo alot and during endgame events she sits on the side line and otehr get invites to do things while me and her go duo and trio them. im aware of both jobs abilities. me like anyoen else i choose not use it like they choose to... i dont use it because of my play style the groups i run with and teh diversity of jobs the peoepl i play with it doesnt have a use for us. for them it may.

Nothing gay about that >_>
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
Server: Carbuncle
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2010-12-18 01:10:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Dancer is gay.
By Rustytiger 2010-12-18 02:21:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zikane said:
Wow, this is all really good info, thanks guys.

One thing I just don't really get is the whole sub job issue. I mean, /dnc seems a bit off and I'm totally conscious of the fact that /nin is for lowmanning and soloing. I can see why /thf has lost it's potential.

What I've been able to gather though is that, apparently, /rdm is great for DD'ing now, I guess cause of convert, refresh and stuff.

/war for DDing is what makes most logical sense to me though, excuse my ignorance though, I have not tried many of these things, It's a bit tough to get used to all of this new stuff.

Also, i don't wanna level dnc, it's level 1 :(.

XD

When you have free time give DNC a chance. I plan to as well even though its level 1. You will be surprised what you can solo on your own and it IS a good subjob for many melee jobs, despite the "gayness" of it.

One of my mentors used to always say "dancing is an expression of the soul."

Also look at it this way, I loathed leveling sam because I wasn't interested in it but now that I got it to acceptable subjob levels it helps my Warrior tremendously.