Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Thief » Farming Help
Farming Help
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-01-07 13:50:48
Link | Quote | Reply

If you really wanna farm stuff the old way, kill ladybugs in east ronf (S), can deliver their wings in for a quest that give a few k gil.
Farm up your inventory and you got a few 100k, but prepare to stay there for a long time <_>
 Siren.Eremes
Server: Siren
user: Eremes
By Siren.Eremes 2011-01-07 14:11:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Altar said:
Sapphire Quads in Beadeaux drop Flood and Water IV. Shouldnt be a horrible drop rate with th5
Give it a try sometime, with TH7-8 (couldn't proc 9 because they die too fast). I gave up when I realized I didn't care whether my friend's RDM mule could cast Water IV.

You could also... Idk, just like... do Abyssea. Certain crafting materials that drop from gold pyxides make for some nice chumpchange, and there's the random piece of AHable gear off NMs that'll fetch 200k+. New NMs also drop tier pop items, which sometimes sell for a decent amount.

If you want to make a big sum of gil quickly, level up SCH, make friends with a MNK, get a discernment abyssite and learn how to speak Japanese. 3m Velox Harness, 5m Ocelot Trousers, etc.
 Ragnarok.Corres
Server: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2011-01-07 14:19:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Cordareo said:
The new rage is do a Dominion party, (Page 1 Altepa is amazing)

Dump all the notes into augmented weapons, turn all teh cruor you get into the level 78 gear

NPC it all

Nets you about 6900 per weapon and 5-7K per armor piece. In about 6 hours you could have tons of merits and about 500K+ easy.

Enjoy
this. 300k dominion notes equals about 820k gil! some items give more gil. just take the range one in altepa or the hand-to-hand augmented weapon. sell it. Profit almost instantly!