Views On Astral Burning?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » Views on Astral burning?
Views on Astral burning?
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-20 08:22:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Kindle you may not have skilled summoning magic skill but I'm pretty sure your spamming skill is capped.
 Remora.Kindle
Server: Remora
user: Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-02-20 08:22:58
Link | Quote | Reply

for real i had like 3 cups of coffee so im like refreshing page every 30sec

GO ME!
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-20 08:24:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Wodum if you keep failing and being so unrespectful i will never answer you. Try making a question without all those ***you say in every post you do. I'll make sure i'll answer.

I bet you don't talk this way to everyone.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-20 08:26:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Wooooodum said:
You answered some points? Please link me or quote me, I didn't see that.

Kelvinclein said:
Kindle you may not have skilled summoning magic skill but I'm pretty sure your spamming skill is capped.

Point made.

/TROLL on

Kelvin, please stop taking your hatred of humanity out on everyone on these forums. It's not our fault your dad didn't pull out in time and stop your birth happening. Being the mistake sucks, but taking it out on the interwebz won't help you in the long run. You should find something constructive to do, like maybe a hobby or something. I hear Astral Burning is pretty "in" at the moment, you could have some fun with that.

You really are just pathetic. I've seen piles of dog ***on the sidewalk with more intelligence and appeal than you've shown. Take your lolParadeGorgetonDRK and go find a hobby.

Kelvinclein said:
Wodum if you keep failing and being so unrespectful i will never answer you. Try making a question without all those ***you say in every post you do. I'll make sure i'll answer.

That's Sir. Wooooodum to you, ball sack.

/TROLL off

You're right, but then everyone isn't a complete moron like you. Yet again you hedge around answering because you can't.

Lunch break over now ;; Keep giving him hell folks!
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-02-20 08:29:09
Link | Quote | Reply

OMG Kelvinclein no one wants you here so leave. This has turned into a drama thread because of you.
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-20 08:29:39
Link | Quote | Reply

ok im gonna act like you now.

Wooooodum said:
BLABLABLABLAIHAVESANDINTHEVAGINABLABLABLABLAITROLLBLABLABLABLA
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-02-20 08:30:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelvinclein said:
Wooooodum said:

and u said we acted "childish"
 Leviathan.Celestinia
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-02-20 08:31:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelvinclein said:
Wodum

... Not enough O's Kelvin ><
 Titan.Rebekah
Server: Titan
user: Rebekah
By Titan.Rebekah 2009-02-20 08:31:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelvinclein said:

It is the same as the next person that goes to a party as a smn and main heals. what smn skill up do you get from a cure III?

There is Carby and Garuda cure... *That you can't use as often as cure III...*
But they are parting just like me for xp... Your still talking about Smn magic skill.

oh mine is about 312... >.> Does that mean I can't do AB parties? Cuz then that would make me a crappy player?
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-20 08:32:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm just gonna do like you do.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-20 08:32:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelvinclein said:
ok im gonna act like you now.

Wooooodum said:

It's okay. I understand your intelligence can only read that. I'm sorry if we're using too big words for you. You probably think Humanity is a new Lynx fragrance.
 Titan.Rebekah
Server: Titan
user: Rebekah
By Titan.Rebekah 2009-02-20 08:33:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Wooooodum said:
Wooooodum said:
You answered some points? Please link me or quote me, I didn't see that.

Kelvinclein said:

Point made.

/TROLL on

Kelvin, please stop taking your hatred of humanity out on everyone on these forums. It's not our fault your dad didn't pull out in time and stop your birth happening. Being the mistake sucks, but taking it out on the interwebz won't help you in the long run. You should find something constructive to do, like maybe a hobby or something. I hear Astral Burning is pretty "in" at the moment, you could have some fun with that.

You really are just pathetic. I've seen piles of dog ***on the sidewalk with more intelligence and appeal than you've shown. Take your lolParadeGorgetonDRK and go find a hobby.

Kelvinclein said:

That's Sir. Wooooodum to you, ball sack.

/TROLL off

You're right, but then everyone isn't a complete moron like you. Yet again you hedge around answering because you can't.

Lunch break over now ;; Keep giving him hell folks!

lol wooo have a nice day at work =)
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-20 08:38:46
Link | Quote | Reply

oooh it was so smart.. btw it seems like you're the only one with sand in your vag, venting like that lol.. have a seat. Try to ask things like everyone else does.
 Garuda.Ezell
user: Ezell
By Garuda.Ezell 2009-02-20 08:39:10
Link | Quote | Reply

wooooooodum!!!!!!

Nice to see your great british wit on display^^ Hit me up on the asura side.

Also AF burn FTW!!!!

Don't be jealous, there is lots of info out there on how to do it. so it's not a secret and we're not killing XP mobs.
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-02-20 08:39:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelvinclein said:
oooh it was so smart.. btw it seems like you're the only one with sand in your vag, venting like that lol.. have a seat. Try to ask things like everyone else does.

Kelv omg! everyone hates you more!

Woo is cool.

Kelv = GTFO... please...
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-02-20 08:40:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ezell said:
wooooooodum!!!!!!

Nice to see your great british wit on display^^ Hit me up on the asura side.

Also AF burn FTW!!!!

Don't be jealous, there is lots of info out there on how to do it. so it's not a secret and we're not killing XP mobs.

Ezz did u move bk to Garuda from remora?
 Remora.Ezell
By Remora.Ezell 2009-02-20 08:46:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Naw,

Just posted as Garuda Ez

Fixed it

Also 12 merits in 2 hours! No Merit PT can do that....this is the best thing ever. It will be nerfed soon though. I can imagine SE making it so that you can only get XP on claimed mobs, but that'll just mean you have to have a "timed" -ga/AF to make it work. Same result, just harder.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-20 08:48:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Kindle said:
Your pic makes me want to punch my screen....

LOL!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooooodddddyyyyy lmao you see that, at least I wasn't only one thinking that.

anyways, let me get some composure here. *cough* *cough*
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-20 08:48:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ezell said:
Naw,

Just posted as Garuda Ez

Fixed it

Also 12 merits in 2 hours! No Merit PT can do that....this is the best thing ever. It will be nerfed soon though. I can imagine SE making it so that you can only get XP on claimed mobs, but that'll just mean you have to have a "timed" -ga/AF to make it work. Same result, just harder.

Doubt they'll do that, or it would have to be fixed again lol.
 Garuda.Ezell
By Garuda.Ezell 2009-02-20 08:59:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelvinclein said:
Ezell said:
Naw,

Just posted as Garuda Ez

Fixed it

Doubt they'll do that, or it would have to be fixed again lol.

You are just full of Q.Q i've played this game for 5 years. Have grinded XP all the way to 75 twice and 37 tons of times. This is not a glitch, it's using the game mechanics in a favorable way. If SE feels the need to stop this they will. We are not "cheating" or "glitching" the game in any way. According to your logic using MNK to solo the ENM in Promy Vahlz is a glitch cause you use 100 fits to basically kill the boss mob before the others can engage you. Certain 2 hours in this game have certain times where they break the game. Simple as that, don't be jealous cause you can't get in on the fun. Go level your way, i'll level my way, and we'll both get to the same place.
 Quetzalcoatl.Arthur
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Arthur 2009-02-20 09:00:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Rebekah said:
Kelvinclein said:

It is the same as the next person that goes to a party as a smn and main heals. what smn skill up do you get from a cure III?

There is Carby and Garuda cure... *That you can't use as often as cure III...*
But they are parting just like me for xp... Your still talking about Smn magic skill.

oh mine is about 312... >.> Does that mean I can't do AB parties? Cuz then that would make me a crappy player?

That SMN main healing thing is old. There are alot more healing jobs now. I havn't seen that happen in I dont know how long. And if you get asked to main heal on SMN, simply say no.Heck, even if you do get invited to main heal its not hard to get some SMN magic skills. Its not hard to lvl in this game anymore expecially on SMN. Theres campaign battle, pt with an healer, campaign op/enm/exp scrolls/doing COP, besieged, solo, exp rings. In all these ways you actually do play the job and learn how to(Astral Burn doesn't). I remember when Astral Burn actually ment a PT of all smns exping on sky pots, king ranparre skeletons ,bombs ect. I myself got 75SMN long time ago and never really had to main heal, only problem was that I did have to do spirit summoning for skill up.

I don't see how kelvin is jealous either, he says he doesn't like it thats it. You asked for views no?
 Hades.Arkhelshar
Server: Hades
By Hades.Arkhelshar 2009-02-20 09:01:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow...

So If I resume this right :

1. People taking 2 years to level a job has worked hard and therefor merit some kind of award and that they don't get outlotted in Dynamis (even if they have less point than these specific others...).

2. People working slow but 10hours a day are WAY BETTER than people thinking out of the box and doing the same in 1hour a day. The later deserve a ban because he's lazy. The later does not have any skills since they don't learn to do it slower like others...

3. People doesn't like when other than them succeed, In fact say how much you suck instead, it's better. And people will respect you because they do feel they are superior than you and doesn't get an inferiorty complex for not being able to do the same and will stop respecting you.

4. When It resume to something nice, RMT will use it and therefor the reason to block it is RMT. We want RMT back in the hot XP spot too, and no way RMT are the bad guys, those that buy are just too hard to catch...

Now on a more serious note :

Seriously SE the best thing you could do is : Check the log for those that did a few transaction with RMT and ban a few exemplar buyer...People getting paranoid about this will make the buyer stop very soon make RMT go bankrupt.

You can even make an announcement first...From Feb 20, all gil transaction with a RMT will result an investigation and if found succesfull : a BAN. And then you will see RMT leave definitively.

You want to kill RMT, do not nerf what they exploit, kill the demand.

So if you don't want to get banned, do not accept money from people you don't know. And you will be golden.

Seriously, are you sure that you guys hate RMT, or simply people that search cash possibility and that progress quicker than you? I know a lot of legit people that farmed Zvahl, or Bloods and funded a relic...Hell everyone shooted for a fix due to (RMT).
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-20 09:04:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ezell, I totally agree. But don't listen to him, he's just QQing over that he doesn't the xp but they do. Besides he doesn't even have smn unlocked or a mage job and a emo drk.

You'll be wasting trying to argue with him.

Let him QQ more
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-20 09:10:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not full of QQ lol, i don't need exp like you clearly do, nor i need another job to play. And to solo that ENM you need to be well prepared, and anywa like i said before YOU PLAY MONK JOB, you just don't gather mobs and oneshot them with astral flow.
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-02-20 09:13:24
Link | Quote | Reply

The fact that this argument is still going strong from three days ago really cracks me up. I'll never understand why people are so freaking concerned with what other people are doing in game when it doesn't effect them in any way...
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-20 09:19:26
Link | Quote | Reply

In the same way AF burn doesn't hurt other players, in which way does this thread hurts you?
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-20 09:20:50
Link | Quote | Reply

We might as well limit the amount of mobs blm and brd sleepga, rdm soloing nm's, blm soloing in BLM camps, bst's that can kill Hakutaku with their pet, and on and on.

Man this game will be sooo boring if they just took everything away from everyone.
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-02-20 09:20:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Doesn't really matter someone will always complain. People use their clever tatics > SE says that can't any longer and gimps some job > the people from before QQ and /wrists > the PUP population still remains low.
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-02-20 09:21:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelvinclein said:
In the same way AF burn doesn't hurt other players, in which way does this thread hurts you?

It doesn't hurt me...it makes me lol. Where did you see that it hurt me?
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-20 09:23:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Im happy it makes you lol, not what i know this im sure ill sleep better tonite.

Aly you have no point. BLM/RDM etc solo requires SKILL.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28