Why Admit To Using Questionable Programs?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Why admit to using questionable programs?
Why admit to using questionable programs?
 Lakshmi.Primemas
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: primemas
By Lakshmi.Primemas 2009-05-03 06:51:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Radaghast said:
Tavlov said:
why do ppl admit to using windower and other questionable programs, via forums or pictures?

... for the same reasons O.J. wrote "If I did it".

For the lulz man... for the lulz!

I'm still rofl...
 Cerberus.Radaghast
Server: Cerberus
user: Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2009-05-03 07:01:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
Too many touchy people out there who are ready to point fingers at people who use the wikis to figure out quests and junk.

I play on my 360 so guess what, I have my entire computer screen to look up information.

And just to clarify...

To cheat = to violate rules dishonestly

According to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary.

Yeah... not like those *** WWE guys. They cheat all the time, and look what it gets them.

They're always pulling some shennanigans when the lolref is occupied by a completely different set of shennanigans.

At least with WWE you know they're going to cheat. Hell... you expect it. It's what we can call "Honest cheating" :) Sounds friendly, acceptable, and even encouraged.
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-03 07:26:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Radaghast said:
Kungfuhustle said:
Too many touchy people out there who are ready to point fingers at people who use the wikis to figure out quests and junk.

I play on my 360 so guess what, I have my entire computer screen to look up information.

And just to clarify...

To cheat = to violate rules dishonestly

According to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary.

Yeah... not like those *** WWE guys. They cheat all the time, and look what it gets them.

They're always pulling some shennanigans when the lolref is occupied by a completely different set of shennanigans.

At least with WWE you know they're going to cheat. Hell... you expect it. It's what we can call "Honest cheating" :) Sounds friendly, acceptable, and even encouraged.

As much as I hate the WWE reference because it's one of the top ten dumbest "sports" of all time, does this mean that if you admit to breaking the rules it's not cheating?
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-03 07:32:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:

As much as I hate the WWE reference because it's one of the top ten dumbest "sports" of all time, does this mean that if you admit to breaking the rules it's not cheating?

As far as the WWE comparison I think he means It's not really cheating if everyone expects it and its not enforced. After all is it really a rule if no one does anything about it. As far as dishonesty thing I think its more along the lines of intentionally trying to circumvent the rules ie if knowing what your doing is wrong but doing it anyways cause you want to.
 Pandemonium.Aravol
Server: Pandemonium
user: aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-05-03 07:42:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I totally agree with Blazza
 Gilgamesh.Thedreamer
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Thedreamer 2009-05-03 07:57:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Windower saved ff11 from mass quittin ! srly !