Ignorance Taken To The Next Level.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Ignorance taken to the next level.
Ignorance taken to the next level.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 12 13 14
 Luz
By Luz 2010-12-05 19:46:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Ragnarok.Blindphleb said:
facetious
That's why I couldn't even come close enough in spell check, thought it started with a ph lol.
Phor phuck's sake!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Blindphleb
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2010-12-05 19:51:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Luz said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
facetious
That's why I couldn't even come close enough in spell check, thought it started with a ph lol.
Phor phuck's sake!
lol
 Cerberus.Nostylin
Server: Cerberus
user: NoStylin
By Cerberus.Nostylin 2010-12-05 23:01:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-05 23:37:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Luz said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
facetious
Phor phuck's sake!
lol
lol

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Excelior
Server: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-12-06 08:09:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
You win Excelior, I'm an ignorant bigot. You caught me.
You really are, that's the sad thing. Just admit that people have the right to think differently than you and the problem is solved.
Thinking differently is a privilege not a right.

Perhaps since you think differently than I do we should take away your privilege to do so. No. I think that would upset you. Thus you are a bigot.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-06 09:27:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
You really are, that's the sad thing. Just admit that people have the right to think differently than you and the problem is solved.

Perhaps since you think differently than I do we should take away your privilege to do so. No. I think that would upset you. Thus you are a bigot.
i agree with you on the thinking part.
it doesn't really matter what goes on your mind to an extent unless it harmfully effects the outside world.
example: schizophrenic delusions, homicidal delusions...etc both "can" get you licked up technically.
but many get around this by not getting caught.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-12-06 13:10:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
i agree with you on the thinking part. it doesn't really matter what goes on your mind to an extent unless it harmfully effects the outside world. example: schizophrenic delusions, homicidal delusions...etc both "can" get you licked up technically. but many get around this by not getting caught.

I just think people should be free to believe in god if they choose. If it provides them with happiness then more power to them. Now if that belief harms another person then it is an issue.

The newspaper and Tv will show you the negative aspects of religion. They will show you the protestors at soldier's funerals and abortion clinics with no problem. They will not show you the average church, which donates to many charities. They will not show you the churches that volunteer to help the community. People have let the visible bad aspects outweigh the seemingly invisible but quite significant contributions that these groups make to society. You can donate to chairties without religion but if that is their vehicle for good then so be it.

The majority of people who are religious keep to themselves. They go to church and perhaps they testify if you bring up the conversation with them. The idea of the community being full of zealots is absurd. However, when you attack religion and culture, you invite zeal. Do you know why Al-Qaida is able to recruit Muslims? It's because they use propaganda showing that the United States is out to destroy their way of life. They portray us as enemies attacking their culture.

When you insult religious people and denounce their religion you are attacking their culture. Freedom of Speech is a right that I value and I defend but you must understand that freedom of expression extends to their line of thought as well. I am sure many of you are passionate about your anti-religious stance and that is certainly fine. However, when your words and your actions begin to tread upon the rights of others then I will obstinately voice my opinion against you.

The idea that you can rid the world of violence and bitterness by removing religion is absurd. Everyone in the world is inherently different. Perhaps you would like everyone to be the same, but I think diversity is what makes the human race successful. If we all thought the same, acted the same, and functioned the same we would be unable to advance as a civilization.

Furthermore... The idea that some of you believe that you can rid the world of intolerance by getting rid of religion is incredibly hypocritical. You hope to rid the world of intolerance by being intolerant. You value logic, yet I see none in that line of thinking.

I truly do not believe that any of you are "stupid". However, I believe that some of you need to get out and experience cultures other than your own. Subjective Perception can distort our interpretation of reality beyond what is "real". Maybe god seems silly to some of you but there are many other fake concepts. Money, Government, Law, Value, etc. These are all things that have no meaning. You hand me a $100 bill and it is nothing but a piece of paper. Your thoughts and ideas have put value upon that otherwise worthless piece of paper. Where is the logic that? Everyone is different and the sooner you accept that the happier you will be.
[+]
 Luz
By Luz 2010-12-06 13:13:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
i agree with you on the thinking part. it doesn't really matter what goes on your mind to an extent unless it harmfully effects the outside world. example: schizophrenic delusions, homicidal delusions...etc both "can" get you licked up technically. but many get around this by not getting caught.

I just think people should be free to believe in god if they choose. If it provides them with happiness then more power to them. Now if that belief harms another person then it is an issue.

The newspaper and Tv will show you the negative aspects of religion. They will show you the protestors at soldier's funerals and abortion clinics with no problem. They will not show you the average church, which donates to many charities. They will not show you the churches that volunteer to help the community. People have let the visible bad aspects outweigh the seemingly invisible but quite significant contributions that these groups make to society. You can donate to chairties without religion but if that is their vehicle for good then so be it.

The majority of people who are religious keep to themselves. They go to church and perhaps they testify if you bring up the conversation with them. The idea of the community being full of zealots is absurd. However, when you attack religion and culture, you invite zeal. Do you know why Al-Qaida is able to recruit Muslims? It's because they use propaganda showing that the United States is out to destroy their way of life. They portray us as enemies attacking their culture.

When you insult religious people and denounce their religion you are attacking their culture. Freedom of Speech is a right that I value and I defend but you must understand that freedom of expression extends to their line of thought as well. I am sure many of you are passionate about your anti-religious stance and that is certainly fine. However, when your words and your actions begin to tread upon the rights of others then I will obstinately voice my opinion against you.

The idea that you can rid the world of violence and bitterness by removing religion is absurd. Everyone in the world is inherently different. Perhaps you would like everyone to be the same, but I think diversity is what makes the human race successful. If we all thought the same, acted the same, and functioned the same we would be unable to advance as a civilization.

Furthermore... The idea that some of you believe that you can rid the world of intolerance by getting rid of religion is incredibly hypocritical. You hope to rid the world of intolerance by being intolerant. You value logic, yet I see none in that line of thinking.

I truly do not believe that any of you are "stupid". However, I believe that some of you need to get out and experience cultures other than your own. Subjective Perception can distort our interpretation of reality beyond what is "real". Maybe god seems silly to some of you but there are many other fake concepts. Money, Government, Law, Value, etc. These are all things that have no meaning. You hand me a $100 bill and it is nothing but a piece of paper. Your thoughts and ideas have put value upon that otherwise worthless piece of paper. Where is the logic that? Everyone is different and the sooner you accept that the happier you will be.

/stare Jet
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-06 13:17:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:

Please fork over any $100s to me then.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-12-06 13:21:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
I just think people should be free to believe in god if they choose. If it provides them with happiness then more power to them. Now if that belief harms another person then it is an issue. The newspaper and Tv will show you the negative aspects of religion. They will show you the protestors at soldier's funerals and abortion clinics with no problem. They will not show you the average church, which donates to many charities. They will not show you the churches that volunteer to help the community. People have let the visible bad aspects outweigh the seemingly invisible but quite significant contributions that these groups make to society. You can donate to chairties without religion but if that is their vehicle for good then so be it. The majority of people who are religious keep to themselves. They go to church and perhaps they testify if you bring up the conversation with them. The idea of the community being full of zealots is absurd. However, when you attack religion and culture, you invite zeal. Do you know why Al-Qaida is able to recruit Muslims? It's because they use propaganda showing that the United States is out to destroy their way of life. They portray us as enemies attacking their culture. When you insult religious people and denounce their religion you are attacking their culture. Freedom of Speech is a right that I value and I defend but you must understand that freedom of expression extends to their line of thought as well. I am sure many of you are passionate about your anti-religious stance and that is certainly fine. However, when your words and your actions begin to tread upon the rights of others then I will obstinately voice my opinion against you. The idea that you can rid the world of violence and bitterness by removing religion is absurd. Everyone in the world is inherently different. Perhaps you would like everyone to be the same, but I think diversity is what makes the human race successful. If we all thought the same, acted the same, and functioned the same we would be unable to advance as a civilization. Furthermore... The idea that some of you believe that you can rid the world of intolerance by getting rid of religion is incredibly hypocritical. You hope to rid the world of intolerance by being intolerant. You value logic, yet I see none in that line of thinking. I truly do not believe that any of you are "stupid". However, I believe that some of you need to get out and experience cultures other than your own. Subjective Perception can distort our interpretation of reality beyond what is "real". Maybe god seems silly to some of you but there are many other fake concepts. Money, Government, Law, Value, etc. These are all things that have no meaning. You hand me a $100 bill and it is nothing but a piece of paper. Your thoughts and ideas have put value upon that otherwise worthless piece of paper. Where is the logic that? Everyone is different and the sooner you accept that the happier you will be.
Please fork over any $100s to me then.

I can't. I donate to charity. Money has never been important to me beyond paying my own bills/debts. I enjoy simple things and if I want something special I work for it.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
Server: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-06 13:25:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:

religious people are ignorant/stupid, they shouldn't be allowed to continue to be stupid/ignorant, end of story.

edit:
and no I sure as hell don't respect cultures that are proud of their ignorance
By Dubont 2010-12-06 13:25:51
Link | Quote | Reply

@ Excelior: you are saying, to summarize, that we shouldn't shove our anti-religious thoughts down the throats of the religious. While you are right, the religious should not shove their beliefs down OUR throats. Requiring prayer in schools, requiring the phrase "Under God" in the pledge. Trying to change history by saying that the founding fathers were Christian.

I probably wouldn't have a problem with any of this if it was geared towards many religions, but instead, all of this is geared towards "God," the Christian "God." Need I post a video that shows religious violence? You say that the news only covers the bad about religion. They do the same to atheists, but this video that I'm about to show you is something that I've actually seen a lot of, especially when I was in high school.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h7ekCD6uE4

Also, here is yet another video that depicts some of the religious extremists at work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gri0d8In5iE

Now, am I saying that all religious people are like those in the video above? No, but it is the majority, especially here in the south. For example, two weeks ago, I was walking to class. A street preacher stopped me and asked me to put my hand on the Bible and pray that God remove my sins. When I respectfully declined by saying "I really need to get to class," the man began screaming at me and just flat out making a fool of himself. Others quickly joined in.

If this keeps up, we could have another Civil War on our hands, or worse, a repeat of the Salem witch trials...only instead of witches, it will be free thinking people who even so much as question faith in "God," not a god, but THE Christian "God."

tl;dr: Watch the videos and tell me how that is supposed to be "God's" love...
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-06 13:26:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
However, when your words and your actions begin to tread upon the rights of others then I will obstinately voice my opinion against you.

Is this one a good example? -> http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/16398/atheists-retards-or-idiots/
[+]
By Dubont 2010-12-06 13:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
However, when your words and your actions begin to tread upon the rights of others then I will obstinately voice my opinion against you.

Is this one a good example? -> http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/16398/atheists-retards-or-idiots/
owned by his own thread? yes.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-12-06 13:34:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
I just think people should be free to believe in god if they choose. If it provides them with happiness then more power to them. Now if that belief harms another person then it is an issue. The newspaper and Tv will show you the negative aspects of religion. They will show you the protestors at soldier's funerals and abortion clinics with no problem. They will not show you the average church, which donates to many charities. They will not show you the churches that volunteer to help the community. People have let the visible bad aspects outweigh the seemingly invisible but quite significant contributions that these groups make to society. You can donate to chairties without religion but if that is their vehicle for good then so be it. The majority of people who are religious keep to themselves. They go to church and perhaps they testify if you bring up the conversation with them. The idea of the community being full of zealots is absurd. However, when you attack religion and culture, you invite zeal. Do you know why Al-Qaida is able to recruit Muslims? It's because they use propaganda showing that the United States is out to destroy their way of life. They portray us as enemies attacking their culture. When you insult religious people and denounce their religion you are attacking their culture. Freedom of Speech is a right that I value and I defend but you must understand that freedom of expression extends to their line of thought as well. I am sure many of you are passionate about your anti-religious stance and that is certainly fine. However, when your words and your actions begin to tread upon the rights of others then I will obstinately voice my opinion against you. The idea that you can rid the world of violence and bitterness by removing religion is absurd. Everyone in the world is inherently different. Perhaps you would like everyone to be the same, but I think diversity is what makes the human race successful. If we all thought the same, acted the same, and functioned the same we would be unable to advance as a civilization. Furthermore... The idea that some of you believe that you can rid the world of intolerance by getting rid of religion is incredibly hypocritical. You hope to rid the world of intolerance by being intolerant. You value logic, yet I see none in that line of thinking. I truly do not believe that any of you are "stupid". However, I believe that some of you need to get out and experience cultures other than your own. Subjective Perception can distort our interpretation of reality beyond what is "real". Maybe god seems silly to some of you but there are many other fake concepts. Money, Government, Law, Value, etc. These are all things that have no meaning. You hand me a $100 bill and it is nothing but a piece of paper. Your thoughts and ideas have put value upon that otherwise worthless piece of paper. Where is the logic that? Everyone is different and the sooner you accept that the happier you will be.
religious people are ignorant/stupid, they shouldn't be allowed to continue to be stupid/ignorant, end of story. edit: and no I sure as hell don't respect cultures that are proud of their ignorance

And thus you are bigot. Congrats

Dubont said:
@ Excelior: you are saying, to summarize, that we shouldn't shove our anti-religious thoughts down the throats of the religious. While you are right, the religious should not shove their beliefs down OUR throats. Requiring prayer in schools, requiring the phrase "Under God" in the pledge. Trying to change history by saying that the founding fathers were Christian. I probably wouldn't have a problem with any of this if it was geared towards many religions, but instead, all of this is geared towards "God," the Christian "God." Need I post a video that shows religious violence? You say that the news only covers the bad about religion. They do the same to atheists, but this video that I'm about to show you is something that I've actually seen a lot of, especially when I was in high school. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h7ekCD6uE4 Also, here is yet another video that depicts some of the religious extremists at work. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gri0d8In5iE Now, am I saying that all religious people are like those in the video above? No, but it is the majority, especially here in the south. For example, two weeks ago, I was walking to class. A street preacher stopped me and asked me to put my hand on the Bible and pray that God remove my sins. When I respectfully declined by saying "I really need to get to class," the man began screaming at me and just flat out making a fool of himself. Others quickly joined in. If this keeps up, we could have another Civil War on our hands, or worse, a repeat of the Salem witch trials...only instead of witches, it will be free thinking people who even so much as question faith in "God," not a god, but THE Christian "God." tl;dr: Watch the videos and tell me how that is supposed to be "God's" love...

Once again you are confusing the few for the many. I really don't think that "one nation under god" and "in god we trust" is hurting anyone. If you believe that it is then I guess we're just going to have to disagree. However, you have to realize that since it's been on our money for 200 years that it is also culturally significant. This is one of those freedoms of speech which you just tolerate because it isn't hurting you or anyone else. Pick your battles etc.

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:

Oh that offended you didn't it? Wasn't it quite obvious that I was doing to you exactly what you do to those who are religious? I guess you didn't catch onto that.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-06 13:40:31
Link | Quote | Reply

not liking the spread of ignorance/stupidity DOES NOT make me a bigot, but you're too stupid to understand that

and as to your lolthread nobody was offended by that, it just proves that you're a *** dumbass and we get a good chuckle out of it.
[+]
 Luz
By Luz 2010-12-06 13:41:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
religious people are ignorant/stupid, they shouldn't be allowed to continue to be stupid/ignorant, end of story. edit: and no I sure as hell don't respect cultures that are proud of their ignorance

And thus you are bigot. Congrats

Dubont said:
@ Excelior: you are saying, to summarize, that we shouldn't shove our anti-religious thoughts down the throats of the religious. While you are right, the religious should not shove their beliefs down OUR throats. Requiring prayer in schools, requiring the phrase "Under God" in the pledge. Trying to change history by saying that the founding fathers were Christian. I probably wouldn't have a problem with any of this if it was geared towards many religions, but instead, all of this is geared towards "God," the Christian "God." Need I post a video that shows religious violence? You say that the news only covers the bad about religion. They do the same to atheists, but this video that I'm about to show you is something that I've actually seen a lot of, especially when I was in high school. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h7ekCD6uE4 Also, here is yet another video that depicts some of the religious extremists at work. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gri0d8In5iE Now, am I saying that all religious people are like those in the video above? No, but it is the majority, especially here in the south. For example, two weeks ago, I was walking to class. A street preacher stopped me and asked me to put my hand on the Bible and pray that God remove my sins. When I respectfully declined by saying "I really need to get to class," the man began screaming at me and just flat out making a fool of himself. Others quickly joined in. If this keeps up, we could have another Civil War on our hands, or worse, a repeat of the Salem witch trials...only instead of witches, it will be free thinking people who even so much as question faith in "God," not a god, but THE Christian "God." tl;dr: Watch the videos and tell me how that is supposed to be "God's" love...

Once again you are confusing the few for the many. I really don't think that "one nation under god" and "in god we trust" is hurting anyone. If you believe that it is then I guess we're just going to have to disagree. However, you have to realize that since it's been on our money for 200 years that it is also culturally significant. This is one of those freedoms of speech which you just tolerate because it isn't hurting you or anyone else. Pick your battles etc.

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:

Oh that offended you didn't it? Wasn't it quite obvious that I was doing to you exactly what you do to those who are religious? I guess you didn't catch onto that.

He only just earned the right to be called a bigot!?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-06 13:41:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:

Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-06 13:41:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:

lol that's an awesome pic.
[+]
By Dubont 2010-12-06 13:42:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:

Dubont said:

While it may not be directly hurting anyone, it is a violation of the Constitution to require the use of any religious material. We are also not "one nation under God" because we were not founded upon the idea of a God. This nation was founded on ideas of freedom. "in god we trust" isn't as big of a problem, to me, because I rarely see it AND it isn't really a violation to print it on the money since the government doesn't print the money BUT it is a violation for the government to require us to use that money for the goods that we need for survival. Again, it may not be hurting anyone, but it is a violation of our rights and the Constitution.

Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-06 13:43:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
not liking the spread of ignorance/stupidity DOES NOT make me a bigot, but you're too stupid to understand that

and as to your lolthread nobody was offended by that, it just proves that you're a *** dumbass and we get a good chuckle out of it.
Where is the logic?

Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-06 13:58:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

Where is the logic?

Excelior doesn't bring logic to the table, and the logic is in that the disallowing of ignorance/stupidity is indeed the exact opposite of being a bigot.

On another note, I'm hungry.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-06 13:59:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Dubont said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:

Dubont said:

While it may not be directly hurting anyone, it is a violation of the Constitution to require the use of any religious material. We are also not "one nation under God" because we were not founded upon the idea of a God. This nation was founded on ideas of freedom. "in god we trust" isn't as big of a problem, to me, because I rarely see it AND it isn't really a violation to print it on the money since the government doesn't print the money BUT it is a violation for the government to require us to use that money for the goods that we need for survival. Again, it may not be hurting anyone, but it is a violation of our rights and the Constitution.

*** culture. rights > culture
also reason > culture
 Luz
By Luz 2010-12-06 14:00:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay this has to be said, I think Jet is becoming the new Pchan.
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-12-06 14:02:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Dubont said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Dubont said:

Quoting the constitution is irrelevent because it is not the basis of your arguement. If I passed an amendment to the constitution saying that MUST be part of everyone's life would you support it? No, you would not. Why? Because you don't agree with it. The constitution is just a piece of paper, in the end it comes down to your own ideology. If you want to base your opinion upon rational conclusions as to the benefits and disadvantages of the presence of god in American life than please do so. Otherwise you have no "real" argument.

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
not liking the spread of ignorance/stupidity DOES NOT make me a bigot, but you're too stupid to understand that and as to your lolthread nobody was offended by that, it just proves that you're a *** dumbass and we get a good chuckle out of it.

The fact that you see it as ignorance and stupidity is why you are a bigot. It has nothing to do with disagreeing with it. The fact that you disagree to the point of denying all others the freedom to think outside of only the limitions in which you are trying to afford them is why you are a bigot. I hope I have cleared that up.

Valefor.Blizz
Server: Valefor
user: Blizzit
By Valefor.Blizz 2010-12-06 14:04:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I dub thee Pchan.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-06 14:07:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

Where is the logic?

Excelior doesn't bring logic to the table, and the logic is in that the disallowing of ignorance/stupidity is indeed the exact opposite of being a bigot.

On another note, I'm hungry.

Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-12-06 14:08:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
not liking the spread of ignorance/stupidity DOES NOT make me a bigot, but you're too stupid to understand that and as to your lolthread nobody was offended by that, it just proves that you're a *** dumbass and we get a good chuckle out of it.
Where is the logic?
Excelior doesn't bring logic to the table, and the logic is in that the disallowing of ignorance/stupidity is indeed the exact opposite of being a bigot. On another note, I'm hungry.

Funny that you value logic so much, yet I've never seen you use it. You talk ***but you never use a rational argument. Perhaps you don't use logic at all.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-06 14:10:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Where is the logic?
Excelior doesn't bring logic to the table, and the logic is in that the disallowing of ignorance/stupidity is indeed the exact opposite of being a bigot. On another note, I'm hungry.

Funny that you value logic so much, yet I've never seen you use it. You talk ***but you never use a rational argument. Perhaps you don't use logic at all.

oh the logic is there, you just don't comprehend it, no religious person ever could (they are ignorant of logic)
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 12 13 14