Post Your Pics Thread?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Post your pics thread?
Post your pics thread?
First Page 2 3 ... 98 99 100 ... 453 454 455
 Ramuh.Kalyna
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-03-08 12:06:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
LOL i used to play that game alot. dude, Drunk Operation. I need to find my Operation game if we still have it lol. that looks fun aas hell. also is that chick your gf? :o
Nah a friend Poutine! *** ya!
she that ugly that you had to black out her face? :o jk
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-03-08 12:08:07
Link | Quote | Reply

She was cute iirc (note the beer) but she was not photogenic
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-03-08 12:10:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Seraph.Caiyuo said:
Damn Row, she's cute. I don't get the shirts, though. lol There is no <sillygames> HTML TAG?
Tag, you're it (end tag) >.>
lol gdi
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-03-10 20:35:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Posted before, but here's one of me taking our game dev studio out for surf lessons last summer. (Me on the far right.)

Terrible pic, as freezing cold and sopping wet is not exactly the greatest conditions for looking your best, but I'm fond of it for how much everyone genuinely seemed to be having fun.

Living in San Diego, it seemed somehow... wrong... to me, that I was the only one in the office that surfed.
[+]
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
Server: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2010-03-10 20:51:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Jaerik works in a high gravity chamber to get ripped.
[+]
 Phoenix.Mogue
Server: Phoenix
user: Mogue
By Phoenix.Mogue 2010-03-10 20:53:55
Link | Quote | Reply

duck diving > high gravity chamber
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-03-10 21:56:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish I had one of those. Would certainly be easier.
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-03-10 22:32:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said:
And that one was me getting caught hiding a Hershey bar on a camping trip.

You're not allowed to bring Hershey bars on camping trips? O.o;
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-03-10 22:34:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Odin.Liela said:
And that one was me getting caught hiding a Hershey bar on a camping trip.

You're not allowed to bring Hershey bars on camping trips? O.o;

Lol no no, we were allowed to have chocolate, I was just hogging it for the s'mores. Yummeh!
 Hades.Allegro
Server: Hades
user: Allegro
By Hades.Allegro 2010-03-10 23:09:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a puppy, I trim trees, I surf, and I'M A VIKING!!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-03-10 23:11:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Allegro said:
I have a puppy, I trim trees, I surf, and I'M A VIKING!!

Dude, you're in Oceanside? I'm like three exits down from you in Leucadia. What breaks do you surf?

I'm usually at Beacons, Swamis, or anywhere in between, but sometimes I'll get up to Smokestack area, or Trestles if it's worth it. Not in winter though -- I'm a puss for cold water and hate wearing a fullsuit.
 Hades.Allegro
user: Allegro
By Hades.Allegro 2010-03-10 23:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I usually stick around oside beachbreak, the pier or harbor. I was just over off of leucadia today on an estimate actually. I try to stay away from the crowd at swarmi's, but have surfed all those places at least a handful of times!
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-03-10 23:22:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, I think I'm the only one among the admins/mods who haven't posted a pic yet....

RELIC WEAPON... WON'T... COME... OUT.... >_<;;

[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-03-10 23:24:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Operation! *** ya!

Hey, I highly doubt I would really trust You man, if those Tongs were like realy Knives and suitres.....LOL

It's a damn good thing that stick you on "Operation" level.

LOL

That's doin it up Retro.. Good Game Bro.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-03-10 23:30:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

Terrible pic, as freezing cold and sopping wet is not exactly the greatest conditions for looking your best, but I'm fond of it for how much everyone genuinely seemed to be having fun.

Hey Jaerik, I had an ex who was from Northern Ontario and went down to Cali.. that day they went in the Cali waters... they loved it, but I think The Locals were laughing at the Canadians who were playing in the surf on the cold day the Locals had thought.....

I'm telling ya, you think in that pic was a cold day, Man.. That's like lyin on the beach with a nice cold bear up in Canada!

*Facepalm*.. Try it up here...Welcome to Canada!!! LOL

Anyhow here are a few of me..

here is our waters in the summer time..

me with my Recently Deceased vehicle which made my name ever so proud....<sniff sniff>

Used to be in the tuner scene, gave up after it got too expensive.

(Im wearing the red white & grey pants in front).. Here's what I love to do after I get home from work or leave work. The buddies and I go to a local areaa and play pick up...

Thats me in a nutshell!

Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-03-10 23:33:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Our water actually comes down from up by Canada, via the clockwise Pacific currents, so we shake our fists in your general direction during winter, when you send stuff down in the 7.2 Celsius range. Pristine sunny skies; freezing cold water.

It might be a hot tub to you guys, but it sends us running for the hills.

I've seen people surf up near Oregon and Washington year-round, though. Wearing full suits with hoods and booties. They are clearly made of tougher stuff than I.
 Diabolos.Rydiya
Server: Diabolos
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-03-10 23:37:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Anye said:
Lol, I think I'm the only one among the admins/mods who haven't posted a pic yet....

RELIC WEAPON... WON'T... COME... OUT.... >_<;;

Lol! Cute Anye!

>.>; And I totally expected you to be short and heavy set, Jae. :3 Color me mildly suprised.
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-03-10 23:40:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Rydiya said:
And I totally expected you to be short and heavy set, Jae. :3 Color me mildly suprised.

I get that a lot. I sometimes wonder why, but then try not to think about it too much.

And Anye is adorable. I think that epic weapon needs more relic currency tho'.
 Phoenix.Haltro
Server: Phoenix
user: Haltro
By Phoenix.Haltro 2010-03-11 00:11:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't remember if I've posted here yet but...
Ignore the headband, please.
 Kujata.Erim
Server: Kujata
user: Erim
By Kujata.Erim 2010-03-11 01:44:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
And I totally expected you to be short and heavy set, Jae. :3 Color me mildly suprised.

I get that a lot. I sometimes wonder why, but then try not to think about it too much.

And Anye is adorable. I think that epic weapon needs more relic currency tho'.

It's because hunks aren't allowed to be intelligent!
Quit breaking rules Jaerik!
 Bahamut.Ryousuke
Server: Bahamut
user: Ryousuke
By Bahamut.Ryousuke 2010-03-11 03:07:54
Link | Quote | Reply

From a week ago, at a friend's birthday party at Donatello's Italian restaurant. Whoever that took the picture isn't very good at focusing, and caught me by surprise x;
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-11 03:27:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
I've seen people surf up near Oregon and Washington year-round, though. Wearing full suits with hoods and booties. They are clearly made of tougher stuff than I.
I swam in the puget sound once or twice as a kid before I said *** that ***way too cold. My dad though is like meh not that bad and used to ski and ***alot during the summer lol
By Blackmagewonder 2010-03-11 04:01:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said:

That one was me getting caught hiding a Hershey bar on a camping trip. Yay for deer-in-the-headlights-I-am-so-guilty looks!

I miss you guys! Do you even remember me? lolz
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-03-11 11:38:27
Link | Quote | Reply

BMW! Of course I remember you from TheForce! ^^ Haven't seen you in forever, did you leave Odin?
 Hades.Peitha
user: Peitha
By Hades.Peitha 2010-03-11 11:58:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Posted before, but here's one of me taking our game dev studio out for surf lessons last summer. (Me on the far right.)

Living in San Diego, it seemed somehow... wrong... to me, that I was the only one in the office that surfed.
WOW! cute ^.~
 Lakshmi.Holman
user: holman
By Lakshmi.Holman 2010-03-11 12:06:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
LOL i used to play that game alot. dude, Drunk Operation. I need to find my Operation game if we still have it lol. that looks fun aas hell. also is that chick your gf? :o Nah a friend
Poutine! *** ya!
Man those fries.....
 Bismarck.Recaldy
Server: Bismarck
user: Recaldy
By Bismarck.Recaldy 2010-03-11 12:14:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Update: No bangs atm.
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-03-11 12:23:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Erim said:
Hades.Peitha said:
WOW! cute ^.~

Thanks. =) I modeled for A&F and others through college and still try to take good care of myself, although I'm Old(tm) now. I'll be turning 30 in August, at which point I've decided to just walk straight off a pier and end it all. So, if you guys like this site, you got... five months. *nod*

I do run into that problem a lot, though. I have 13+ years of experience in the gaming industry, but every interview I go to, the senior programmers are skeptical. While I ace their programming tests and answer all their questions correctly, they can't get past the stereotype and assume I must be BS'ing them. I had a CEO of one studio actually pull me aside a few months after I was hired and say "You know, when we hired you, I was sure you couldn't possibly be very smart, but clearly I was wrong. I'm sorry. Buy you lunch to make up for it?"

A lot of gamers / geeks / etc *** and moan about "skinny people" (or whatever pseudo-derogatory term they prefer) judging them negatively for "shallow" reasons, but then turn around and do the same from the other direction. It pisses me off either way.
[+]
 Hades.Peitha
user: Peitha
By Hades.Peitha 2010-03-11 12:34:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Kujata.Erim said:
Hades.Peitha said:
WOW! cute ^.~

Thanks. =) I modeled for A&F and others through college and still try to take good care of myself, although I'm Old(tm) now. I'll be turning 30 in August, at which point I've decided to just walk straight off a pier and end it all. So, if you guys like this site, you got... five months. *nod*

I do run into that problem a lot, though. I have 13 years of experience in the gaming industry, but every interview I go to, the senior programmers are skeptical. While I ace their programming tests and answer all their questions correctly, they can't get past the stereotype and assume I must be BS'ing them. I had a CEO of one studio actually pull me aside a few months after I was hired and say "You know, when we hired you, I was sure you couldn't possibly be very smart, but clearly I was wrong. I'm sorry. Buy you lunch to make up for it?"

A lot of gamers / geeks / etc *** and moan about "skinny people" (or whatever pseudo-derogatory term they prefer) judging them negatively for "shallow" reasons, but then turn around and do the same from the other direction. It pisses me off either way.

You look great for your age. I model part-time, getting up there in age (almost 32). You seen like a very interesting person. What you said in your last para "A lot of gammers....." I agree with you.

What kind of programmer are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 98 99 100 ... 453 454 455