Post Your Pics Thread?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Post your pics thread?
Post your pics thread?
First Page 2 3 ... 24 25 26 ... 453 454 455
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-27 17:59:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Yasko said:
Dasva said:

Redemption!?! lol no not at all I have no such delusions. I mean with how I respond to people before I give up on even trying to be civil. Everyone has a bad day or responds badly to something and I accept that.

So you keep giving her chances to metaphorically /stab you? You attempting to be civil makes it obvious when what your truly feeling slips out. It's sticks out awkwardly, and begs for scrutiny. Don't get mad at the fact that people pick up on this. It's just another reason to reevaluate why you even want to communicate/connect with her.

It's always best to atleast try and be civil. It wont make you look as bad from the start.
 Cerberus.Demonknight
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Demonknight 2009-05-27 18:00:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Gaea said:

He's not insulting Savvy. He's just saying that trying to be like anyone else is unbecoming. :)

Wasn't saying he was.
 Cerberus.Demonknight
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Demonknight 2009-05-27 18:01:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Cianti said:
Demonknight said:
Kungfuhustle said:
Is Gaea trying to be like Savvy? I hope Gaea realizes she's way too ugly to pull that off.

wow... can't we all just get along?

Too mean :(

Or just sad. :(
 Odin.Gaea
Server: Odin
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-05-27 18:01:20
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
Gaea said:
Ludoggy said:
First impressions last a life time, you Came here as a ***/troll/*** you are gonna have to live with being called that for ever.
No one around here should give you any respect anyway. You hardly deserve it.

Silence yourself douchebag. I don't have to live with you calling me anything. The little prank on the forums to speed up the maintenance is old news. Is that really all you have, anymore? Just because that was your first impression of me doesn't mean it was everyone else's. I don't post here for you. I already have my friends. You aren't on the list. Get over it and shut the *** up.

Yes and calling me a douche in your first sentence DOESNT make you look like a ***.
You're so full of yourself Gaea. Grow out of your teen phase, you're almost 30.

If you are just going to troll around and label people to dull your misery, self-awareness, and lack of self-esteem at the expense of others, then expect people to *** at you. Quite frankly, you're so full of yourself, and you are way more bitchy than I could ever aspire to be.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-27 18:01:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Yasko said:
It's just another reason to reevaluate why you even want to communicate/connect with her.

No need as previously stated I'm done.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-05-27 18:01:57
Link | Quote | Reply

LoL at all of this and to think people had thought this place was going to hell when it was me vs. Korpg in every thread.

Quit the personal attacks folks, take it to the flame core, and lets get back to posting personal pictures! ^^
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-27 18:02:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I admit that I'm an *** and I don't expect anyone to be nice to me unlike you.
You're the one butthurt over little things. QQ moar.
 Valefor.Integral
Server: Valefor
user: Caliber
By Valefor.Integral 2009-05-27 18:03:33
Link | Quote | Reply

who told me there was no such thing as LOLffxiahdrama
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-05-27 18:05:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith said:
LoL at all of this and to think people had thought this place was going to hell when it was me vs. Korpg in every thread.

Quit the personal attacks folks, take it to the flame core, and lets get back to posting personal pictures! ^^

This ^

This thread is about posting pics, if you cant say something nice, then don't say anything at all. Stop with the personal attacks. It is everyone's choice to post their pic but show some respect to others even if you feel any way towards them. Ignore ppl you don't like.
[+]
 Ramuh.Yasko
user: Yasko
By Ramuh.Yasko 2009-05-27 18:13:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:

I'd argue the opposite but you 2 do seem rather similar. You purposely post things just to get reactions out of people and bam get all uppity about them gj!!! I've seen both of you pick more fights with people then not. So please by all means support each other

Edit: It annoys me that you are insinuating that anyone should be more like savvy. =P

I can appear similiar to anyone. It's called empathy. Try it. I find that we are both similiar in the great lengths of suffering we go through in order to have knowledge. You took indulging society as I took rejecting it. Here we are though, meeting at the middle. I get annoyed with you because you are so smart, but in your sarcasms you blatantly reveal your vulnerability. It seems almost counter-effective in whatever it is you are trying to convey, and also suggest that you are just so full of yourself. In my arguments I seek to reflect what you are giving me in hopes that you might see what you are doing. No such luck though. I'm trying to break that habit.

Demonknight said:

Compromising on her intellect? Nothing is wrong w/ Sav or what she does. I happen to know Sav quite well and there is alot more then you are giving her credit for.

I'm not giving Savvy any credit. I do think she's annoying. But I'm annoying to others... so what's the point? I know she is intelligent because she knows how to play on the soft, unconscious, hearts of men. Mine to. And it annoys the hell out of me!

There you tricked me into giving her credit. She didn't have to ask for it. She's using you as a utility!!!! Damn her.
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-05-27 18:16:15

Yasko said:
Dasva said:

I'd argue the opposite but you 2 do seem rather similar. You purposely post things just to get reactions out of people and bam get all uppity about them gj!!! I've seen both of you pick more fights with people then not. So please by all means support each other

I can appear similiar to anyone. It's called empathy. Try it. I find that we are both similiar in the great lengths of suffering we go through in order to have knowledge. You took indulging society as I took rejecting it. Here we are though, meeting at the middle. I get annoyed with you because you are so smart, but in your sarcasms you blatantly reveal your vulnerability. It seems almost counter-effective in whatever it is you are trying to convey, and also suggest that you are just so full of yourself. In my arguments I seek to reflect what you are giving me in hopes that you might see what you are doing. No such luck though. I'm trying to break that habit.

Demonknight said:

Compromising on her intellect? Nothing is wrong w/ Sav or what she does. I happen to know Sav quite well and there is alot more then you are giving her credit for.

I'm not giving Savvy any credit. I do think she's annoying. But I'm annoying to others... so what's the point? I know she is intelligent because she knows how to play on the soft, unconscious, hearts of men. Mine to. And it annoys the hell out of me!

There you tricked me into giving her credit. She didn't have to ask for it. She's using you as a utility!!!! Damn her.

Aww. Well, I still luvs Savvycakes :)
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-27 18:20:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Yasko said:

I reserve empathy for people who don't go out of there way to attack me. I still call bs on suffering caused by provoking other people and then "having to deal with there stupidity." I am smart yay gj people having been telling me that since I was 4-5 and in all reality I'm tired of it. It has been used more against me then it has as the compliment it supposed to be. And sure I don't like people talking smack about me partly cause in my experience just ignoring it and letting it go is the best way for everyone to assume its true and step it up a notch. Might be hard to believe but once upon a time I was very passive and never really stood up for myself on anything it gets to you after awhile.
Server: Fairy
user: ramone89
By Fairy.Benevolentone 2009-05-27 18:21:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Why did this thread have to degrade into this pointless flame fest? I normally do not care or mind if threads get derailed but I actually enjoyed this thread alot and it had some promise but now it is stupid. Either take it to PMs or STFU PLEASE.
 Ramuh.Yasko
By Ramuh.Yasko 2009-05-27 18:21:21
Link | Quote | Reply

You annoy me in a similiar way Gaea. What you said about what I said was truer to the point I was making. But demonknight demands to know how I feel about Savvy.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-27 18:22:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah. Um. >_> I would have locked this thread like five pages ago. Good thing I'm not a mod.
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2009-05-27 18:31:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, at least they are opening up a little bit.
 Ifrit.Thunderz
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-27 18:33:24

Eternaltriumph said:
Yeah. Um. >_> I would have locked this thread like five pages ago. Good thing I'm not a mod.

well its either gonna happen here or somewhere else xD
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-27 18:34:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah. Just kinda iirked it happened on a really good, clean, healthy thread. Not some shitty one everyone dislikes.
 Ramuh.Yasko
By Ramuh.Yasko 2009-05-27 18:34:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:

I reserve empathy for people who don't go out of there way to attack me. I still call bs on suffering caused by provoking other people and then "having to deal with there stupidity." I am smart yay gj people having been telling me that since I was 4-5 and in all reality I'm tired of it. It has been used more against me then it has as the compliment it supposed to be. And sure I don't like people talking smack about me partly cause in my experience just ignoring it and letting it go is the best way for everyone to assume its true and step it up a notch. Might be hard to believe but once upon a time I was very passive and never really stood up for myself on anything it gets to you after awhile.

(Notes on "drama": As others might argue otherwise. In these messages you can find pictures of ourselves. Not what you expected, sure.)

I ran into ***that provoked me and was given an opportunity to respond to it. I took that. I categorized you in being predominately interested in being the tough ***, bang girls, and "I must be popular with the guys" kind of person... and you kept reinforcing that with waving your subscription to "popular opinion" and openly going for the trophy girl meanwhile suggesting to girls that had the directness you pride yourself with now, that they should focus on being more of a trophy. I am still yet a bit passive in the real world, and this online stuff does give me a way to explore the psychological/sociological mirror of that. Right now I believe our struggle is psychological, and if we can work that, the physical manifestation of things will iron itself... out.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-05-27 18:36:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Eternaltriumph said:
Yeah. Just kinda iirked it happened on a really good, clean, healthy thread. Not some shitty one everyone dislikes.

This^

I am already asking the OP (Celene) to lock it. I liked it too, too bad others ruin fun.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-27 18:39:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Alyria said:
Eternaltriumph said:

This^

I am already asking the OP (Celene) to lock it. I liked it too, too bad others ruin fun.

You can lock threads you start?... Good to know I guess
 Ramuh.Yasko
By Ramuh.Yasko 2009-05-27 18:39:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Every trait we have is dualistic. People call you intelligent because they wish to be more intelligent. People call you pretty because they don't feel pretty themselves. Everybody is everything one way or another, and our way of argument/compliment is an attempt to find balance.

Further repression of whatever it is that we are only results in more explosive dynamite in the bigger picture.

There is nothing that is not intelligent, eh?
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-05-27 18:40:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Alyria said:
Eternaltriumph said:

This^

You can lock threads you start?... Good to know I guess

No I'm asking her if I can lock it.
 Garuda.Dista
Server: Garuda
user: Dista
By Garuda.Dista 2009-05-27 18:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply

why lock the thread? might as well censor everything every time ppl find the need to express themselves. this is... interesting :3
 Ramuh.Yasko
By Ramuh.Yasko 2009-05-27 18:45:22
Link | Quote | Reply

The drama unfolded because it was people's sensitivity to appearance that triggered the issue. Posting pics was the next step in pulling this out. Locking threads isn't going to resolve anything, but prevent people from posting pics?
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-05-27 18:46:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Dista said:
why lock the thread? might as well censor everything every time ppl find the need to express themselves. this is... interesting :3

This isnt a thread for flaming, it's just to post a pic, comment if you want, but to start insulting/flaming others and continue even after I asked for them to stop. It killed the fun. I can just delete all those posts >.>
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-27 18:48:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Yasko said:
The drama unfolded because it was people's sensitivity to appearance that triggered the issue. Posting pics was the next step in pulling this out. Locking threads isn't going to resolve anything, but prevent people from posting pics?

Alyria said:
This isnt a thread for flaming, it's just to post a pic, comment if you want, but to start insulting/flaming others and continue even after I asked for them to stop. It killed the fun. I can just delete all those posts >.>
 Valefor.Integral
Server: Valefor
user: Caliber
By Valefor.Integral 2009-05-27 18:57:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Yasko said:

Alyria said:

quotes not really related
 Ramuh.Yasko
By Ramuh.Yasko 2009-05-27 19:02:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Well do as you see best I suppose. I have trouble seeing the difference between a flame and an attempt for one to express their feelings, myself. So I apologize if I am seen as some sort of flamer, but that isn't really my intention. My intention is only in trying to bring more clarity to the "big pic". I'm trying to be as honest and direct as I can. Here, I took this pic just for you Alyria.

User submitted image
 Caitsith.Faythful
Server: Caitsith
user: Faythful
By Caitsith.Faythful 2009-05-27 19:20:12
Link | Quote | Reply

/Helps with the rerail

You look like that guy from firefly! Very handsome :) I think so at least.
Yasko said:
User submitted image

Edit: Was WAAAAAAAY to big lol
User submitted image
First Page 2 3 ... 24 25 26 ... 453 454 455