Post Your Pics Thread?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Post your pics thread?
Post your pics thread?
First Page 2 3 ... 222 223 224 ... 453 454 455
 Cerberus.Savannah
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-03-30 14:34:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Wombat said:
/cringe Thanks for the heads-up. =/

LoL You're welcome. I don't know how bad it will be since we're apparently supposed to have snow on Saturday also so...we'll see.

Hopefully Saturday isn't bad. I have a party I'm going to in North Royalton O.O
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-03-30 14:35:16
Link | Quote | Reply

We know your system (or most of the commonly used units) but it's awkward!
 Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-30 14:37:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said:
We know your system (or most of the commonly used units) but it's awkward!
So is the SEK but you don't see me complaining.
:P
Honestly 50 öre coins are so pointless I just used them to throw at my friend across his apartment.
By Wombat 2011-03-30 14:38:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Savannah said:
Wombat said:
LoL You're welcome. I don't know how bad it will be since we're apparently supposed to have snow on Saturday also so...we'll see.
Hopefully Saturday isn't bad. I have a party I'm going to in North Royalton O.O
North Royalton, eh?

There may or may not be a certain marsupial/rodent hybrid living in that city.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-03-30 14:38:41
Link | Quote | Reply

That's why we removed them lol. Also SEK isn't what most of Europe uses and it's currency, not for measuring things (except value >_>).
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-30 14:39:48
Link | Quote | Reply

That's why we removed them lol. Also SEK isn't what most of Europe uses and it's currency, not for measuring things (except value >_>).
I know, but it's about all I could make fun of you for...that or the government monopoly on booze :/
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-03-30 14:40:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Which works fine, lol? Also you CAN buy booze in stores, just not the strong stuff.
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-03-30 14:40:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Wombat said:
Cerberus.Savannah said:
Wombat said:
LoL You're welcome. I don't know how bad it will be since we're apparently supposed to have snow on Saturday also so...we'll see. Hopefully Saturday isn't bad. I have a party I'm going to in North Royalton O.O
North Royalton, eh? There may or may not be a certain marsupial/rodent hybrid living in that city.

LoL >.> One of the fighters from our gym is having her T-Shirt release party at Tony Maloneys to raise money so she can cross-train in Brazil.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-30 14:41:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Which works fine, lol? Also you CAN buy booze in stores, just not the strong stuff.
Then whats the point of it?!?!
By zahrah 2011-03-30 14:41:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
zahrah said:
Ohio? Boo! J/K!
Yup, gotta represent my homies in the 937 yo.
Boo though? :D

in other news:
got a call today informing me that they have my new glasses ready...I am excite.

/high five

We, the proud. The spectacled.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-03-30 14:42:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:

No clue, I don't drink so I don't care >_> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systembolaget here you go
By Wombat 2011-03-30 14:42:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Savannah said:
LoL >.> One of the fighters from our gym is having her T-Shirt release party at Tony Maloneys to raise money so she can cross-train in Brazil.
Get the pepperoni nuggets, but make sure you tell them to put cheese in 'em!

What kinda gym is it? BJJ?
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-30 14:42:59
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
zahrah said:
Ohio? Boo! J/K!

in other news:
got a call today informing me that they have my new glasses ready...I am excite.

/high five

Try that high five without y'alls glasses...
I now have to get a fellow friend with poor vision to try this now...this wont end well...
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-30 14:44:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:

No clue, I don't drink so I don't care >_> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systembolaget here you go
That was my favorite store in Sweden...although I laughed when I saw crappy American Domestics like Budweiser in the "Import" section lol
By Wombat 2011-03-30 14:44:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
I have an appt. in a couple weeks. Thanks again for unintentionally reminding me to make one =P
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-03-30 14:45:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Wombat said:
Cerberus.Savannah said:
Get the pepperoni nuggets, but make sure you tell them to put cheese in 'em! What kinda gym is it? BJJ?

It's an overall MMA gym and fitness center. StrongStyle in Independence. They're re-opening next week since they were flooded out.

We're actually pre-ordering our shirts so for $35 we get our shirts, and a wristband for all you can eat pizza, pasta, salad and all you can drink domestic drafts and well liquor
 Cerberus.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-03-30 14:46:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Sweden is so awesome, its really hard to find stuff to complain about :P
Unless you wanna do it just to be an *** ofc! xD
By zahrah 2011-03-30 14:47:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

That was my favorite store in Sweden...although I laughed when I saw crappy American Domestics like Budweiser in the "Import" section lol

Not all American's like Budweiser. Just saying. I'll always go for some delicious import. Warsteiner and Bitburger when I'm trying to get in touch with my inner kraut!
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-30 14:47:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kvazz said:
I was trying to be an ***, and I still couldn't complain about anything....wtf.../sigh
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-03-30 14:47:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kvazz said:

Which you do, fisherman.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-03-30 14:47:56
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
zahrah said:
Ohio? Boo! J/K!

in other news:

/high five

/high five very naiiize!

Wombat said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
I have an appt. in a couple weeks. Thanks again for unintentionally reminding me to make one =P
any time, i love doing things unintentionally.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-30 14:48:52
Link | Quote | Reply

when i went to college, i switched from wearing contacts back to wearing glasses.

i am pretty blind without my glasses, i have to be literally nose to nose with someone to be able to recognize their face, and forget reading anything
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-30 14:49:42
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

Not all American's like Budweiser. Just saying. I'll always go for some delicious import. Warsteiner and Bitburger when I'm trying to get in touch with my inner kraut!
Oh no I hate Bud, for me my domestic choice is Yuengling.(I'm only German by heritage I'm actually from Georgia) Imports Heineken is a class but Warsteiner is hands down my favorite just a pain in the *** to get a hold of sometimes.

/hi5 on Warsteiner
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-30 14:50:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Irohuro said:
when i went to college, i switched from wearing contacts back to wearing glasses.

i am pretty blind without my glasses, i have to be literally nose to nose with someone to be able to recognize their face, and forget reading anything
That's about how poor my vision is. And I stopped wearing my contacts a couple years ago...I only wear them on occasion now...mostly in summer when I need sun glasses.
By Wombat 2011-03-30 14:53:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Savannah said:
Wombat said:
Cerberus.Savannah said:
Get the pepperoni nuggets, but make sure you tell them to put cheese in 'em! What kinda gym is it? BJJ?
It's an overall MMA gym and fitness center. StrongStyle in Independence. They're re-opening next week since they were flooded out.
We're actually pre-ordering our shirts so for $35 we get our shirts, and a wristband for all you can eat pizza, pasta, salad and all you can drink domestic drafts and well liquor
Hmm, I'm not familiar with the gym, but it's not really my style.

Sounds like a pretty good deal, I hope you gals raise enough money =D
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-03-30 14:55:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Wombat, for $20 you can get the wristband and come out and party too! Hubby and I will both be there, it will be a good time!

It's from 8-10pm, If you don't have plans or anything, bring some friends and hang out!
Info if you wanna come!
By Wombat 2011-03-30 15:02:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Savannah said:
Wombat, for $20 you can get the wristband and come out and party too! Hubby and I will both be there, it will be a good time!
It's from 8-10pm, If you don't have plans or anything, bring some friends and hang out!
Info if you wanna come!
Thanks for the offer =D And I honestly would consider it (I'll do crazy things for Tony Maloney's pepperoni nuggets [that sounds even worse than intended]), but I've got an engagement party to attend that night.
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-03-30 15:06:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Wombat said:
Cerberus.Savannah said:
Wombat, for $20 you can get the wristband and come out and party too! Hubby and I will both be there, it will be a good time! It's from 8-10pm, If you don't have plans or anything, bring some friends and hang out! Info if you wanna come!
Thanks for the offer =D And I honestly would consider it (I'll do crazy things for Tony Maloney's pepperoni nuggets [that sounds even worse than intended]), but I've got an engagement party to attend that night.

Aww well I'll have a drink for ya and mebbe even some pepp. nuggets ;) I'll take a pic and post it just for you too LoL <3
By zahrah 2011-03-30 15:06:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

Oh no I hate Bud, for me my domestic choice is Yuengling.(I'm only German by heritage I'm actually from Georgia) Imports Heineken is a class but Warsteiner is hands down my favorite just a pain in the *** to get a hold of sometimes.

/hi5 on Warsteiner

Awesome! How many generations back? My mother is German!
By Wombat 2011-03-30 15:09:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Savannah said:
Wombat said:
Cerberus.Savannah said:
Wombat, for $20 you can get the wristband and come out and party too! Hubby and I will both be there, it will be a good time! It's from 8-10pm, If you don't have plans or anything, bring some friends and hang out! Info if you wanna come!
Aww well I'll have a drink for ya and mebbe even some pepp. nuggets ;) I'll take a pic and post it just for you too LoL <3
lol, I'm gonna hold you to that! Hope you guys have fun :)
First Page 2 3 ... 222 223 224 ... 453 454 455