Forum » FFXI » General » Back to FF... general help
Back to FF... general help
 Sylph.Darkei
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Darkei
By Sylph.Darkei 2010-11-18 20:23:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, after a break i'm back to FF, I leave after abbysea out.. so what changes are now?

about Trial of magians, Scars abyssea, walk of echoes, economy? etc a general help please

Hagun now 80k lol
By seiri 2010-11-18 20:32:38
Link | Quote | Reply

What economy? Lol, aside from a few exceptions the economy has just floored out.

Scars areas: Mis. coast, vunkerl and attahwa chasm.

Trial of the magians now does af version 3 armour for legs/feet/head, soon hands and bodies with heros of abyssea coming out. Also further upgrades on previous weapons and the ability to 'complete' Emp. weapons.

Overall the idea of abyssea > everything has sorta settled in sadly.
By seiri 2010-11-18 20:49:31
Link | Quote | Reply

For your specific jobs 75+...

Thf now can get TH5 outside of abyssea with af3 feet at max upgrade. You also get tier 1 dualwield at 83 i believe but truely its a kick in the face by SE as /nin or /dnc dualwield is still better.

Sam gets a bonus to SC dmg and a JA tht further boosts SC dmg. Think thats about it.

Brd gets ballad 3, earth/water carol 2. Think thats it for the useful parts..

Rdm gets refresh 2! Also sabateur which dramatically increases duration and effect of your next enfeeble. Stone/water/aero IV and some other misc spells also. Overall really nice bonus.
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Gias
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-11-18 21:01:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Darkei said:
Ok, after a break i'm back to FF, I leave after abbysea out.. so what changes are now?

about Trial of magians, Scars abyssea, walk of echoes, economy? etc a general help please

Hagun now 80k lol

Wiki.

-Trial of the magians.

-Abyssea.

-Walk of Echoes

-Walk of Echoes Battlefields