FFXI Wedding Leads to RL Wedding
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-11-17 15:56:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I've always wanted to marry a hot chico from ffxi.
Let's hope that happens for me!
 Unicorn.Helenaagogo
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Helenaagogo 2010-11-17 16:29:22
Link | Quote | Reply

its true!! :D i meet my other half mithra in this game!! talke n talked n talked everyday the works!! we got married in game!! then we meet in RL went out 2years, got engagged the day before the wedding i got her a Geni Weskit *NOTE BACK IN DAY ***WAS LIKE 10MIL* and all this othere stuff...

little did we know..mother fuken K.B came and Meteor,,,,,she died in my arms...all that gear and love gone...i lived with 1hp left...i still wake up everday saing why..why me..why did i stay alive...

till this day... i have never seen K.B again...

EDIT: lie's i raped that fuker sooooooooooo many times, even gave few D.rings ^^

WIN!!!! CAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAABUNGA!!!!!!!!!!

p.s.
never meet anyone LOL - awwww??

YOU MAD?!
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-11-17 16:35:11
Link | Quote | Reply

lolwut?
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-17 16:37:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Helenaagogo said:
its true!! :D i meet my other half mithra in this game!! talke n talked n talked everyday the works!! we got married in game!! then we meet in RL went out 2years, got engagged the day before the wedding i got her a Geni Weskit *NOTE BACK IN DAY ***WAS LIKE 10MIL* and all this othere stuff...

little did we know..mother fuken K.B came and Meteor,,,,,she died in my arms...all that gear and love gone...i lived with 1hp left...i still wake up everday saing why..why me..why did i stay alive...

EDIT: lie's i raped that fuker sooooooooooo many times, even gave few D.rings ^^

p.s.

YOU MAD?!
smoke weed everyday?!?
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-11-17 16:37:54
Link | Quote | Reply

p.s.

YOU MAD?!
Was I just raped?
[+]
 Bismarck.Angeleus
Server: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-11-17 16:38:16
Link | Quote | Reply

p.s.

YOU MAD?!

Como?
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-11-17 16:39:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Was I just raped?

You wouldn't know since your hole is loose. (From previous child rape)
[+]
 Unicorn.Helenaagogo
By Unicorn.Helenaagogo 2010-11-17 16:40:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Angeleus said:

p.s.

YOU MAD?!

Como?

<3333333333333333 if thats u as ur avatar <3 u sooo much ^^

mucha bellesa! <3

and love ur Comish. Gorden Qoute <333
 Unicorn.Helenaagogo
By Unicorn.Helenaagogo 2010-11-17 16:40:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
lolwut?

exactly!
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-17 16:41:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Was I just raped?

You wouldn't know since your hole is loose. (From previous child rape)
how would his hole be loose if he raped a child?
 Unicorn.Helenaagogo
By Unicorn.Helenaagogo 2010-11-17 16:41:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:

p.s.

YOU MAD?!
smoke weed everyday?!?

to many FFXI flash backs. i hear and see things @_@ i swear i thought i saw Kirin looking at me change this morning @_@
 Asura.Poupee
Server: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-11-17 16:43:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:

p.s.

YOU MAD?!
smoke weed everyday?!?

to many FFXI flash backs. i hear and see things @_@ i swear i thought i saw Kirin looking at me change this morning @_@
i dreamed i saw you in the window.....or maybe it wasnt a dream..
 Unicorn.Helenaagogo
By Unicorn.Helenaagogo 2010-11-17 16:45:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

p.s.

YOU MAD?!
smoke weed everyday?!?

it wassent a dream. i was there..u were wearing nothing but a big maple leafs hocky jersey. i had a goolies helmit with a puk..i didnt want to wake u
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-11-17 16:46:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

p.s.

YOU MAD?!
smoke weed everyday?!?

it wassent a dream. i was there..u were wearing nothing but a big maple leafs hocky jersey. i had a goolies helmit with a puk..i didnt want to wake u
ewww maple leafsss it was a dream!
edit: oh wait....just looked at my icon o-o
 Alexander.Naraku
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Naraku 2010-11-17 16:46:49
Link | Quote | Reply

For the most part I think people who have in game "relationships" are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, mostly because it's not based on anything real. But if it's an actual connection and it turns into an unpixelated (if you have good res in your eye balls) relationship, more power to you.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-11-17 16:48:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't flirt with tiger's dream girl. Unless you want this thread to go hell.

LOLOLOL
[+]
 Unicorn.Helenaagogo
By Unicorn.Helenaagogo 2010-11-17 16:48:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

p.s.

YOU MAD?!
smoke weed everyday?!?

Asura.Poupee said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

p.s.

YOU MAD?!
smoke weed everyday?!?

:O so is this a dream?? does this meen that D.ring i got was ment for u in marrage?!?!! @_@
 Unicorn.Helenaagogo
By Unicorn.Helenaagogo 2010-11-17 16:48:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Naraku said:
For the most part I think people who have in game "relationships" are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, mostly because it's not based on anything real. But if it's an actual connection and it turns into an unpixelated (if you have good res in your eye balls) relationship, more power to you.

its like in teh matrix.

but fake HAHA
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-11-17 16:49:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Naraku said:

Harmony.com is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE too rite..
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-11-17 16:49:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Naraku said:

Well, I refuse to make any sort of commitment online, I'm not not opposed to meeting someone online, and then in RL, and having something develop from that.

Unicorn.Helenaagogo
By Unicorn.Helenaagogo 2010-11-17 16:50:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Angeleus said:

Don't flirt with tiger's dream girl. Unless you want this thread to go hell.

LOLOLOL

lol ^^ then how about yourself chica??/ lets see 1..i <3 batman.

i love that quote u got ttat comish G said<333
fav batman quote is.. Alf telling master bruce.. why do we fall??? we fall only to get back up sir

^^
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-11-17 16:50:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Naraku said:

its like in teh matrix.

but fake HAHA

I want pork-chops and I should have taken the blue pill...
 Unicorn.Helenaagogo
By Unicorn.Helenaagogo 2010-11-17 16:51:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Alexander.Naraku said:

its like in teh matrix.

but fake HAHA

i got blue pills & an awsome cook ^^
 Caitsith.Zefiris
Server: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-11-17 16:52:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I dunno why people make such a big deal about it. I mean sure, if the couple is annoying and cutesy and cuddling non-stop, then harass them. But really, people are people and it doesn't matter where you meet. Problem is, the chances of you meeting a basement dweller who plays 16 hours a day are a lot higher than meeting a decent person with a job and responsibilities that extend beyond doing the laundry and ordering pizza. :\

People get addicted to MMOs to escape reality, and it's almost impossible to have a relationship with that kind of person.

Anyway, congratulations on your wedding. Best wishes of happiness from a fellow Tarutaru. :D

And wtf did Helen write? >.>
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-11-17 16:52:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Alexander.Naraku said:

its like in teh matrix.

but fake HAHA

first i thought you said ***. no lie
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-17 16:53:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-11-17 16:53:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:

Aren't you a bit to young to be talking about the *** and handling one.

Just saying...
 Unicorn.Helenaagogo
By Unicorn.Helenaagogo 2010-11-17 16:54:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Alexander.Naraku said:

its like in teh matrix.

but fake HAHA

u would think that.
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-11-17 16:54:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Asura.Poupee said:

Just saying...
no, are you?
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-17 16:54:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Asura.Poupee said:

Just saying...
in this day and age...not really :/
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7