Call of Duty: Black Ops
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19
 Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-07 15:36:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Because CoD as a series has been on a decline for the past couple years and so far it appears as there is no effort to salvage it instead they just intend to milk the cash cow until it dries up.
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-05-07 15:36:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Chill.
By Artemicion 2011-05-07 15:37:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I suppose it's so easy to bash new games now because they're so predictable in the end.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-07 15:37:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Because CoD as a series has been on a decline for the past couple years and so far it appears as there is no effort to salvage it instead they just intend to milk the cash cow until it dries up.
And I am ok with that~
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-07 15:38:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
And I am ok with that~
I'm not, theirs better titles that get over looked simply because they aren't CoD.
 Fenrir.Enternius
Server: Fenrir
user: Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-05-07 15:41:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Enternius said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Enternius said:
Carbuncle.Lolserj said:
Fenrir.Enternius said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Portal 2 died down because people beat it in single and co-op, it's not a shooter there isn't longevity in the game play. Everyone knows that. That doesn't make Portal 2 any less of an amazing game because it was by far one of the best games I have played in recent years.
I'm not arguing against that. I loved it too.

What I'm saying is people are willing to wait a year or longer for a single game they'll play once, and yet Flion is trying to say we can't look forward to a game we'll (probably) enjoy for the next year or so.

he's just calling the game a piece of ***

he isnt saying you cant be excited for it
What's the point of signing into a public forum just to hate on games, if you're not trying to dissuade people from buying it? No one cares about anyone elses' opinions, if they're going to get it, they're going to get it.

I can understand an outlet for pent-up anger toward something, but come on. It's a videogame. If you don't enjoy it, there are 10,000 other games you can go play.

Don't you continuously hate on XIII?
Yes, of course I do. It was the biggest disappointment in a game since Halo: Reach. But I only say that because I expected it to be great and it turned out to be completely wrong for me.

This is different, because you're insulting a game that not only has not even been released, but also has not had barely any info leaked about it. You keep arguing that people buy CoD games because of the name, so why do you hate CoD games just because of the name?

For the same reason you've openly blasted XIII-2, the continuous disappointments.
But I have FFX-2 to go on. The continual decline for the past 8 years since the SE merger puts an obvious finger on what is causing the decline of the series.

As far as modern warfare goes, there have only been 2 releases to date. Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2. 2 years apart, both very enjoyable, and I still play both to this day. If they continue this trend, Modern Warfare 3 has to be at least somewhat fun to play and I'll still buy it for that. Anything to get away from Black Ops.

And for everyone saying that Black Ops and World at War are indicative of how well Modern Warfare 3 will turn out, or even would have any bearing on it in the first place, stop that. The only thing Modern Warfare 2 has in common with Black Ops is the name "Call of Duty". 0 of the same people worked on the game.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-05-07 15:42:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll admit - if the next CoD is like Black Ops, I won't even bother with it. I want Modern Warfare again.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-07 15:44:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
And I am ok with that~
I'm not, theirs better titles that get over looked simply because they aren't CoD.
well, I play other games too~~~~~~~

Can i borrow portal 2 prease?!?!

I am just saying I am unashamedly a fangirl who WILL buy a COD game specifically because its a COD game :)

That being said I agree with Haseyo- MUST HAVE MORE MW2
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-05-07 15:45:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Enternius said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Enternius said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Enternius said:
Carbuncle.Lolserj said:
Fenrir.Enternius said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Portal 2 died down because people beat it in single and co-op, it's not a shooter there isn't longevity in the game play. Everyone knows that. That doesn't make Portal 2 any less of an amazing game because it was by far one of the best games I have played in recent years.
I'm not arguing against that. I loved it too.

What I'm saying is people are willing to wait a year or longer for a single game they'll play once, and yet Flion is trying to say we can't look forward to a game we'll (probably) enjoy for the next year or so.

he's just calling the game a piece of ***

he isnt saying you cant be excited for it
What's the point of signing into a public forum just to hate on games, if you're not trying to dissuade people from buying it? No one cares about anyone elses' opinions, if they're going to get it, they're going to get it.

I can understand an outlet for pent-up anger toward something, but come on. It's a videogame. If you don't enjoy it, there are 10,000 other games you can go play.

Don't you continuously hate on XIII?
Yes, of course I do. It was the biggest disappointment in a game since Halo: Reach. But I only say that because I expected it to be great and it turned out to be completely wrong for me.

This is different, because you're insulting a game that not only has not even been released, but also has not had barely any info leaked about it. You keep arguing that people buy CoD games because of the name, so why do you hate CoD games just because of the name?

For the same reason you've openly blasted XIII-2, the continuous disappointments.
But I have FFX-2 to go on. The continual decline for the past 8 years since the SE merger puts an obvious finger on what is causing the decline of the series.

As far as modern warfare goes, there have only been 2 releases to date. Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2. 2 years apart, both very enjoyable, and I still play both to this day. If they continue this trend, Modern Warfare 3 has to be at least somewhat fun to play and I'll still buy it for that. Anything to get away from Black Ops.

And for everyone saying that Black Ops and World at War are indicative of how well Modern Warfare 3 will turn out, or even would have any bearing on it in the first place, stop that. The only thing Modern Warfare 2 has in common with Black Ops is the name "Call of Duty". 0 of the same people worked on the game.

You using X-2 as a basis for XIII-2 is the exact same as me using Black ops as a basis for MW.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-07 15:47:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
And I am ok with that~

I am just saying I am unashamedly a fangirl who WILL buy a COD game specifically because its a COD game :)

That alone is proof that the name will sell it :/
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-07 15:52:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
And I am ok with that~

That alone is proof that the name will sell it :/

And I am ok with that~
 Asura.Zekky
Server: Asura
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2011-05-07 20:32:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Whoa, whoa, whoa. WHOA.

What's about this and CoD? Hmm? People wanting to play? Because I haven't had many friends on playing it as of late. Where's the action at?
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-07 20:34:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Zeeeeeeeks add pimpinthepope~ Its my xboxL gamertag and I LURVEEEEEE my cod D: I have a few ffxi friends and we do it up on the shooters :D
 Fenrir.Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-05-07 20:35:44
Link | Quote | Reply

And add enternius. I'll play Black Ops with friends, but not otherwise.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-05-07 20:36:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ill play some black ops tonight if we wanna get a team.

Edit: GT is "x Agent Gibbs x" if you wanna play.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-05-07 20:38:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm game if y'all don't mind someone using nothing but a crossbow.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-07 20:38:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Look at all this win in this thread <3

/fist pumping like a jershey pro!
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2011-05-07 20:39:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Zeeeeeeeks add pimpinthepope~ Its my xboxL gamertag and I LURVEEEEEE my cod D: I have a few ffxi friends and we do it up on the shooters :D
Fuq yea!! I love me some shootin' games. If you're a fan of GoW, the GoW 3 beta is fantastic! Haseyo is joining me on the beta tomorrow when I get friend codes. =3
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-07 20:40:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Zekky said:
Fuq yea!! I love me some shootin' games. If you're a fan of GoW, the GoW 3 beta is fantastic! Haseyo is joining me on the beta tomorrow when I get friend codes. =3
YUS YUS YUS THIS TOOOO~
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-05-07 20:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone get a party together and lets play
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2011-05-07 20:44:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Tidusblitz said:
Someone get a party together and lets play
Oh man. I can't now. Watching some "3rd Rock from the Sun" with the Mrs. =3

Asura.Zekky said:
YUS YUS YUS THIS TOOOO~
The new digger weapon is so awesome for campers and capture the point game mode. Just throw in two diggers and KABOOM. Team is dead. ._.

And Anya is a freakin' hot COG.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-05-07 20:46:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Well i'll be on all night. anyone wants to play just send me a message.
 Fenrir.Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-05-07 20:55:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Did anyone get the Escalation DLC? Call of the Dead is by far my favorite Zombies map.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-05-07 21:02:51
Link | Quote | Reply

i did, and yea its pretty cool. but zombies doesnt interesnt me much. it gets boring after like round 15
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2011-05-07 21:03:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Enternius said:
Did anyone get the Escalation DLC? Call of the Dead is by far my favorite Zombies map.
I was waiting to hear how it was before getting it myself.
 Fenrir.Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-05-07 21:06:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Zekky said:
Fenrir.Enternius said:
I was waiting to hear how it was before getting it myself.
3 of the four maps are my favorite Black Ops maps actually. I give it a 9/10 as far as DLC goes.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-05-07 21:13:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh if you guys are doing DLC then count me out. Not gonna get DLC for a game I seldom play nowadays, lol.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-05-07 21:29:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Im in for some normal games. send me a friend request haseyo
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-05-07 21:34:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Accepted, but I'll have to call it a night. My eyes are burning right now and I'd just pass out, lol.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-05-07 21:37:26
Link | Quote | Reply

lets go guys! i thought angelskisses was in, but i cant spell your name.

Edit: its double exp weekend too.
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19