First Page 2 3
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-11-02 08:22:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you all for joining me once more.

The full PDF version can be found here if you wish to reread, catch up, or try and reference something.

And with that, I bring you the final chapter, "Kaleidoscopic Memories."

~~~

Day 191:

It has been a long, cold month, in so many ways.

But we're ready now.

At a whim, my body can be one of so many things. Maje and I have learned much from the shattered soul of Crim.

So much we have learned.

I do not know if I will ever get to write again. I doubt that I will ever see warm lands again.

I intend on finishing this fight.

Tomorrow, Maje and I begin the march to what may be our finest bloodbath yet.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Doluka
Server: Ragnarok
user: Doluka
By Ragnarok.Doluka 2010-11-02 09:19:29
Link | Quote | Reply

yay for Bloodbaths!
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2010-11-02 15:28:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Doluka said:
yay for Bloodbaths!
^^^ This! lol WOOOOOT BLOODBATHS!
 Odin.Stardeath
Server: Odin
user: Stardeath
By Odin.Stardeath 2010-11-04 00:12:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Yay!!!!

Other than that I've got nothing witty to say over the epicness of this story. Sect, I don't know you but you are pure win. ^_^ Write on....
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-11-04 05:57:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you.

Sorry updates have been inconsistent lately. I really underestimated how much time college takes up.

Edit: Would anyone be willing to help me out with a stupid little something (register somewhere and install a program for like 5 minutes and uninstall) real quick?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Doluka
By Ragnarok.Doluka 2010-11-04 18:33:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Depends on what it is >.>
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2010-11-04 18:36:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra said:
Thank you.

Sorry updates have been inconsistent lately. I really underestimated how much time college takes up.

Edit: Would anyone be willing to help me out with a stupid little something (register somewhere and install a program for like 5 minutes and uninstall) real quick?

possibly...
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-11-04 19:21:23
Link | Quote | Reply

The software is dropbox; a file synchronization software. Since I came to college, a few of my new people and I have been working on a few projects (super vague secrecy, yo) and have been using this to share software and files and such between us. If I can get a few more referrals I should be able to fit the rest of my files for this on the synchronization space.

I would buy a bigger account and not bother y'all, but I'm a poor college student :x If you can just use that link to register, install the software, log in, and uninstall, I'd be very thankful.

Updates later tonight.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2010-11-04 19:47:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Aaaaaand... Done! There ya go Sect I hope I did that right >.> lmao it seemed too easy frankly.
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-11-04 19:51:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks, it gave me the "HERE'S 250MB MORE OMFG /JOY" message.

Really, thanks. When I finish calc, expect a few entries. Maybe tomorrow morning if nto tonight.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2010-11-04 22:14:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks, it gave me the "HERE'S 250MB MORE OMFG /JOY" message.

Really, thanks. When I finish calc, expect a few entries. Maybe tomorrow morning if nto tonight.

I gotta say that's quite an exciting message, makes me wanna actually use it. Good Luck with the Calc, can't wait for the next entries.
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-11-05 11:02:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, for real, today there will be updates.

After.

I get some sleep >_>;
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-11-05 21:16:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Day 193:

The Castle is in my sights.

We have decided to take a break for now and finish the trek inside tomorrow. We have debated marching straight in, proclaiming that I--under the guise of Crim for now--have fled captivity and have returned. Our other plan...

Well. That doesn't matter, it probably won't work.

If waltzing in seems like a bad idea, I'll infiltrate by nightfall and do this whole operation in secret.

The operation is simple: kill and shatter the soul of all the demons that are leading parts in this operation. If I shatter them on entry, I should be able to avoid possession.

What we have gathered is that there are twelve demons left.

Once I kill them all and gain their knowledge, and Maje parses their knowledge, we'll figure out the intricacies of how the resurrection process works.

I know I'm being redundant, but it's because I feel like if I write it enough, I'll hold to it.

I'm going to demolish their Lord as we ressurect him, unless we think of something better, and end this nonsense.

We have to.

No one else will.
[+]
 Sylph.Bouncingflea
Server: Sylph
user: Roiclem
By Sylph.Bouncingflea 2010-11-06 23:31:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Sect, your avatar pretty much sums up how i feel when i find that you have made a new update. Just thought i'd let you know.

Keep it up!!
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-11-09 13:53:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Day 198:

Infiltration is complete.

I sit on a throne now. The throne of a demon that went by the name Shakula'methu. A demon that I know closely by the name of Crim.

He has attendants, did you know?

There was someone sitting on the throne when I had walked in; they threw themselves off in fear. Apparently, until some proof of his death was recovered, there would only be an demon acting in his position; not actually in his position.

I would say that I was wearing a disguise, but my skin has essentially become his skin. I am as close to a perfect replica as can be.

I even included some new scars. Some new wounds that had to be treated. Some new muscles.

It's a little bit strange just how much control I've attained over my appearance. It seems like I can do a great many things to myself now, if it's within an "acceptable range" of the form I'm looking to achieve.

I'm fooling all my servants, and for now, that's good enough.

I'll settle in. They keep bringing me mutton and wine.

This could actually be a fairly good life. Kill some people, eat, drink, and have some servants attend to me.

In a joking matter, I write that of course.

One of the next things I saw disgusted the hell out of me.

After I had finished eating, some of my servants disappeared for a few minutes and returned with something I did not expect.

Two things, actually. One was a suit of battle armor, as a gift for my return. It would have gone to the demon acting in my position if I did not return soon and he took my place.

The second...

A group of slaves. Tied, shackled. Naked, of course.

Those hollow eyes I've seen too many times before.

Some women, some men. Most very young. Some were probably even younger than me.

They quivered as they saw me.

Apparently, this was my "usual choice" of people.

As they were released, and I sat on my throne, they one by one came up to me and began to touch me. Some stroked me. Some latched onto my arms and placed my hands on their breasts.

One of them reached down between my legs.

I was actually curious ever since I had taken this form...

But I digress; she placed her head there next and did things that I would have never even thought about doing with Nashmeira. They were all scared.

What could I do without blowing my cover?

So I went along with it, and ended up in a massive orgy with them by the end of it.

The servants, at least, left me be to my own privacy after some time.

They took the slaves away after I was done. There was more mutton and wine, and I retired to my inner quarters.

They left one slave, an elvaan woman, and she's passed out on a rug made from the skin of a tiger. There are guards outside my door, attendants to my every need.

And my need now is privacy, and so I can write now.

I had to transform my arm back to its humanoid form to do this; this is a risk, but it's one I'm willing to take. I feel as though if I don't finish these chronicles, I will lose my mind before I can see it through.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Doluka
By Ragnarok.Doluka 2010-11-09 14:08:08
Link | Quote | Reply

How unique. I never thought of Crim to be in to the sparing of lives, even if it were for his own sick desires. I wonder what else you have planned.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2010-11-09 21:48:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Sparing lives for own sick desires, yea saw that one. But sexual desires, now that is a twist I didn't expect. Really makes you wonder about demons.
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-11-09 22:31:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Day 199:

It has almost been two hundred days since my journey began.

Imagine that?

I'm almost seventeen.

I had plans some time back of what I would actually do with my seventeenth birthday. I had hoped this would all be over by now.

I awoke in a similar manner to the after dinner activities last night.

Maje had no idea about these. I wondered if it was only reserved for the elite few, or if maybe Crim had a particular personal enjoyment for them.

The elvaan woman seemed almost confused as I dismissed her while she woke me up.

How am I to stay in character and keep to myself?

Am I to lose myself to continue our mission?

I know not.

So for now, I think I'll just try and do it as little as possible until I decide.

I can always tell any who ask that I don't need any distractions; that wheels are about to be set in motion now to change the fate of our species.

It is still morning yet, and I have plans for today.

Many plans.

[+]
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Server: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-11-09 22:39:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Needs more me.

The ending should be "And Stikle saved us all".

Leviathan.Dissonant
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Dissonant 2010-11-09 22:40:21
Link | Quote | Reply

So I went along with it, and ended up in a massive orgy with them by the end of it.
Written so elegantly, so poetically.
 Ramuh.Laffter
Server: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-11-09 23:36:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said:
Sparing lives for own sick desires, yea saw that one. But sexual desires, now that is a twist I didn't expect. Really makes you wonder about demons.
What did you think that thing sticking up from their groins was?

Caught up on the story, Sect, it's amazing and I eagerly await moar. D:
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-11-10 00:34:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Day 200:

There was a knocking on the door and Stikle saved us all.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2010-11-10 07:12:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Day 200:

There was a knocking on the door and Stikle saved us all.

and Stikle is rejected!

Ramuh.Laffter said:
Shiva.Spathaian said:
What did you think that thing sticking up from their groins was?

Caught up on the story, Sect, it's amazing and I eagerly await moar. D:
well...you see I always thought that but everytime it was mentioned by me I got the weirdest looks so it was dropped quickly. lol
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-11-10 08:01:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Remember, every creature has a culture.

Every last one.
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-11-14 23:51:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Day 200:

Today, I sat witness to a council of demons.

I was greeted and felt as though they were relieved. The plans that they had, well, planned for could now once more smoothly go into motion.

It was confirmation, at least, that the memories we extracted from Crim were not fabricated.

That in itself was more than a small comfort.

But the following question placed me on precarious waters:

"How had one such as you been captured? How had one such as you freed yourself?"

It was a question that we were preparing for, Maje and I, but one that still chilled us to our bones. This would be the ultimate factor as to see if we had any shot at succeeding. If we could convince them of our tale, then we were sure that we would able to get close enough to them to slaughter them; one at a time.

Oh, such waters we must cross...

"Sectumsempra; a boy, a demon," we began. "This, even warlords such as we knew not."

There was a murmur of agreement. At least it seemed as though we had the vernacular down.

"Sectumsempra, a boy, a demon; worse than me, worse than you, was his soul so shattered," I continued, stretching my arms out wide. "His speed, unmatched; his fury, like lard in a fire. Never have I seen such a foe. A master of beasts, a master of daggers with him; it took the three of them, and I was taken in. There was fire," I said, and I held up my hand. There were healing burns. "And there was pain," I said, holding up my arm to show new scars that were not there before. "And I faked death; such is easy for us. As they brought me out to ashes make me, I slaughtered two of them and fled."

"It has taken me some moons. I had to hide. I had to feast, but now, I have returned."

There was actually an applause.

[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2010-11-15 16:18:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Hell I would clap too that's kinda epic lmao, now give me more!
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-11-15 16:45:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Day 201:

I'm glad that I enjoy mutton.

I wonder who actually does the cooking.

I suppose that I must reintegrate into this society first before I can go around killing them.

There is a Mithra in my room this time.

I spent some time mingling with another demon that's involved in this. A black demon by the name of Kana'Vulu.

"It is good that killers such as we could once more cross paths in life before paths in death," he began as we walked out of our council.

I suppose that the whole "It is good that killers such as we" bit is the official greeting.

"Such is good," I had replied, walking back towards my quarters.

"It had been feared that we would have to harvest another tree for our forest; there are not so many people left that we can put so many souls into another, less demon."

"Such is good that I had lived," I replied.

"Such is good."

"There are few so talented to kill so many as you. Your soul feels fuller than ever before with the torment of Altana's children."

It was a sort of chilling comment. I had never factored in that perhaps they would judge my soul verse Crim's. I should have realized that when I had learned that I could almost see what a soul was.

But then I realized that I had Crim's soul, and so many more.

"A torrent more," I replied. "Many more have met their end by me as I was gone. Many souls have I shattered."

Kana'Vulu laughed.

"Such is to be expected from you. Mayhaps tomorrow we should celebrate your return."

"Mayhaps so."

I dread what that means.
[+]
 Bahamut.Zorander
Server: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-11-15 17:10:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Love the stories.

But I gotta ask..do you have some weird fetish with turtles?

PS. Best avatar yet.
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-11-15 19:49:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zorander said:
Love the stories.

But I gotta ask..do you have some weird fetish with turtles?

PS. Best avatar yet.

Gimmicks are gimmicks /shrug
 Sylph.Bouncingflea
Server: Sylph
user: Roiclem
By Sylph.Bouncingflea 2010-11-16 22:39:07
Link | Quote | Reply

needs moar updates!! I'm fiending over here.
First Page 2 3