Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zorander said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Siren.Ilax said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
FireDeath said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
If I feel I'm doing the majority of the work, I'll either rep out or afk for a bit. For example, my last party. I was doing 29% of the alliance dmg on lv 75 drg (when the rest of the dds were 80-85). 2nd place was 14%. So after a while I just played smash bros w/ scruffy from the smash bros thread and when the 2nd place caught up to equal my dmg output, I started again. I when DDs can't pull their own weight. Makes me not want to work hard, so I'm not dragging their ***
DRG lv75 doing 29% dmg, that terrible, i bet you have 6 mage curring you, or you a super DRG i never meet. Don't you think shuting down that parser would help you to enjoy more the game/Abyssea PT? Idk the dmg of your DRG @ lv75, all i know is when i did mine from 75 to 85 it was not that great DMG, (not 29% of total dmg of my alliance...) for sure something was REAL wrong with your abyssea pt. Even if you average 10 DD @ 300 dmg per WS that still 3k dmg, and we not talking about BLM dmg here, nor the normal HIT dmg form each DD. You sure your parser is even working correctly?
Yes, the parser works correctly. I was just the only person in the party with Razed ruin and Voracious Violet
Razed ruin and Voracious Violet Oh boy.... here we go the new incoming standard to play FFXI... I mean dude, wtf, don't blame ppl for not having that stuff.... would be like me telling you your DRG was ***bc i have relic. common wtf ppl.. Be proud of it instead and just do what they invited you for i mean jeez... Or don't you ever think about doing a 6 man PT with these ATMAS instead joining the normal abyssea pt?
O.o? A 2nd new poster to call out Tiger? Inc fun x2.
casuals QQing at tiger is a pretty regular occurrence it's pretty much the ffxiah national pastime
May I am getting soft? Maybe it's because Tiger isn't posting as much? I don't know but I forgot about how many QQ'd at him.

I appologize.

oh don't get me wrong

it's as hilarious as ever

(i don't think he blasts back as hard as he used to, though)
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-01 18:16:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I generally main the smash bros thread and AH: Ni these days. If someone pisses me off enough or says something moronic enough, I still got da juice.
 Bahamut.Zorander
Server: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-11-01 18:16:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Siren.Ilax said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
FireDeath said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
If I feel I'm doing the majority of the work, I'll either rep out or afk for a bit. For example, my last party. I was doing 29% of the alliance dmg on lv 75 drg (when the rest of the dds were 80-85). 2nd place was 14%. So after a while I just played smash bros w/ scruffy from the smash bros thread and when the 2nd place caught up to equal my dmg output, I started again. I when DDs can't pull their own weight. Makes me not want to work hard, so I'm not dragging their ***
DRG lv75 doing 29% dmg, that terrible, i bet you have 6 mage curring you, or you a super DRG i never meet. Don't you think shuting down that parser would help you to enjoy more the game/Abyssea PT? Idk the dmg of your DRG @ lv75, all i know is when i did mine from 75 to 85 it was not that great DMG, (not 29% of total dmg of my alliance...) for sure something was REAL wrong with your abyssea pt. Even if you average 10 DD @ 300 dmg per WS that still 3k dmg, and we not talking about BLM dmg here, nor the normal HIT dmg form each DD. You sure your parser is even working correctly?
Yes, the parser works correctly. I was just the only person in the party with Razed ruin and Voracious Violet
Razed ruin and Voracious Violet Oh boy.... here we go the new incoming standard to play FFXI... I mean dude, wtf, don't blame ppl for not having that stuff.... would be like me telling you your DRG was ***bc i have relic. common wtf ppl.. Be proud of it instead and just do what they invited you for i mean jeez... Or don't you ever think about doing a 6 man PT with these ATMAS instead joining the normal abyssea pt?
O.o? A 2nd new poster to call out Tiger? Inc fun x2.
casuals QQing at tiger is a pretty regular occurrence it's pretty much the ffxiah national pastime
May I am getting soft? Maybe it's because Tiger isn't posting as much? I don't know but I forgot about how many QQ'd at him. I appologize.
oh don't get me wrong it's as hilarious as ever (i don't think he blasts back as hard as he used to, though)
Ooo maybe it wasn't me after all..Tiger is the soft one now.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-01 18:17:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah, not that I'm soft. Just needs a push in the right direction, lol.
 Siren.Ilax
Server: Siren
user: FireDeath
By Siren.Ilax 2010-11-01 18:19:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Snick said:
RR and VV atma are not hard to get.

Not having them would be like showing up naked to a bird merit party back in the day. That's how good they are.

I agree, do i have to even add up the thread of that retard LS selling these for 3m?

Of course they not hard, i solo'ed both of them with my mandau...

Fenrir.Snick
Server: Fenrir
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-11-01 18:19:56
Link | Quote | Reply

You wasted your time getting Mandau? Explains a lot.
 Siren.Ilax
By Siren.Ilax 2010-11-01 18:23:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Snick said:

yes and i already stated that... Mandau not making me anything special. I still help and i don't leech bc i take the special 'short bus'. Nor i am not a Zombie in the game, just very active player. To not add too much active that even ruining my RL. So is what you think everyone playing this game should be? Bc all this elitism resume pretty well as that.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-11-01 18:24:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry I can only understand English.
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-11-01 18:24:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Someone was implying that your drg sucked or that you were a liar..what else do you need!
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-11-01 18:25:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I do not know what point you are trying to make.
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-11-01 18:25:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Ilax said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
yes and i already stated that... Mandau not making me anything special. I still help and i don't leech bc i take the special 'short bus'. Nor i am not a Zombie in the game, just very active player. To not add too much active that even ruining my RL. So is what you think everyone playing this game should be? Bc all this elitism resume pretty well as that.
W T F
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-01 18:26:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zorander said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Someone was implying that your drg sucked or that you were a liar..what else do you need!
Well, it does suck lol. It's still geared for 75. I have no objections to that claim.
 Sylph.Octaviane
user: gillmaree
By Sylph.Octaviane 2010-11-01 18:27:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I honestly don't know how the majority of you can stay in an Abyssea party for 8 hours + day in and day out. Do any of you work, have kids, school, a life? I guess not.

Leechers? Kick em.

Moochers? Kick em.

Been AFK for 15 or more minutes? Kick em.

Job under 70? don't invite.

Have to leave? Find a rep.

Don't D2 or Retrace, drop em from party and let them time out. Stones are cumulative as you will see when you speak with Joachim even though you can only receive 4 at a time. You still can only keep 120 minutes no matter what, so at least they have the slight inconvenience of running to Jeuno for more and waiting an hour. Much better than letting them have 100k xp free.

Don't get me wrong, I like Abyssea, but they have become the new SMN burns for lazy *** people. Getting Maat's cap used to be notable, now it's worthless, since the majority of people that now have it got it via Abyssea/SMN burns. I have had some terrible and some great Abyssea parties, but you will never catch me in one as a leech and I hope to continue enjoying them with friends who know how to enjoy without all the bitching and whining^^
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-11-01 18:28:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Octaviane said:
Well, I honestly don't know how the majority of you can stay in an Abyssea party for 8 hours + day in and day out. Do any of you work, have kids, school, a life? I guess not. Leechers? Kick em. Moochers? Kick em. Been AFK for 15 or more minutes? Kick em. Job under 70? don't invite. Have to leave? Find a rep. Don't D2 or Retrace, drop em from party and let them time out. Stones are cumulative as you will see when you speak with Joachim even though you can only receive 4 at a time. You still can only keep 120 minutes no matter what, so at least they have the slight inconvenience of running to Jeuno for more and waiting an hour. Much better than letting them have 100k xp free. Don't get me wrong, I like Abyssea, but they have become the new SMN burns for lazy *** people. Getting Maat's cap used to be notable, now it's worthless, since the majority of people that now have it got it via Abyssea/SMN burns. I have had some terrible and some great Abyssea parties, but you will never catch me in one as a leech and I hope to continue enjoying them with friends who know how to enjoy without all the bitching and whining^^
Woot RL card..

Whats up with all the new posters..like in this thread only?
[+]
 Siren.Ilax
By Siren.Ilax 2010-11-01 18:29:46
Link | Quote | Reply

you mean
 Fairy.Lethewaters
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Lethewaters 2010-11-01 18:32:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Cerelyn said:
People are lazy, They will not just warp or log when they can get a couple merit/s or level/s by just afking and go to bed or w/e.

Kinda like SMN burns
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-11-01 18:34:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zorander said:
Sylph.Octaviane said:
Well, I honestly don't know how the majority of you can stay in an Abyssea party for 8 hours + day in and day out. Do any of you work, have kids, school, a life? I guess not. Leechers? Kick em. Moochers? Kick em. Been AFK for 15 or more minutes? Kick em. Job under 70? don't invite. Have to leave? Find a rep. Don't D2 or Retrace, drop em from party and let them time out. Stones are cumulative as you will see when you speak with Joachim even though you can only receive 4 at a time. You still can only keep 120 minutes no matter what, so at least they have the slight inconvenience of running to Jeuno for more and waiting an hour. Much better than letting them have 100k xp free. Don't get me wrong, I like Abyssea, but they have become the new SMN burns for lazy *** people. Getting Maat's cap used to be notable, now it's worthless, since the majority of people that now have it got it via Abyssea/SMN burns. I have had some terrible and some great Abyssea parties, but you will never catch me in one as a leech and I hope to continue enjoying them with friends who know how to enjoy without all the bitching and whining^^
Woot RL card..

well *** duh man

everyone knows if you have even moderately good gear in this game

you are a 98 pound virgin who looks like gollum

and lives in moms basement

didn't you get the memo
By Serj 2010-11-01 18:36:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Sylph.Octaviane said:
Woot RL card..

well *** duh man

everyone knows if you have even moderately good gear in this game

you are a 98 pound virgin who looks like gollum

and lives in moms basement

didn't you get the memo

I'm 270 lbs and look like a Norse Man. Does that qualify?
 Siren.Ilax
By Siren.Ilax 2010-11-01 18:37:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Lethewaters said:
Ragnarok.Cerelyn said:
People are lazy, They will not just warp or log when they can get a couple merit/s or level/s by just afking and go to bed or w/e.

Kinda like SMN burns

I don't understand that one, i hope you not thinking abyssea PT is that much better then smn burns PT, bc after you get lv85 BAD news for you, even without leeching, you way under Weapon skill CAP. And for who is leeching is even worse.
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-11-01 18:37:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Skilling up is hard?
[+]
By Serj 2010-11-01 18:39:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Snick said:
Skilling up is hard?

I got 30 club lvls on 3 steelshells over the course of 3 hours last night and didn't have to pay attention aside from chakraing every 7-10 mins. Was so *** hard. You don't even know.
 Siren.Ilax
By Siren.Ilax 2010-11-01 18:41:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Serj said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
Skilling up is hard?

I got 30 club lvls on 3 steelshells over the course of 3 hours last night and didn't have to pay attention aside from chakraing every 7-10 mins. Was so *** hard. You don't even know.

Right, keep going, i am sure someday you will cap your skill to lv85 with these mob.. [FAIL]

but keep going, i cheer you up now.
By Serj 2010-11-01 18:43:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Ilax said:
Serj said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
Skilling up is hard?

Right, keep going, i am sure someday you will cap your skill to 85 with these mob.. [FAIL]

Who said anything about capping at 85? If it wasn't a joke knock-off weapon I'd just use it in a exp pt until I was at the 85 cap (because, ya know, 230 club is the lvl 75 cap for mnk, bruh)
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-11-01 18:43:49
Link | Quote | Reply

If you have RR Atma accuracy is not an issue with skills capped at like 70 I'd imagine. Idk I don't feel like mathing.

But atmas are too elitist eh?~
 Siren.Ilax
By Siren.Ilax 2010-11-01 18:46:03
Link | Quote | Reply

ah ok
Serj said:
Siren.Ilax said:
Serj said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
Skilling up is hard?

Right, keep going, i am sure someday you will cap your skill to 85 with these mob.. [FAIL]

Who said anything about capping at 85? If it wasn't a joke knock-off weapon I'd just use it in a exp pt until I was at the 85 cap (because, ya know, 230 club is the lvl 75 cap for mnk, bruh)

Ah ok, you talking about your lv30 to 85 leeching experience? i see.. give up you a real clown man.
By Serj 2010-11-01 18:47:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Snick said:
If you have RR Atma accuracy is not an issue with skills capped at like 70 I'd imagine. Idk I don't feel like mathing.

My attempts to get RR just end with something get CFH'd. (lol..)

But yea, with food and skill at 70 cap - 75 cap you should land hits somewhat reliably in abyssea and just cap it from there up. Unless, like I said, it's a joke weapon (mnk with club, lol). Then that shouldn't be used in abyssea (although with RR I bet I could outdmg most of the pickup DDs using True Stike!)
By Serj 2010-11-01 18:47:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Ilax said:
ah ok
Serj said:
Siren.Ilax said:
Serj said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
Skilling up is hard?

Ah ok, you talking about your lv30 to 85 leeching experience? i see.. give up you a real clown man.

Yes, I leeched my mnk from 30 - 85. That has to be the answer since I don't have capped club. It just has to be!
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-11-01 18:48:41
Link | Quote | Reply

With double refresh atmas on WHM I got like 40 club skillups in 3 hours duoing with Nightfyre, didn't bother with food most of the time either~
 Siren.Ilax
By Siren.Ilax 2010-11-01 18:49:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Snick said:

Never said they elitism, saying calling ppl slacking just bc they don't have it is SO WRONG and elitism comment.. Would be same as me saying ppl without Relic weapon are slacker. After all i am not a robot and i got mine, so why you don't have yours? This is retard thinking that way, if you think is that bad not having everyone with it, start help everyone with it, if you think you don't give a *** about everyone, then deal with them in abyssea and don't come here to complain about it.
By Serj 2010-11-01 18:49:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Snick said:
With double refresh atmas on WHM I got like 40 club skillups in 3 hours duoing with Nightfyre, didn't bother with food most of the time either~

You get to use clubs that have dmg on them, though!
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 8 9 10