Minecraft, Another Web Browser Blunder Or A Gem In

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Minecraft, another web browser blunder or a gem in
Minecraft, another web browser blunder or a gem in
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Siren.Clinpachi
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-02-19 21:10:16
Link | Quote | Reply

It took me like a week to even figure mods out lol, theres SOOOOO many god damn things you have to do and if you mess up ONE little thing, the whole .jar is shot and you have to start over, so literally every step i take i have to backup that .jar file lol.

Getting mods to work on servers is equally as fun with a different .jar file.

Right now most mods aren't worth using until bukkit is finished/ready along with some minecraft updates coming out soon.

SDK's gun mod is freaking EPIC though lol... nothing like walking up to a zombie and 1 shotting it with the shotgun.

You can even customize the damage and other related data in the mod files too. If you ever get it working, up the timer on the nuke and make the damage something obscene lol... it's hilarious the size of the crater it leaves in the map, straight down to bedrock LOL.

I loves me some minecraft D:
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-02-19 21:13:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Old versus new by the way:

i freaking LOVE the 64x64 HD textures lol. I can't believe how well my gun textures turned out D: So happeh~!
 Asura.Domz
Server: Asura
user: Domz
By Asura.Domz 2011-02-19 23:47:22
Link | Quote | Reply

how much is minecraft now anyways? =o
 Quetzalcoatl.Trauma
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trauma
By Quetzalcoatl.Trauma 2011-02-19 23:54:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I just got minecraft and I'm loving it already xD I smacked a sheep, a cow, and some chickens. Then I mined a hole into the ground! :P I can't wait to explore more.

The SDK gun mod looks really cool, but I don't really want to mess with my game too much just yet. Atleast not for an installation that complex. Those custom weapons look kickass, Clinpachi. Reminds me of the old Doom days. xD
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-02-20 04:10:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks :D You can ACTUALLY go up to 128x128 textures... but it really takes away from the minecraft experience to be honest... i feel bad for even doing 64x64 textures....

the original game IS 16x16 you know LOL.

I just played for a few hours with my wife tonight, basically giving it a full test/run through with my new textures and i gotta say I'm completely stoked.

Minecraft has a TON of potential in many aspects and it's the first game in like 3-4 years to actually get my attention enough to play it quite often aside from FFXI lol.
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-02-20 04:12:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Domz said:
how much is minecraft now anyways? =o
i think its currently 20$ USD and you stay a paid member for when the game comes out of beta... i think itll go up to 25-30$ when out and probably in stores... the little web commercials going on lately are beyond epic.

High high hopes.

Hypnotized posted it last page but i gotta post again for major lulz.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Server: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-08 23:03:59
Link | Quote | Reply

so whats everyone doing in minecraft?

i just started a new world that im hoping to turn into a giant explorable map with towns and cities, so far i have the bridge between two major land masses, with a small island inbetween that holds an information center and a nice little house. i've also cleared out a good part of the area where the port town on the southwest continent will be
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [38 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-04-15 18:00:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone know if you can set up a private server with Minecraft Classic browser version? My brother and I wanted to try it out together before we decide to buy it.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-15 18:08:19
Link | Quote | Reply

i think its possible, ill cbeck

this is the page that has the server software dl
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-04-15 18:27:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I downloaded those files and opened the batch file. Got everything squared away and I can get a public server to show up in the list but my brother can't join it and we can't seem to get a private server to work either.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-15 18:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

well all the links i'm coming up with are for survival =/
so if you both have full minecraft i could say make a survival server and get a mod allowing server commands

otherwise i guess just play around with it