Game: FFXI
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-27 20:08:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Ironguy said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Post anything you feel I'm missing.
a vbelt

Yea, I wouldn't want my 25% haste to still be 25% haste.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Natlow
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Natlow
By Quetzalcoatl.Natlow 2010-10-27 20:09:33
Link | Quote | Reply

You have exactly 1,000 posts. Just thought you should know.
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
Server: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2010-10-27 20:09:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
swift belt is the ideal aftermath waist piece for dark knight

i'm already done here

excellent guide, 10/10
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-27 20:10:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
excellent guide, 10/10

You're such an idiot lol.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
Server: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2010-10-27 20:11:19
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-27 20:11:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:

i'm already done here

excellent guide, 10/10

All of my love.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Natlow
user: Natlow
By Quetzalcoatl.Natlow 2010-10-27 20:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
excellent guide, 10/10

You're such an idiot lol.

Well now you've ruined it! Next milestone: go for 1,111. Get posting!
[+]
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Server: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-10-27 20:12:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:

i'm already done here

excellent guide, 10/10

All of my love.
Speaking of "my love" where have you been?!
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-27 20:13:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:

i'm already done here

excellent guide, 10/10

All of my love.
Speaking of "my love" where have you been?!

Formatting my PC, Arguing with a friend for being a douchebag and watching asinine amounts of TV :D
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-10-27 20:16:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Great posts
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-27 20:17:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Great posts

I got to add iron to my block list. I think I've almost gotten all the trolls on there.
[+]
 Fenrir.Snick
Server: Fenrir
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-27 20:19:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Why aren't I on it then?
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-27 20:20:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Great posts

I got to add iron to my block list. I think I've almost gotten all the trolls on there.

He's not really trolling though...
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-27 20:21:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Great posts
He's not really trolling though...

How isn't he trolling?
[+]
 Shiva.Khimaira
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2010-10-27 20:35:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Post anything you feel I'm missing.
a vbelt
Yea, I wouldn't want my 25% haste to still be 25% haste.

umad?
[+]
 Shiva.Khimaira
By Shiva.Khimaira 2010-10-27 20:45:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
2. Obtain 6/7 Hit. This will dramatically increase your WS damage and generally requires only /sam and Rajas ring. If you’re using a 528 scythe without a 6 hit/5 hit you’re doing it wrong.

Comments like these prove you didnt do this to help people, you did it to prove you know how to play DRK better than them. Also, it increases WS frequency, not damage. FailOP is fail.
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-27 20:48:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Khimaira said:
Phoenix.Excelsior said:
2. Obtain 6/7 Hit. This will dramatically increase your WS damage and generally requires only /sam and Rajas ring. If you’re using a 528 scythe without a 6 hit/5 hit you’re doing it wrong.
Comments like these prove you didnt do this to help people, you did it to prove you know how to play DRK better than them. Also, it increases WS frequency, not damage. FailOP is fail.

Ok so if within 100 minutes I ws 50 times with 7 hit then with 6 hit I would have Wsed about 58 times. This means I would have increased the WS damage of my parse within a time frame by 14.3%ish. Yes, I did increase WS damage. Also, I didn't write this to show I'm better than anybody. I never said I was better than anyone in that post. If you feel inferior then it is a product of your own mind, not mine.

I must ask you then: Umad?
[+]
 Siren.Maximillion
Server: Siren
user: mozart
By Siren.Maximillion 2010-10-27 20:48:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I had a feeling this was gonna' be Exceliors post.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-27 20:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Khimaira said:
Phoenix.Excelsior said:

Excelior acting superior?!

PREPOSTEROUS!
[+]
 Shiva.Khimaira
By Shiva.Khimaira 2010-10-27 20:51:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Phoenix.Excelsior said:
Ok so if within 100 minutes I ws 50 times with 7 hit then with 6 hit I would have Wsed about 58 times. This means I would have increased the WS damage of my parse within a time frame by 14.3%ish. Yes, I did increase WS damage. Also, I didn't write this to show I'm better than anybody. I never said I was better than anyone in that post. If you feel inferior then it is a product of your own mind, not mine. I must ask you then: Umad?

Proper term is still frequency. WS damage itself is unchanged by haste. No I'm not mad, I just find it amusing at your terrible attempt to mask your advertisement of superiority.
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-27 20:53:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Khimaira said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Phoenix.Excelsior said:
Ok so if within 100 minutes I ws 50 times with 7 hit then with 6 hit I would have Wsed about 58 times. This means I would have increased the WS damage of my parse within a time frame by 14.3%ish. Yes, I did increase WS damage. Also, I didn't write this to show I'm better than anybody. I never said I was better than anyone in that post. If you feel inferior then it is a product of your own mind, not mine. I must ask you then: Umad?
Proper term is still frequency. WS damage itself is unchanged by haste. No I'm not mad, I just find it amusing at your terrible attempt to mask your advertisement of superiority.

I think its amusing you attempt to mask your trolling with concern for others. I don't see how I was arrogant at all in that post, I'm sorry you feel the need to bleed your pussy all over the place.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-10-27 20:54:23
Link | Quote | Reply

This post makes life worth living. I bookmarked this page, because if I ever am having a life crisis that forces me to contemplate lolsuicide, I know I can come here and realize just what I'd be missing.
[+]
 Shiva.Khimaira
By Shiva.Khimaira 2010-10-27 20:58:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Phoenix.Excelsior said:
I think its amusing you attempt to mask your trolling with concern for others. I don't see how I was arrogant at all in that post, I'm sorry you feel the need to bleed your pussy all over the place.

The bolded part is extremely arrogant, and once again implies superiority. I don't care about those DRK you think you're superior to in all honesty, I am just trolling for the sake of it. That doesn't make my point less valid however.
[+]
Server: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-10-27 20:59:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't we all just get along?

[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-27 21:00:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Khimaira said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Phoenix.Excelsior said:
The bolded part is extremely arrogant, and once again implies superiority. I don't care about those DRK you think you're superior to in all honesty, I am just trolling for the sake of it. That doesn't make my point less valid however.

I guess if that makes you feel dumb then I'm sorry. I think almost every drk knows that a 528 scythe with /sam and 1 STP equals a 6 hit. I think that's rather intuitive.
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
user: Gias
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-10-27 21:02:09
Link | Quote | Reply

In all honesty, I wouldn't say that Absorb-TP is "pointless." --It does have its uses.

There have been various situations where it has been quite useful. Particularly in low man situations etc.

When it comes to absorb-TP, you need to know how to time it properly, and judge when to use it and when not to use it etc.

Dreadspikes is also good to use if you anticipate pulling hate, since dreadspikes is actually an effective defensive and offensive ability. (ideal use for this spell is to cast it before engaging a mob or in between pulls etc, if you're in such a situation.)

Endark is nice as well, IF there isn't a DNC in PT. The use of DNC in the PT would be ideal but depending on what you do with your DRK, you may or may not always have a DNC with you. (ideal use for this spell is to cast it before engaging a mob or in between pulls etc.)
[+]
 Shiva.Khimaira
By Shiva.Khimaira 2010-10-27 21:08:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Figure it out yourself.

:[ usad?
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart