Who Would You Do?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Who would you do?
Who would you do?
First Page 2 3 ... 39 40 41 ... 69 70 71
 Carbuncle.Frazee
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-20 13:55:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Antonious said:
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Bismarck.Antonious said:
Asura.Ina said:
Bismarck.Antonious said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Sylph.Zenairis said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Don't lie guys you would take it from whoever was willing to offer it to you here! lol...
Not true not all men are desperate, I for one am glad my name hasn't been posted in here.
It's awesome that you maintain your virtue (read: internet white knight) for an online gaming discussion forum with a multitude of people you'll never meet (or meat! lol), all while implying that everyone here is not joking and would TOTALLY have indiscriminant random sexual encounters with people on the forum JUST because they like their avatar or posts or epersonality (usually fake). That being said apparently I have to clarify that I am a complete gentleman and slightly shy and always respectful in person (outside the bedroom of course). I also almost never have "random hook-ups" outside of long-term relationships. please, gdiaf
IDK man, I'm happily married now, but when I was 21-22, there are a few lookers on this forum that I would definitely have "indiscriminant random sex with" if I had met them out at a bar and they were also ok with it. edit: Man I'm a slow poster!
I would avoid such things dispite my participation... I'm cheap but I'm not easy :P Well unless you sliped something into my drink while i was busy being too trusting.
"Does this rag smell like chloroform??"
That is what I heard in my head as well.
See, I'd like to think that I sewed my wild oats when I was younger. I went out and had a lot of fun, was always safe and enjoyed being single. I was never not upfront about what was going on and when you are that blunt and honest, you'd be surprised how receptive women are to it. Now bear in mind it was 40lbs and 9 years ago....but I feel that with my personality, it was neccessary for me to get that out of my system. Now I'm in the "next stage" of my life and it is the best stage yet!!
AW! That is sweet
 Bismarck.Antonious
Server: Bismarck
user: Antonious
By Bismarck.Antonious 2011-06-20 13:57:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Bismarck.Antonious said:
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Bismarck.Antonious said:
Asura.Ina said:
Bismarck.Antonious said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Sylph.Zenairis said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Don't lie guys you would take it from whoever was willing to offer it to you here! lol...
Not true not all men are desperate, I for one am glad my name hasn't been posted in here.
It's awesome that you maintain your virtue (read: internet white knight) for an online gaming discussion forum with a multitude of people you'll never meet (or meat! lol), all while implying that everyone here is not joking and would TOTALLY have indiscriminant random sexual encounters with people on the forum JUST because they like their avatar or posts or epersonality (usually fake). That being said apparently I have to clarify that I am a complete gentleman and slightly shy and always respectful in person (outside the bedroom of course). I also almost never have "random hook-ups" outside of long-term relationships. please, gdiaf
IDK man, I'm happily married now, but when I was 21-22, there are a few lookers on this forum that I would definitely have "indiscriminant random sex with" if I had met them out at a bar and they were also ok with it. edit: Man I'm a slow poster!
I would avoid such things dispite my participation... I'm cheap but I'm not easy :P Well unless you sliped something into my drink while i was busy being too trusting.
See, I'd like to think that I sewed my wild oats when I was younger. I went out and had a lot of fun, was always safe and enjoyed being single. I was never not upfront about what was going on and when you are that blunt and honest, you'd be surprised how receptive women are to it. Now bear in mind it was 40lbs and 9 years ago....but I feel that with my personality, it was neccessary for me to get that out of my system. Now I'm in the "next stage" of my life and it is the best stage yet!!
AW! That is sweet

(My plan is working....) I mean, :) thank you lady^^
By Otomis 2011-06-20 13:58:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Wait... everyone here is joking and wouldn't TOTALLY have indiscriminant random sexual encounters with people on the forum... oh :(

/leaves

Aye, I am with most the married men I have met on the ffxi forums...We be faithful, any women who will put up with me deserves that much.
 Bismarck.Antonious
By Bismarck.Antonious 2011-06-20 14:00:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Otomis said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Wait... everyone here is joking and wouldn't TOTALLY have indiscriminant random sexual encounters with people on the forum... oh :( /leaves
Aye, I am with most the married men I have met on the ffxi forums...We be faithful, any women who will put up with me deserves that much.

No truer words have ever been spoken.
 Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-20 14:00:07
Link | Quote | Reply

10 pages...today...man Jaerik really is gonna beat us now ; ;
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-20 14:00:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Seoha said:
Sylph.Zenairis said:
It's hard for me to tell at times whither or not people are serious in the online community... but believe me when I say I've seen many threads like this that people are serious in.
I'm pretty sure that Vinvv's damn serious!
I am.
Any lady who has the love for ramza has one of the 32 keys to my heart i say!
 Lakshmi.Seoha
Server: Lakshmi
user: Mameshiba
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2011-06-20 14:01:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Lakshmi.Seoha said:
Sylph.Zenairis said:
It's hard for me to tell at times whither or not people are serious in the online community... but believe me when I say I've seen many threads like this that people are serious in.
I'm pretty sure that Vinvv's damn serious!
I am.
Any lady who has the love for ramza has one of the 32 keys to my heart i say!
I like Ramza... and Delita and Agrias. Ramza a lot more than the last two ~
but I like the standard "female Knight" a whole lot more! They are so cute!
 Carbuncle.Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-20 14:01:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Antonious said:
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Bismarck.Antonious said:
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Bismarck.Antonious said:
Asura.Ina said:
Bismarck.Antonious said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Sylph.Zenairis said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
AW! That is sweet
(My plan is working....) I mean, :) thank you lady^^
Lol,I should have known it was a trick! XD
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-20 14:02:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:

Must have been Zahrah's plan all along... Anyways I should be in bed... all welcome to join me of corse :P
 Sylph.Zenairis
Server: Sylph
user: Altairis
By Sylph.Zenairis 2011-06-20 14:03:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Not to derail this topic... but Ramza is one probably my most favorite FF series main character it's a shame he only gets cut scenes in War of the Lions :\
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-20 14:03:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

Must have been Zahrah's plan all along... Anyways I should be in bed... all welcome to join me of corse :P

Except Spence!
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-20 14:03:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Zenairis said:
Not to derail this topic... but Ramza is one probably my most favorite FF series main character it's a shame he only gets cut scenes in War of the Lions :\
Gafgarion is my favorite overall.
but ff tactic fangirls/turn on
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-06-20 14:04:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Zenairis said:
He is pretty badass.
(actual spoiler)
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-06-20 14:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Sylph.Zenairis said:
Gafgarion is my favorite overall.
but ff tactic fangirls/turn on
Gafgarion? <3 x1000

Vinvv, you just made my list.
 Carbuncle.Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-20 14:05:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Khaleb said:
i do me and watch you do you...im quoting a song and out of context it just doesnt sound right :/

and here I thought I would be on your list... :(
 Lakshmi.Seoha
user: Mameshiba
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2011-06-20 14:05:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Hell, to be honest I only started on FFXI because I had a *** of fun playing as a Lancer on FFT (for PS1 ya) and then I found out that XI has a "jumping knight" like lancers on Tactics.

Then I was like.. HOLY ***YES~
By zahrah 2011-06-20 14:10:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:

I know. I'm trying to find a Youtube video of my favorite SNL 'Gilly' sketch. That kind of hits the nail on the head for me bumping this. I'm not having any luck though.

Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-20 14:12:38
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

I know. I'm trying to find a Youtube video of the SNL Gilly sketch. That kind of hits the nail on the head for me bumping this. I'm not having any luck though.

I still want to know what that says! Or was meant to say!
This will bug me for days.
Damn you Anne Boleyn!
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-06-20 14:12:53
Link | Quote | Reply

/sigh... thanks to whoever it was who let the peoples know that it was a remark made in attempt at humor... FFT was a great game as well...
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-06-20 14:14:35
Link | Quote | Reply

forget the fake stuff. i'm ready to hook up now! call me (911) 568-4318
By zahrah 2011-06-20 14:16:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

I know. I'm trying to find a Youtube video of the SNL Gilly sketch. That kind of hits the nail on the head for me bumping this. I'm not having any luck though.

I still want to know what that says! Or was meant to say!
This will bug me for days.
Damn you Anne Boleyn!

Ugh...I'll PM you. LOL!
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-20 14:17:00
Link | Quote | Reply

dude i totally checked my cell to see if that was the right number lawl.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-06-20 14:17:45
Link | Quote | Reply

lol shhhh ^.- i want someone to get in trouble.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-20 14:18:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
dude i totally checked my cell to see if that was the right number lawl.
first 3 digits are 911
that takes priority over teh other 7
TRAP!
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-20 14:19:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Asura.Ina said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Except Spence!

Meh Spence can join if he feels like driving the 40min I guess since I saw in the post your pics thread that its his birthday tomorrow while i was lurking through it... gunna have to sneak past my sister though. Now off to bed for real.
 Carbuncle.Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-20 14:26:44
Link | Quote | Reply

This is 40 pages of sexual tension.
 Bismarck.Antonious
By Bismarck.Antonious 2011-06-20 14:29:18