Anyone On Bahamut Doing An NM For A Lunar Abyssite

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Anyone on Bahamut doing an NM for a Lunar Abyssite
Anyone on Bahamut doing an NM for a Lunar Abyssite
 Bahamut.Bojack
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2010-10-18 00:28:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Just wondering if there's any Group or LS that plans on doing one of these NMs and has room for 2 people to tag along. Me and my GF just looking to pick up our Second Lunar Abyssite so just interested in coming for the kill. If anyone's doing this, please let me know ^^.
 Bahamut.Aiyana
user: Aiyanna
By Bahamut.Aiyana 2010-10-18 00:32:03
Link | Quote | Reply

You have RDM levelled, can solo Cirein-croin for your Lunar easily enough!
Heqet can be a pain for that pop item, but isn't too hard.
 Bahamut.Dasva
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-10-18 00:33:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Aiyana said:
You have RDM levelled, can solo Cirein-croin for your Lunar easily enough! Heqet can be a pain for that pop item, but isn't too hard.
Just how easy is that to solo without brew?
 Bahamut.Aiyana
user: Aiyanna
By Bahamut.Aiyana 2010-10-18 00:37:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Bahamut.Aiyana said:
You have RDM levelled, can solo Cirein-croin for your Lunar easily enough! Heqet can be a pain for that pop item, but isn't too hard.
Just how easy is that to solo without brew?

A joke. You can Bind AND Gravity it. Sub /nin and you really can't lose.

Though as stated, Heqet can be a pain. (Can also be grav/bound, but he casts some nasty spells.)
 Bahamut.Bojack
By Bahamut.Bojack 2010-10-18 00:40:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, not really looking to solo or duo.. I'm not an expert in the lowman arts and don't feel like wasting popsets if I happen to die lol.

Edit: I also have a very big problem with D/Cing at random times throughout the day. I could d/c 5-10 times in any given day. Don't want to d/c and waste a pop set either lol.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-10-18 02:31:48
Link | Quote | Reply

We may have a Cirein-Croin popset soon, pending Heqet dropping. I'll see if you still need when it's finished~ not a priority at the moment but something we're likely to do in the near future.
 Bahamut.Striker
By Bahamut.Striker 2010-10-18 02:39:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I got a whole slurry of people who need 2nd lunar! I could assist even if it's just support, got 85 COR
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-10-18 02:41:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
We may have a Cirein-Croin popset soon, pending Heqet dropping. I'll see if you still need when it's finished~ not a priority at the moment but something we're likely to do in the near future.
Hey can I come too? And if there is anything you don't want off it mabye I can work something out with you? Also why haven't we played together yet!?!
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-10-18 02:43:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Striker needs to leave my iga leg seals in the coast the *** alone. Thats right i just seen you zone in punk lol.
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
user: Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2010-10-18 02:45:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Hey can I come too? And if there is anything you don't want off it mabye I can work something out with you? Also why haven't we played together yet!?!
Raen only plays with cats :(
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-10-18 02:50:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Striker needs to leave my iga leg seals in the coast the *** alone. Thats right i just seen you zone in punk lol.
You too clown!
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-10-18 04:07:12
Link | Quote | Reply

lmfao i got a seal thanks to striker. he gave me tod after he soroed it ^^ i rolled through with my peeps and got one. currently 2/8 and i am willing to pay 150k for confirmed seals /tell
 Bahamut.Phix
user: phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2010-10-23 04:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Raen only plays with cats :(
Cats.... and ya this nm is a joke easy way to get lunar
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-10-23 04:37:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I just duod and then trioed it yesterday morning. The hardest part of it is actually getting claim on the stupid frog for the key item pop and killing it and actually getting the key item. I had it stolen once that day and since no one was on ended up having to solo it another time. Took forever but saboteur was a god send. Even as it built up resistances that usually stuck for fullish duration

Sadly the trio I did later that day went much worse than the solo though alot faster.

Side note: Drops seem pretty good on the oboron. Like out of the 2 kills even though we didn't trigger either we got a total of 2 swds, 1 club, 2 jewels, 3 stones, 3 trophies, and 1 wootz ore
 Bahamut.Bojack
By Bahamut.Bojack 2010-11-03 14:51:32
Link | Quote | Reply

*bump* :P
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-11-03 15:02:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Heqet's key item doesn't exist, sorry. 0/7 since last.
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
user: Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2010-11-03 15:04:52
Link | Quote | Reply

lolol I'm pretty sure it does just don't suck as much or bring a nin and war to red !! it!
 Bahamut.Ukiyasan
user: Ukiyasan
By Bahamut.Ukiyasan 2010-11-06 04:40:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Contact myself or Prep ingame around 11am EST today and you might be able to negotiate doing Cirein-Croin with us. We have low-manned this with 2-3 others before and we have 3 entire pop sets to use today. We are after the jewels for +2 legs.
 Bahamut.Phix
user: phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2010-11-07 08:22:34
Link | Quote | Reply

This Oboron is a joke and as for heqet i seem to be having a decent streak ,
Its retardly easy to build a pop for this and no harder to kill than say the vunk iron giant wich i see you kill enough..