Getting Guild Points?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Trade Skills » Botanist » getting guild points?
getting guild points?
 Asura.Monknorris
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Monknorris 2010-10-13 01:12:28
Link | Quote | Reply

have anyone had a hard time getting points in about ive had about 1 out of 20 levi quests actually give me guild points. so my question is there any other way to get guild points besides the the level 20 quest or am i just having back luck?
 Gilgamesh.Ittoryu
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Ittoryu 2010-10-13 01:17:27
Link | Quote | Reply

none of the rewards are good anyway
By TheDubont 2010-10-13 01:18:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Ittoryu said:
Fast Cast is by no means useless...
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Ittoryu
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Ittoryu 2010-10-13 01:20:32
Link | Quote | Reply

botanists can get fast cast?
 Asura.Monknorris
By Asura.Monknorris 2010-10-13 08:37:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Ittoryu said:
since when is Triangulate useless -.- unless u dont like to run fast.......
By AreeyaJaidee 2010-10-13 09:18:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Here are a few known details about Guild Marks:

1) Melee and Gatherer classes are the only leves which show when marks will be rewarded.

2) DoH (Crafting) classes are RANDOMLY rewarded guild marks upon completion (The leves DO NOT show when or which leve will reward guild marks for crafting-leves). The amount of rewarded Guild Marks seem to be based on the quality of each synth performed during the leve-synthing.

3) Abilities/Key Items purchased via Guild Marks are REQUIRED for crafting classes. These abilities/key items increase synthesis success dramatically.

In short: Crafting Leves/Guild Marks are bugged and it is believed by many crafters that this is further proof the crafting system in FFXIV is unfinished (as are many others aspects of the game).
By Suterusu 2010-10-13 14:32:24
Link | Quote | Reply

"In short: Crafting Leves/Guild Marks are bugged" I'm not sure if this a bug or not, seeing that the amount reward wouldn't be static if it is based on the overall quality assessment you get.

As for BTN, the 12K ability increases chance of getting high quality items, this I am looking forward to.
By Yves 2010-10-13 18:50:46
Link | Quote | Reply

They are not bugged. Once you join the guild, you have the option of undertaking quests to earn crafting guildmarks. This can occur once you reach level. Very similar to the ffxi subjob quest. There is a description of how to join on the crafting guilds floating around the net.
 Asura.Monknorris
By Asura.Monknorris 2010-10-13 19:27:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Yves said:
They are not bugged. Once you join the guild, you have the option of undertaking quests to earn crafting guildmarks. This can occur once you reach level. Very similar to the ffxi subjob quest. There is a description of how to join on the crafting guilds floating around the net.
would ur npc linkperl light up when new quests are available or would you just need to randomly talk to them from time to time?