3rd Empyrean Accessory items
First Page 2
 Odin.Sheelay
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-10-02 19:31:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Seeing how each Abyssea expansion released a "Dynamis" styled Job Specific Accessory to go with the armor set, it's plausible to think that the final expansion will hold yet anoter acc. piece as well.

Also, judging by the fact that none of the new acc items have taken out the slots held by Dynamis' acc items, (no double belts, nor capes etc.) we should be able to realize the nature of the 3rd Emprean Accessory items.
As an example and guess, I'm calling a cape for WAR, an ammunition for DRK and so on..

Now, keep in mind most of the new Acc items are proving quite useful ( better than their Dynamis ancestors ), what do you think each job will get from the last acc. piece?

What are you missing? +2% Souleater ammo? Enhance Berserk Cape?

Let's hear your own opinion :)

[+]
By reaperofsoul 2010-10-02 19:43:49
Link | Quote | Reply

teleport bismarc so u can join me :D
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-10-02 19:51:18
Link | Quote | Reply

XD

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-10-02 20:06:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
neck and waist
Coincedentally, none of my jobs have that combination.
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-10-02 20:07:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
It's already known that each of the 20 jobs have a neck and waist piece as well as 5/5 AF3, +1, and +2.

Most of it is already out, but the only thing I could see be added is maybe an earring or a ring for each job or maybe an ammo/ratk.

If you check each set you will realize that none of the 2 new Job Specific Acc items replaces Dynamis' acc items slot wise.

What I was speculating on was the fact that since the ammo slot was chosen to hold some of these new acc items, it becomes quite easy to predict which ammo slot will host the last item to become available with the 3rd and final Abyssea expansion.

Sure, JSE Earrings or Rings would be neat as well, but I think SE is already on a pattern.

And seeing how most of the Abysssean accessories are quite good and seem to cover multiple functions for the Jobs they go to I was wodering what people thought was still missing to give each job that last push forward.

:)
[+]
 Asura.Nususu
Server: Asura
user: nususu
By Asura.Nususu 2010-10-02 20:07:28
Link | Quote | Reply

What will they do for bard when they can't add an ammo piece?
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-10-02 20:09:58
Link | Quote | Reply

THF got cape (Dyna), belt and ammo (Aby) so a 3rd Aby JSE would probably endup in the neck.

DRK got cape (Dyna), belt and neck so a 3rd Aby JSE would probably endup in the ammo.

and so on..
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-10-02 20:14:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, For the most part, they've all covered Cape/Neck/Range(ammo)/Belt.

Correct me if I'm wrong but they also don't seem to cover the same spot their Relic Accessories Cover.

So for THF, we'll likely looking at a Necklace, I Hope for something with DEX/CHR/Acc/Triple Attack. (Maybe Haste/Dual wield). DEX+6 CHR+6 Acc+7 Trp.Atk.+1/2% Would be lovely, maybe Dual Wield+ instead of Trpl, who knows.

BST Relic Covers belt, And we got Cape/Neck, So its going to be (most likely) Ammo. I'm hoping the Ammo will get a Good blend of Acc/Atk/CHR(PR) or STR/DEX, along with Pet bonus, Either TP bonus, Regain, Store TP, PDT, DT, or something equally powerful, maybe haste?

PLD currently has Cape/Neck/Belt covered through Emp/Relic, So likely an Ammo. I personally hope for a Bow lol, Maybe HP+/MP+ Enmity+ and PDT-, its going to follow their job patterns so unlikely to see haste... Maybe Fast cast though.

WARs (if my theory holds) have Ammo/Belt/Neck atm (Gorget/Orb/RelicBelt) so WAR's are getting a cape. My guess for WAR's cape is going to be something along the lines of STR+4~6 Attack+13~18, Double Attack +1~5

MNK has Cape/Ammo/Neck atm if i recall, So MNK will get a belt. Since MNK has Black Belt anything else in the slot will be worthless to consider outside of a WS/Chakra peice. So i hope for STR+8~ VIT+8~ maybe Attack+10~, I don't know, Can't be creative with MNK.

Thats my Theory anyway, so far its been 1 Accessory Per Abyssea, So we have 1 left.

It'll likely cover the slot Relic/Empyreon so far has not.

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-10-02 20:19:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Karbuncle said:
Well, For the most part, they've all covered Cape/Neck/Range(ammo)/Belt.

Correct me if I'm wrong but they also don't seem to cover the same spot their Relic Accessories Cover.

So for THF, we'll likely looking at a Necklace, I Hope for something with DEX/CHR/Acc/Triple Attack. (Maybe Haste/Dual wield). DEX+6 CHR+6 Acc+7 Trp.Atk.+1/2% Would be lovely, maybe Dual Wield+ instead of Trpl, who knows.

BST Relic Covers belt, And we got Cape/Neck, So its going to be (most likely) Ammo. I'm hoping the Ammo will get a Good blend of Acc/Atk/CHR(PR) or STR/DEX, along with Pet bonus, Either TP bonus, Regain, Store TP, PDT, DT, or something equally powerful, maybe haste?

PLD currently has Cape/Neck/Belt covered through Emp/Relic, So likely an Ammo. I personally hope for a Bow lol, Maybe HP+/MP+ Enmity+ and PDT-, its going to follow their job patterns so unlikely to see haste... Maybe Fast cast though.

WARs (if my theory holds) have Ammo/Belt/Neck atm (Gorget/Orb/RelicBelt) so WAR's are getting a cape. My guess for WAR's cape is going to be something along the lines of STR+4~6 Attack+13~18, Double Attack +1~5

MNK has Cape/Ammo/Neck atm if i recall, So MNK will get a belt. Since MNK has Black Belt anything else in the slot will be worthless to consider outside of a WS/Chakra peice. So i hope for STR+8~ VIT+8~ maybe Attack+10~, I don't know, Can't be creative with MNK.

Thats my Theory anyway, so far its been 1 Accessory Per Abyssea, So we have 1 left.

It'll likely cover the slot Relic/Empyreon so far has not.

That's exactly what I've been trying to point out.
However, as Ususu pointed out, some jobs would have trouble with the ammo slots so JSE Rings / Earrings could be a viable guess as well
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-10-02 20:22:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Doubt it, If they're talking about RNG/COR it'll probably just be a Bullet/Arrow/Bolt good with Unlimited Shot or Quick Draw.

For instance, maybe a COR Bullet with a high Base Damage and Macc/Matk+10 or so.

or an Arrow/Bolt with R.atk+~30 R.Acc+~30 STR+4/agi+4 or something berserk used for Unlimited Shot.

BRDs, You got me there, Maybe they will add Rings/Earrings, Or maybe they wont give us a third Accessory at all?
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-10-02 20:24:45
Link | Quote | Reply

***it could even be a Bow/Gun/Instrument, I don't see entirely why not, THF got a Boomerang, which is a Weapon as their "Accessory"
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-10-02 20:25:51
Link | Quote | Reply

My blm wants ammo that augments manawall to give me 1 mp for each dmg I would've taken
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-10-02 20:26:52
Link | Quote | Reply

or they could add ToMs for those Relics that are still missing upgrades (Aegis, GHorn..)
That should keep 'em busy enough to not worry about another accessory.
Gogo 2000 Shield Bash killing blows
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-10-02 20:29:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't see that happening, They'll probably add them to ToTM when they find a creative way to make it work x.x;

So far as creative as they get is "XX mob on XX day", you can't exactly sing a mob to death so i guess they decided to hold off LoL -.-
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-10-02 20:33:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Foe Requiem killshot! XD
Bad joke, wouldn't wana be that relic brd
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-10-02 20:34:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Should give THF +15% DW on theirs /grumble

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-10-02 20:36:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Should give THF +15% DW on theirs /grumble
This... I mean seriously they've made dnc a better dagger weilder than thf by far... and that's while still giving haste to everyone and curing them. Either that or something epic like remove pdif cap on crits. Or +50% crit dmg. Or put the dex and agi mods for SA/TA before ftp... for augmenting them

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-10-02 20:40:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
My blm wants ammo that augments manawall to give me 1 mp for each dmg I would've taken
Your blm is spoiled and needs a "magic acc-15 magic att+5" ammo then!
Odin.Sheelay said:
Foe Requiem killshot! XD Bad joke, wouldn't wana be that relic brd
if they had a petrifying song that would be fun lol
I wish. Wtf is all this barely more dmg peices with lots of macc/skill on them junk we keep getting. I have great macc and have had it for a long time. And that's without me recapping skill lol
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-10-02 20:48:40
Link | Quote | Reply

On another note, why on earth aren't dyna currencies dropping off Aby mobs?
They basicall made every worth item in the game drop off abyssea like rain so why not add dyna moneys as well.
I haven't done much of WotG but from what I was told, it is kinda linked to Aby.
If so, shouldn't there be Dyna moneys in Aby as well?
 Shiva.Khimaira
Server: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2010-10-02 20:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Cirque Band [Ring] - Nullifies effects of 'lolPUP'
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-10-02 20:52:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Khimaira said:
Cirque Band [Ring] - Nullifies effects of 'lolPUP'

I never lold at pup. Pups look scary...

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-10-02 21:02:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Your blm is spoiled and needs a "magic acc-15 magic att+5" ammo then!
Odin.Sheelay said:
Foe Requiem killshot! XD Bad joke, wouldn't wana be that relic brd
if they had a petrifying song that would be fun lol
I wish. Wtf is all this barely more dmg peices with lots of macc/skill on them junk we keep getting. I have great macc and have had it for a long time. And that's without me recapping skill lol
Yeah same but only recently. Used to be resisted like crazy but never anymore, not even a taru and skills not capped either. idk why honestly but not complaining, giving away my skill+ gear to blms that need it
***I haven't used skill gear in years anyways... now it's even more silly. Hell I don't use it on rdm anymore lol. Maybe I'll demerit it for blu magic...

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2