First Page 2
 Asura.Raignes
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Raignes
By Asura.Raignes 2010-09-30 20:25:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Really? Login queues? O_o;;

I *will* be Raignes Selinson once I can actually log on and ***. /wave Trabia server, and all that stuff.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-30 20:28:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Raignes said:
Really? Login queues? O_o;;

I *will* be Raignes Selinson once I can actually log on and ***. /wave Trabia server, and all that stuff.
If you make your home town Limsa, I'm already there and can give you a pearl..

And tonight is just a bad night to try and play, within a period of like 2~ hours the servers have been down for about an hour and a half, and crashed at least 3 times.
By Raignes 2010-09-30 20:30:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Make my hometown Trabia? O_o That must be a new city from when I played OB with ya, Slip. I'm from Ul'Dah, so if anyone can get over there, that would be awesome. I'm not gonna give up till I at least get on, so it'll be tonight. 46th in queue.

Also: AH/pro.com > Trabia server?
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-30 20:32:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Raignes said:
Make my hometown Trabia? O_o That must be a new city from when I played OB with ya, Slip. I'm from Ul'Dah, so if anyone can get over there, that would be awesome. I'm not gonna give up till I at least get on, so it'll be tonight. 46th in queue.

Also: AH/pro.com > Trabia server?
My bad lol, I meant Limsa.. I got a really bad headache and haven't had much sleep.

Not everyone, but most of us from this site are on Trabia, yes. Even Alyria decided to join us.
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-30 20:32:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Raignes said:
Make my hometown Trabia? O_o That must be a new city from when I played OB with ya, Slip. I'm from Ul'Dah, so if anyone can get over there, that would be awesome. I'm not gonna give up till I at least get on, so it'll be tonight. 46th in queue. Also: AH/pro.com > Trabia server?
I was 30something in queue and then got lobby error. Haven't seen the queue since.
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-09-30 20:35:09
Link | Quote | Reply

The queue could be the lobby server itself. In which case the queue is down. =D
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-30 20:36:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a fun game I play while I wait. It's called "Will my character actually show up on the choose character screen?"
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-30 20:37:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
I have a fun game I play while I wait. It's called "Will my character actually show up on the choose character screen?"
I have a better one.. It's called "Can I actually reach the choose character screen"
By Raignes 2010-09-30 20:38:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Heh. I kinda expected something like this on opening day. Let's hope SE doesn't completely screw the pooch on this one and can actually get off to a good start :D See you on Trabia~ (When I can log in.)
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-30 20:38:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, that's stage 1. I'm on stage 2. Same game.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-30 20:41:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
HAX!
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-30 20:42:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
HAX!
It's cause they get more of my money. (2 FFXIV accounts)

(/ignores the fact that we're both still in the first free month)

Edit: Looks like I'm on Stage 3 now. I can see my char every time, but lobby error every time I click it.
By Raignes 2010-09-30 20:43:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Man, I'm stuck on stage 2, it seems. I can see Raignes, I can pick her, but some silly thing keeps telling me the lobby server is down or can't be reached.

It's like a giant pit right in front of the flag to end the stage. :3
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-30 20:44:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Well at least this is giving me a chance to update SC2.
By Raignes 2010-09-30 20:44:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Same, but replace update with play and SC2 with Dragon Quest 9.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-30 20:46:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I have nothing I feel like playing =/ GRiD is far too easy for me now, and don't feel like messing with Assassin's Creed 2.. I have the "free" copy of SC2, and have already beat the campaign so nothing to really do there, and Sins of a Solar Empire requires hours upon hours, at least for a worth while game.

EDIT: Got to login queue, lets see if I get better results (P.S. my HAX are better)
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-30 20:49:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm just updating it so I can download some maps. Trying to increase my library. My LS on FFXI seems to have officially disbanded today. I really should check the GP site and see if it says more.
By Raignes 2010-09-30 20:55:29
Link | Quote | Reply

33rd in queue.

Gogo!
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-30 21:01:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm in. My HAX win.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-09-30 21:08:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh I want to play but I just have no motivation for MMO's atm ><

Like seriously I just feel like playing an offline or fast paced game... This happen to anyone else from time to time?

It's annoying because I'm lagging behind but my motivation for any MMO is 0 atm ; ;
By Raignes 2010-09-30 21:14:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Woot, online and logged in, going through the first few instances now :D
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-30 21:15:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

Like seriously I just feel like playing an offline or fast paced game... This happen to anyone else from time to time?

It's annoying because I'm lagging behind but my motivation for any MMO is 0 atm ; ;
Yep, happens quite frequently with XI, which is why I quit.. It's just not really any fun anymore.. EVERYTHING felt like a grind and it was boring.. The only job I really liked to play, never got invites (DNC) so basically I was just mage-whoring merit points struggling for something to do.. When XIV Beta came, and I started playing it, I was reminded how fun XI used to be for me, and decided it's time to finally give it up and move on.

Raignes said:

Trying to see if anyone is in Ul'dah with sack.
By Raignes 2010-09-30 21:21:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty comfortable with exploring, if you wanna just give me a few and I can head to Limsa, if no one's on.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-09-30 21:23:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

Yep, happens quite frequently with XI, which is why I quit.. It's just not really any fun anymore.. EVERYTHING felt like a grind and it was boring.. The only job I really liked to play, never got invites (DNC) so basically I was just mage-whoring merit points struggling for something to do.. When XIV Beta came, and I started playing it, I was reminded how fun XI used to be for me, and decided it's time to finally give it up and move on.

Raignes said:

It's a pain. I really enjoy XIV, and I really want to get into crafting I just can't motivate myself to play :( Well I'm going to force myself to login and craft a certain amount of things a day. I want to be @ a high crafting level so when a job I like the looks off comes around I can jump straight into it with lots-o-gil.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-30 21:27:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Raignes said:
I'm pretty comfortable with exploring, if you wanna just give me a few and I can head to Limsa, if no one's on.
Prolly gonna have to, unless I can get new crafting leves, then I'll be headed to Ul'dah anyways..
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-30 21:28:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Raignes said:

It's a pain. I really enjoy XIV, and I really want to get into crafting I just can't motivate myself to play :( Well I'm going to force myself to login and craft a certain amount of things a day. I want to be @ a high crafting level so when a job I like the looks off comes around I can jump straight into it with lots-o-gil.
I'm actually enjoying the game tho.. I don't have the issue you're having with XIV, I just understand it because that's how XI felt for me.. Crafting was pissing me the *** off last night tho, I was getting ready to hulksmash my monitor, I knew something was up, glad to know I was completely insane.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-09-30 21:30:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Raignes said:

I'm actually enjoying the game tho.. I don't have the issue you're having with XIV, I just understand it because that's how XI felt for me.. Crafting was pissing me the *** off last night tho, I was getting ready to hulksmash my monitor, I knew something was up, glad to know I was completely insane.

bah. Well I'm not bored of XIV, I was hoping for a bit more content at launch if I'm totally truthful. I thought Ishgard would be open for sure. I was hoping for more mage jobs too.
By Raignes 2010-09-30 21:32:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll just head to Limsa, then. Be there... um. When I get there ^^
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-30 21:33:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I was hoping for more content as well, I can't say I'm not disappointed with how much there is to do, but I'm still finding myself busy and with something to do at all times I'm logged on regardless of lack of content.. I'm either crafting, farming mats for crafting, doing leves or just having fun (like yesterday me and like 5 others were killing crabs in Grid)
By Raignes 2010-09-30 21:45:53
Link | Quote | Reply

D'you want me to send you a tell or something when I'm in Limsa, Slip? I'm at the ferry docks already, so it shouldn't be too much longer. These Hermes' Shoes are awesome e_e
First Page 2