RedMage Magic Skills Merits
 Fairy.Tbest
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-03 16:55:32
Link | Quote | Reply

*Shrugs.*

I guess I'll just never understand mediocrity.

*Walks off.*
 Pandemonium.Luignata
Server: Pandemonium
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-02-03 16:58:41
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
*Shrugs.* I guess I'll just never understand mediocrity. *Walks off.*

Ah, finally, someone who understands that I'm not out to be the best.

Take after him.. forget the subject. I play the game the way I want to play it, and I'm not being malicious or trying to hurt anyone on purpose..
 Unicorn.Smurfo
Server: Unicorn
user: Stubbie
By Unicorn.Smurfo 2009-02-03 17:05:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm really done with you.

Attempt to be a "smartass" if you wish, but you're not very bright it appears, which is only opinion but several things make this apparent:

'I play to have fun' 'I dont care if i do whats best' 'RDM dont need macro swaps for enfeebling'

The whole "I play this game to have fun so I don't care if i do things the best I can" Mentality Is not a valid reasoning for not doing whats best for your party (who also plays this game to have fun) That's just being lazy/selfish. Sorry but that's just the worst argument you could have made.

Now anyway i'm done, can someone get this thread back on topic please :P
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-03 17:07:02
Link | Quote | Reply

8/8 Merits, anything else is unforgivable.

True story.
 Pandemonium.Luignata
Server: Pandemonium
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-02-03 17:16:51
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Smurfo said:
'RDM dont need macro swaps for enfeebling'

I have stated multiple times in this thread that I know what I’m doing isn’t the best way of playing, but I don’t believe in excessive gear swapping.

Quote:
The whole "I play this game to have fun so I don't care if i do things the best I can" Mentality Is not a valid reasoning for not doing whats best for your party (who also plays this game to have fun) That's just being lazy/selfish.

I have also stated multiple times in this thread that I don’t participate in end game activities that actually require a skilled RDM. You won’t find me enfeebling any gods, HNM’s, AV or PW. Currently my FFXI days consist of helping lead a Dynamis LS, (What do you know, people actually believe in me and my skills) and fishing in my spare time. Now tell me, how does the way I play actually make an impact on either of those activities?

But please, keep bringing up points that I’ve already dismissed 3 posts ago.
 Unicorn.Smurfo
Server: Unicorn
user: Stubbie
By Unicorn.Smurfo 2009-02-03 17:20:00
Link | Quote | Reply

No, you are wrong, you keep posting although i dismissed you.
 Shiva.Jimmyjazz
Server: Shiva
user: Jimmyjazz
By Shiva.Jimmyjazz 2009-02-03 17:21:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith said:
With respect to the OP I'm sure he/she/shim/it is learning alot about RDM from all of us.

lol i sure am :) Thank you all for the input.
 Cerberus.Cecilharvey
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Cecilharvey 2009-02-03 17:22:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Luignata said:
The eliteness mentality is what’s wrong with this game, this desire for eliteness basically revolves around gil/equipment. This is where you get RMT, Ninja Lotters, Greedy LS Leaders, NM Thieves, Borrower Thieves, and countless other crimes that all evolve around people wanting to be the best, and not caring about how they get there.

I play to have fun. If I don’t have fun, I don’t play the game. This game revolves around more then “being the best”.

You sure sir get a very good point on this one & i'm sure everyone can only agree with what you said, but its for another topic, Smurfo is kinda right about what he said tho, there is no "best gears" question in what he say, just how to improve your spell effect/accu by swaping somes gears, if you does not do HNMs/Sky Gods etc thats true you don't need to worry, but damn, +30 Enfeeb skill is very hawt "from AF1 Body & AF2 hat" its not looking to be the best, its looking to improve your capacitys.