Wheres All The Linblum Love?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Servers » Lindblum » Wheres all the linblum love?
Wheres all the linblum love?
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-10-12 11:48:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
I wish I'd looked into which communities were populating which server. I'd much prefer the German server to the French one that I got :/
2 languages in this world I can't stand. French....and Dutch..../grumble 9 hour flight on KLM /grumble grumble

trolllllllllllllllllll
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-10-12 11:49:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Thunderz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
I wish I'd looked into which communities were populating which server. I'd much prefer the German server to the French one that I got :/
2 languages in this world I can't stand. French....and Dutch..../grumble 9 hour flight on KLM /grumble grumble

trolllllllllllllllllll

You aren't even a real french!
You're French Canadian!
That's like being a double pussy!
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-10-12 11:58:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

trolllllllllllllllllll

You're French Canadian!

where is your gameeee D:

Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-10-12 11:59:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Thunderz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

trolllllllllllllllllll

You're French Canadian!

where is your gameeee D:

At my house with all my downloaded content already installed, why don't you take a peak at xbox live it should tell you i was logged in ~40 min ago
FAIL TROLL!
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-10-12 12:01:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Hate uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

random pic. Pretty creepy outside

/waits for zombies
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-10-12 12:06:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Thunderz said:
Hate uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

random pic. Pretty creepy outside

/waits for zombies
lmao
write me a referral for you job to rep you if they kill you pls :3

Also...is that a *** quickie mart?
srsly?
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-10-12 12:07:20
Link | Quote | Reply

iknowright

shaddup ill go to work as a zombeh o.o
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-10-12 12:27:00
Link | Quote | Reply

NOU!
By Halfpint 2010-10-12 12:57:31
Link | Quote | Reply

VladTepes said:
Das werde ich. Ich brauche Schokolade! Ich scherze lol

I like chocolate too <grin>

German to english translator web site
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
Server: Sylph
user: Katniss
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-10-18 06:07:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Sylph.Lotusbluete said:
I'm not playing 14 too much either... too many bugs still and less content. I'll hang on tho and see how the game will become. xi was horrible at the start too :P
That's what I've always heard, I expect more content around march when the launch was intended so for the time being I'm just going focus on crafts and a little bit of combat levels. I figure if I have cash and an easy way to make more I'll be set.

i was playing a bit last sunday and i actually enjoyed it. but yea, except leves, crafting and searching the markets there isnt much to do.

and i still dunno which craft i want to raise <.<
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-10-18 06:09:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Halfpint said:
VladTepes said:
Das werde ich. Ich brauche Schokolade! Ich scherze lol

I like chocolate too <grin>

German to english translator web site

actually its "I will. I need chocolate. I'm kidding". Online translators suck :<
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-10-18 08:11:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Lotusbluete said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Sylph.Lotusbluete said:
I'm not playing 14 too much either... too many bugs still and less content. I'll hang on tho and see how the game will become. xi was horrible at the start too :P
That's what I've always heard, I expect more content around march when the launch was intended so for the time being I'm just going focus on crafts and a little bit of combat levels. I figure if I have cash and an easy way to make more I'll be set.

i was playing a bit last sunday and i actually enjoyed it. but yea, except leves, crafting and searching the markets there isnt much to do.

and i still dunno which craft i want to raise <.<

Yeah same XD.
I have kinda came to the conclusion that being marauder it's kinda required to have armor and black smith leveled. Cooking i took to 11 because fishing is 10 and i can burn sea salt for free all day. Gold i was just like bleh why not utalize all my ores i get. and carpentry....idk how it got where it is lmao.
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-10-18 08:14:02
Link | Quote | Reply

yea i was thinking of leveling clothcraft so i can make some robes for my mage :P but tbh im still pretty much clueless... no idea about gear + crafting yet - which is the main reason i havent started a craft yet.

so far i just leveled CON, did a few leves and nation story quest =)

reading about the november update got me excited again - before that i wasnt motivated to play at all :P
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-10-18 08:42:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Lotusbluete said:
yea i was thinking of leveling clothcraft so i can make some robes for my mage :P but tbh im still pretty much clueless... no idea about gear + crafting yet - which is the main reason i havent started a craft yet.

so far i just leveled CON, did a few leves and nation story quest =)

reading about the november update got me excited again - before that i wasnt motivated to play at all :P

Yeah I have a few crafts, gathering, and a couple jobs in the 10+ range but so little motivation to actually care. I logged on FFXI and was like no IDC, then final fantasy XIV and was like I'll go get my leves..../logout. I'll go play the new Medal of Honor online and shoot people.... it's the little things XD.
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-10-18 08:57:55
Link | Quote | Reply

i was trying to play ffxi too and reactivated my account this month, but i noticed the abyssea hype is even worse than when i quit (before ppl start complaining again: noooo abyssea doesnt suck, i personally just dont like it). so yea, i guess i'm definately done w/ 11.

recently i was getting pretty addicted to a FB game called pet society <.< its really stupid and the only fb game i'm playing. but i like it XD
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-10-18 09:11:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Lotusbluete said:
i was trying to play ffxi too and reactivated my account this month, but i noticed the abyssea hype is even worse than when i quit (before ppl start complaining again: noooo abyssea doesnt suck, i personally just dont like it). so yea, i guess i'm definately done w/ 11.

recently i was getting pretty addicted to a FB game called pet society <.< its really stupid and the only fb game i'm playing. but i like it XD
You realize that is just one step away from farmville? XD
And yeah I'm not to fond of abyssea, some of my friends keep talking about it. "Oh no we do some good fights and it's pretty tough." yeah I went to 2 of their recent fights because they were short and asked me to login to tank. They were jokes. It's sad how simple the game has become. Everything in it just seems to be time/commitment dependent, rather than how skilled the players doing the fights are. Hell both fights they just beat the mob down with pup bst and smn. It made me sad tanking for 1 monk and 9 pets....
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-10-18 09:23:31
Link | Quote | Reply

yup, thats exactly what i mean - theres just no more challenge left for me. plus i'm tired of seeing the same abyssea areas + mobs on and on.

hell, if SE would have created a whole new zone with NEW mobs maybe it would have been better. but i personally get tired and annoyed after beating on mandys for 5 hours, each day. even colibris were more excitement lol.

w/o abyssea there were so many exp camps to go. when the "good" camps like east ronfaure s, wajaom + bhaflau thickets were full, ppl synced in caedarva, qufim... etc. VARIETY!

then there were events like dynamis, limbus, einherjar, nyzul isle, assaults, salvage... etc. so many different events to get good gear (which isnt worth getting now anymore, mostly).

so yea. now we have ABYSSEA to exp, ABYSSEA for events, ABYSSEA to leech as key ***, ABYSSEA NMs and MORE ABYSSEA.

sorry XD i had to write that.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-10-18 09:36:06
Link | Quote | Reply

yea it's annoying as hell, I wanted to level cor drk war and drg.... not leech them to 85 and have no skill caps.
Yeah I hate that the events I used to enjoy are consider not worth it now :/
Did limbus a month ago with me on SAM(80), a friend on Apoc DRK(85) and a rdm and brd(85) being dual boxed. and we managed to clear it with tons of time left I was just like ok...this is stupid. It just sucks that in one clean swipe they put the game on HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE easy mode, made all of our old gear ineffective/made stuff thats easier to get and as good. I mean if you don't have a completed empyrian weapon, an apoc, or aegis...you really have no need to play. and it made me sad p_q
So now i just do the occasional leves on 14, crafting leves, and maybe burn up some materials i have laying around. But it's also kinda nice because it gives me time to enjoy all these great xbox360 release like fifa 2011 and medal of honor ^^
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-10-18 09:45:01
Link | Quote | Reply

yea, exactly. i loved ffxi but i'm glad i found a reason to quit :P

ffxiv seems to be more casual, i play like 5 hours per week total atm. i'm also not very addicted :P

well, thats a good thing actually, as i'm pretty busy with all kinds of rl stuff atm. i always felt bad when i had to cancel events like dyna cause my friends came over unexpectedly etc XD
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-10-18 09:50:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Lotusbluete said:

ffxiv seems to be more casual, i play like 5 hours per week total atm. i'm also not very addicted :P

well, thats a good thing actually, as i'm pretty busy with all kinds of rl stuff atm. i always felt bad when i had to cancel events like dyna cause my friends came over unexpectedly etc XD

Yeah, I'm taking 14 the same way. I play maybe 2 hours 3 tops when i login, unless i login back to back days then it's maybe 1-1.5 hrs. which is a major cut back from being an officer in an EGLS, and I don't want to go back to being addicted like that 4-6 hours or more a day, rushing home form work to make an event and events 6/7 days a week? Yeah I can def live with out that. I'm starting to go out again and enjoy things that I havent in quite some time. So yeah to the people who have nothing better to do than play an MMO, I can see them getting bored off FFXIV, but to the people trying to play more casual, i think XIV is the perfect game.

Edit: It's just a pretty graphic hogish game for a casual lmao, I highly doubt most casual players have a pc strong enough to go on max settings to really enjoy it.
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-10-18 10:02:11
Link | Quote | Reply

i'm playing it on my crappy laptop, so far its ok :P it only overheated 2x .... XD and my laptop apparently has no "roll" key <.<

yeeees, ff14 seems perfect for me atm :P no stress, no duty - just the occasional leve- fun =)
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-10-18 10:09:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Sylph.Lotusbluete said:

Yeah, I'm taking 14 the same way. I play maybe 2 hours 3 tops when i login, unless i login back to back days then it's maybe 1-1.5 hrs. which is a major cut back from being an officer in an EGLS, and I don't want to go back to being addicted like that 4-6 hours or more a day, rushing home form work to make an event and events 6/7 days a week? Yeah I can def live with out that. I'm starting to go out again and enjoy things that I havent in quite some time. So yeah to the people who have nothing better to do than play an MMO, I can see them getting bored off FFXIV, but to the people trying to play more casual, i think XIV is the perfect game.

Edit: It's just a pretty graphic hogish game for a casual lmao, I highly doubt most casual players have a pc strong enough to go on max settings to really enjoy it.

WANNA DO A SKILL CHAIN D:

o.o
By delmontyb 2010-10-18 10:12:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I end up playing for a few hours two days a week at the moment. I have a good time getting a party together and going into some of the dungeons at the moment to see what all we can kill.

I'm pretty excited about all the updates they have posted thus far and am looking forward to the version update in November/December. I know they only talked about the issues people have had issue with but I'm also hoping for more information on companies and more side quests in the game. I'm loving the story but also enjoy that I can get in and play for short periods of time (aka the guildleves) or if I have more time I just form a party and go from there. :)
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-10-18 10:12:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Lotusbluete said:
i'm playing it on my crappy laptop, so far its ok :P it only overheated 2x .... XD and my laptop apparently has no "roll" key <.<

yeeees, ff14 seems perfect for me atm :P no stress, no duty - just the occasional leve- fun =)

Yeah, my laptop which is a a rather nice laptop lags a lot with xiv so i decided to build a new dexktop, but i'm doing it slowly so what i did was i salvaged my old quad core cpu and mother board from an hp and put it in a new case with a stronger graphics card power supply and cpu sink/fan. and it funs it on max just fine. here a while i plan to upgrade my cpu, motherboard, and ram to make it all complete. will be nice when i get it all done ^^
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-10-18 10:19:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Thunderz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Sylph.Lotusbluete said:

WANNA DO A SKILL CHAIN D:

o.o

YOU TROLL!
GTFO WITH YOUR SKILL CHAINS!
Now heal me I'm at 300 HP.
Listen to this for a trio set up.
Marauder, Thaumaturge, and Conjurer.
Somehow I the melee am always dead. WOST MAGES EVER!
/points at thunderz
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-10-18 10:31:12
Link | Quote | Reply

lol u

its cause you dun skill chain enuff
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-10-18 10:32:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Thunderz said:
lol u

its cause you dun skill chain enuff
It's cause my horrible mages do nothing but nuke and try skill chains!
/rage
/walks up and smacks with guitar hero guitar.
Oh you up for some Medal of Honor tonight or should we do leves since we neglected 14 last week lol.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-10-18 10:34:48
Link | Quote | Reply

we can do both

dood Fire and Fire = *** awesum stuff O.O

Ramuh.Urial