Mana Wall Enhancement?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Black Mage » Mana wall enhancement?
Mana wall enhancement?
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-30 15:43:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you have access to a signifcant amount more pdt?
Server: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-09-30 15:52:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Do you have access to a signifcant amount more pdt?
not realy.. saidly I don't have a way to get gil consistantly. the only other pdt gear i have is ASA legs.

on that note I think I messed up the tests. As someone from blue gartir pointed out I may or may not have used the ASA legs during the test (forgot all about the pdt on them) ><.

Im gonna have to redo the tests now...
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-30 15:58:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Might explain the slight differences too lol.

In fact if it was on that would point it back to it being exactly .45 for both of your last round of tests. If it turns out that was the cause there wont be any need for more pdt tests. I just wanted to see what that difference was about
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-09-30 16:29:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Well someone tested more things about it in blue gartr. Turns out the feet have to be on when the skill is used and during its duration. If they are taken off during at any point the bouns goes away and you can't regain it (even if you put the feet back on).
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-30 16:31:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Darkwizardzin said:
Well someone tested more things about it in blue gartr. Turns out the feet have to be on when the skill is used and during its duration. If they are taken off during at any point the bouns goes away and you can't regain it (even if you put the feet back on).
Lol wtf. That is so gay...
[+]
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-09-30 16:38:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Titan.Darkwizardzin said:
Lol wtf. That is so gay...
Yea but its manageable. The only thing that this messes us up on is kiting because we can't change to gaters (lol wish I had those) and keep the bouns. but in the team set up you can live without the 12% speed and keep the reduction (unless this is a low man nm fight).
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-30 16:41:14
Link | Quote | Reply

That and idk using it for sorc ring or enfeebles maybe idk still kinda lame. Sounds like a bug really
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-09-30 17:30:32
Link | Quote | Reply

yep turns out you were right dasva. in the end I was wearing the ASA legs during Test #2. Just did it again with out them here are the numbers:

Mp before 1000 Needles: 917
Mp after 1000 Needles: 467
Total Mp lost: 450