WoE Coin Farming?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Diabolos » WoE Coin Farming?
WoE Coin Farming?
 Diabolos.Darkcorrosion
Server: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
By Diabolos.Darkcorrosion 2010-09-22 11:30:53
Link | Quote | Reply

any one interested in coin farming in Walk of Echos? lmk if you are interested here or /tell me in game, thanks!
 Diabolos.Darkcorrosion
By Diabolos.Darkcorrosion 2010-10-04 13:56:40
Link | Quote | Reply

bumping thread, :D
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
Server: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-10-04 16:59:34
Link | Quote | Reply

people do walk of echos?
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-10-04 17:01:24
Link | Quote | Reply

They damn well should be.
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-10-04 17:03:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut sure is all up in this thread..
 Diabolos.Fattynoob
user: xprophetx
By Diabolos.Fattynoob 2010-10-10 21:09:29
Link | Quote | Reply

which coins u want? im down depending on us not wanting the same.
 Diabolos.Darkcorrosion
By Diabolos.Darkcorrosion 2010-10-21 14:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

wow someone actually responded =D

anywho, im after coins of advancement to upgrade my oathkeeper to cerastes, then cerastes +1.

lmk if ur still interested fatty, or know anyone else that is
 Diabolos.Fattynoob
user: xprophetx
By Diabolos.Fattynoob 2010-10-21 14:35:46
Link | Quote | Reply

im in. i need coin of glory. im 2/30. lets set sum times. xD
By Gemah 2010-10-22 02:07:49
Link | Quote | Reply

You know what you could do is just make a low-man shout party, of as many people as you want, and set a rule where you would get the first bag and/or coin that you want that drops. I mean, you're using your time to put together the group, you should get something in return.

Or you could just form a very solid party of about 7 people, one of them out of party for the sac pull, that way all but one person will get an MVP box, and the person who doesn't get it gets priority on his coin that drops in the the main chest that pops when you clear.
 Sylph.Citrelautame
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Citrelautame 2010-10-22 02:24:21
Link | Quote | Reply

if you are here for coins you dont need to kill bosses, my friends and i have been doing duo/trio for coins over the last week, slower than the pouches but it works, probably averaging a coin drop every 30-45 min w/ a trio, 45-60min duo...got a few boss kills when theres 4-6 of us but thats only happened twice that we brought enough people
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-10-22 02:45:49
Link | Quote | Reply

It's really disheartening when you're on the last boss of 4 Slimes, or have Natrix down to 10%, and a Random PLD comes in, cures himself for 2minutes and Gets the Primus Coffer + 2 coin pouches in main pool.

WoE battles seriously need to, At the very Least, Lock when the first pull happens...

Ranting aside, seriously I don't think it's even worth trying to coin farm without being able to kill the Bosses, 9/10 of the coin drops wind up being cockfuck Ruin coins (For lolstaff only cause it's THAT AWESOME).

Luckily, the Slime run is very easy with, what I would say, a minimum required member count of 5. 2xDRK/NIN is exceptional as tank, and DD in this battle, stunning Dissolve and Ga is crucial to winning in time. RDM/(WHM,SCH) also is a necessity to Addle and Enfeeble, with a Bard/Whm rounding out the attack group, RDM/WHM with or without movement speed gear makes a wonderful sac-puller that can come assist cure after the pull is done. The best part is, everyone will obtain a ranked coffer, assuming you win.

Skillchains will speed up the fight considerably, An APoc-DRK and a non-Apoc DRK can burn through a Morbid Molasses in under 5minutes by spamming Cross Reaper -> Catastrophe (Or vice Versa). It is a thing of beauty.
[+]
 Asura.Darkultima
Server: Asura
By Asura.Darkultima 2010-10-22 04:27:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
It's really disheartening when you're on the last boss of 4 Slimes, or have Natrix down to 10%, and a Random PLD comes in, cures himself for 2minutes and Gets the Primus Coffer + 2 coin pouches in main pool.

WoE battles seriously need to, At the very Least, Lock when the first pull happens...

Totally...we have some JP leeches on asura that enter, use a RR earring, sit in a corner and lot on everything that drop. I lost 12 coin of advancement this way ...
They need either to lock the BC once first pull is done, or to modify the lot rules >_>
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [178 days between previous and next post]
 Diabolos.Kiddo
user: BKiddo
By Diabolos.Kiddo 2011-04-18 12:31:24
Link | Quote | Reply

It's been awhile since anyone said anything on this thread, but is there any groups that would take a MNK or a BLM? I'm @ 1/30 coin of advancement, & would be down to help others in group get thier 30 after I gots mines yos.

I've been low-manning, but it sucks. let me know on here or in-game.
thanks
 Diabolos.Kiddo
user: BKiddo
By Diabolos.Kiddo 2011-04-26 11:12:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump.

I've been solo'ing now. sucks even harder. I guess if there's a group on Siren, I'd help you guys in a few weeks. please let me know!!!

/cry

2/30 after alot of solo