Setting up XIV payment methods
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-20 18:46:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
2. Selecting the Payment Method
Square Enix Crysta can be selected as the payment method for monthly service fees.
*Additional payment methods will become available after the Square Enix Account Management System maintenance, which will be completed between Sep. 20, 2010 from 19:00 to 23:00 (PDT).

Does that mean that after this maintenance I'll be able to go ahead and put in my credit card info, so that I won't have to do it when I actually get the game and install it?
 Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-09-20 19:01:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I bet the game still asks for it anyways
 Asura.Tristean
Server: Asura
user: Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-09-20 19:04:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm just going to wait.

oh and... this advertisement beside the reply box says, "Per-order FFXIV Gil. Wanna Equip ur Avatar? Perorder ffxiv gil.mmovalu we'r No1."

Professional Advertising ftl
By Fouludragon 2010-09-20 21:30:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry if this is wrong information but I heard you purchase "crystals" in the Square Enix Management account and use it to pay your monthly fee. Not sure if that's the method but it's there if you log in. That's for FFXIV?
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-20 21:32:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Fouludragon said:
Sorry if this is wrong information but I heard you purchase "crystals" in the Square Enix Management account and use it to pay your monthly fee. Not sure if that's the method but it's there if you log in. That's for FFXIV?
That's all that's available atm, but it says other payment methods will be available after the maintenance.
 Sylph.Belmonth
Server: Sylph
user: Belmonth
By Sylph.Belmonth 2010-09-20 21:37:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I managed to see it you can buy the Crista in scales of $10.00 20,00... and so on, there's also a paypal option now, and you can buy prepaid cards now from Ultimate Game Card.

Also you can pay directly avoiding these points with your cards.