Connection Issues?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Connection Issues?
Connection Issues?
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Cerberus.Radaghast
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2009-01-31 19:58:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ethereal said:
Yep. PS: Gogo page 4!

Oh, so you admit to yiffing.

You're a sick ***.
 Shiva.Ethereal
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Ethereal 2009-01-31 19:59:18
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

I don't even know what that means. I said yep to confirm you fail. But of course something resembling common knowledge would fly over your head. Well, thanks for the fun folks~
 Cerberus.Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2009-01-31 20:00:40
Link | Quote | Reply

You are a furry.

Furries Yiff.

That is your job.

Nevermind that though, I'm too busy being fail for pointing out the absurdity in this thread.... yeah.. that makes sense.
 Shiva.Ethereal
user:
By Shiva.Ethereal 2009-01-31 20:02:52

The fact that you know it's definition speaks in volumes my friend. I appreciate you bringing this thread down to it's inevitable and pointless closure due to thoughtless ***. Have a good day now.
 Cerberus.Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2009-01-31 20:04:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought you were leaving like 3 posts ago.

See.. .I knew you loved me.

If I give you gilz, will you be my friend?
 Cerberus.Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2009-01-31 20:05:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ethereal.... Y SO SRS?
 Carbuncle.Shutupanddie
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Shutupanddie 2009-01-31 22:22:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, I left this thread awhile back. For obvious reasons. You two crack me up though. NO! I'm not saying I want in on this, NO I'm not calling any one any names except funny. NO don't respond to this. Unlike some people on FFXI I can give credit where it's due. You two got a good sense of humor =) Rad trying to buy friendship w/ DATA dollars LMFAO /tearsoflaughter. Like I said, I'm not siding. Just thought I'd say, Good Job guys. Was nice to get a laugh from this thread. I tried earlier and people couldn't sense it and attacked me lol. Oh well. I didn't lose any sleep, and no matter who said what, I'm still glad for the people who got back in game. See ya guys. /LastPost /changeffxiahname = mule. Lol I am, seriously. =))
 Unicorn.Smurfo
Server: Unicorn
user: Stubbie
By Unicorn.Smurfo 2009-01-31 22:56:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ethereal said:
Just got through with the GM. Their assistance was rather limited but they say their side is good to go and they have been getting numerous calls on the same issue and they all had my ISP service in common. *dun dun dun* Cox Communications -_-

The other night i was having the same problem, it was POL-0019 error, I was able to surf any website, just not able to log in ffxi and also unable to hit the playonline website.

This is not a problem exclusive to cox communications, I have Charter Communications digital cable line here.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-01-31 23:14:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, I just remembered (sorry >_< this may have helped or something....) I don't remember which POL-XXXX message I got, but about a week ago, I wasn't able to log onto POL for about... mm, I'd say I tried every 5 minutes for an hour until I gave up. Tried again the next day, and there was no problem.

I'm on Netzero dialup (YES, IT STILL EXISTS D:< ), and I had the same problem, but like Shutupanddie said,
Shutupanddie said:
Take a break, relax it'll all be fine tomorrow.

I did so and I'm totally fine now :3

And what is UP with all the freaking drama in a technical difficulties thread??? Two arguments about different things, and one of them isn't even relevant to the topic at all! ; ; <carebear> Can't we all just get along? </carebear>
 Cerberus.Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2009-01-31 23:36:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Shutupanddie said:
Rad trying to buy friendship w/ DATA dollars LMFAO /tearsoflaughter.

I HAZ ALL DA GILZ!

HOW DOES I COOL?
 Cerberus.Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2009-01-31 23:44:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I nearly forgot.

Anye,

I was merely pointing out two things:

- How people need to stop crying everytime POL is "on the fritz".
- Arguing over "theories as to why it does not work", not discussing, arguing, is about the most batshit insane nonsense to argue about.

Can't log in? Let's argue about why! Personally I think it was the net lice. Yeah, they don't care much for our Vana'diel ways, and want to see us fritter, and cringe at POL error messages in a vast internets infestation. They are after your gilz. The only known way of stopping net lice, is to obtain Raid Spray +1, which you can only get if you're an annoying lolcow. But it's not as easy as that. You also have to unplug your ethernet cord, and delete all the files in your win32 file.... and make sure to get your entire head in front of the shotgun.

Trying every 5 minutes for an hour suggests to me, and probably many others, that you don't have enough things to occupy your day.

Does FFXI really mean that much to you?

If you can't get in on the first two, or three tries... do you really need an HOUR of attempts to tell you that it's not up, and that you ought to find something else to do?

I said what I said for two reasons.

1. It needed to be said.
2. For the lulz.
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-01 00:00:59

Troll much?
 Asura.Malekith
Server: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2009-02-01 00:02:28
Link | Quote | Reply

As amazing as all this is, nothing Korpg and I ever said to eachother was as bad as what I'm reading here... wow...
 Cerberus.Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2009-02-01 00:08:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Trolls don't really explain why they say/do the ***they do within the first one, or two posts. I was clear. This thread made me laugh due to the fact that several of you have pretty much told anyone who reads this nonsense that outside of FFXI... you panic, and have nothing to do but sit around for hours trying franticly to log in.

THAT, had you actually cared to read, was my point. Well.. one of them anyway.

Trolls also don't really use their main accounts to say ***like this.

However, if being a troll consists of laughing at morons who argue over *** ideas of why POL isn't up, then fine... I'm a troll.
 Cerberus.Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2009-02-01 00:11:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith said:
As amazing as all this is, nothing Korpg and I ever said to eachother was as bad as what I'm reading here... wow...

Not you, or him/her. If you go back and read the thread, from about page two, on... you'll see what I"m talking about.
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-01 00:15:08

Actually I was refering to a person who has absolutely no purpose in posting in this thread with any substance or content of relevance, and instead gets off on posting malicious and pointless *** to annoy others who legitimately have something to discuss and a problem to resolve; ie: You.

This indeed makes you a troll. Please leave your negativity and hollow judgments at home please.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-02-01 00:18:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Radaghast said:
Malekith said:

Not you, or him/her. If you go back and read the thread, from about page two, on... you'll see what I"m talking about.

Believe me... I read from page 1, I'm well aware of what people said. I'm also aware that people don't read all the way through which is why Shutupandie got flamed. Then I got to your bits... I understand what you're saying but just because something is easy doesn't mean it should be done. In your case it's just vicious making light of people, which is why I said what I did. I'm for thinking that some lines shouldn't be crossed...
 Cerberus.Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2009-02-01 00:19:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Hollow judgments? Oh please, indulge me.

What have I said is inaccurate?

People were arguing. I laughed. I decided to post on their, and now this, idiocy.

If you panic this much, after not being able to log into a video game for a OMGAHOALDAY, then you're pretty much begging to be trolled... wouldn't you agree? Malicious? Nah.. nothing malicious about lulz.
 Cerberus.Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2009-02-01 00:21:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Just because something is easy doesn't mean it should be done?

I mean I guess I agree with that, but I fail to see the context.... insofar as that I know what you're trying to say, I just don't think it applies.
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-01 00:23:47

The world has enough *** as it is. You crossed more than one line for virtually no purpose other than just to create drama and angst among others for your own personal amusement. Whether you think so or not, that is indeed malicious.

If it were in my power I would have your IP banned from this forum. Unfortunately the best I can do is politely ask you to stop being a douchebag. But I suppose that'd be asking for far too much wouldn't it?
 Cerberus.Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2009-02-01 00:26:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I already admited that I did it for the lulz. What more do you want? At least I provided legit reasons that you have yet to acknowledge.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-02-01 00:28:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not passing hollow judgements. Hey, I'm all for picking on folks who deserve it (see all the posts between korpg and I) however when I post what I do it's mostly because comments directed at me deserved a response.

Purposely reading a thread, and getting a laugh is cool. BUT after having done so... posting something with the direct intent to stir up more drama is an entirely different. That's just cruel.

Radaghast said:
Trolls don't really explain why they say/do the ***they do within the first one, or two posts. I was clear. This thread made me laugh due to the fact that several of you have pretty much told anyone who reads this nonsense that outside of FFXI... you panic, and have nothing to do but sit around for hours trying franticly to log in.

THAT, had you actually cared to read, was my point. Well.. one of them anyway.

Trolls also don't really use their main accounts to say ***like this.

However, if being a troll consists of laughing at morons who argue over *** ideas of why POL isn't up, then fine... I'm a troll.

Radaghast said:
If you panic this much, after not being able to log into a video game for a OMGAHOALDAY, then you're pretty much begging to be trolled... wouldn't you agree? Malicious? Nah.. nothing malicious about lulz.

Ok we get it you're a troll.

Abandon ye all hope of logically replying who enter here...
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-01 00:29:27

Radaghast said:
I already admited that I did it for the lulz. What more do you want? At least I provided legit reasons that you have yet to acknowledge.

"Lulz" is your reason for justifying your actions? If you honestly mean that then you really don't belong here. For the last time, please leave your negativity and animosity to yourself.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-02-01 01:03:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith said:

I thought that you two decided to bury that hatchet..

anyways sry for jacking and policing this thread..

I just like to keep the threads happy and in check and spread the Forum Love...
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-02-01 01:24:04
Link | Quote | Reply

/sigh

@ Neon

Dude, will you read? I was making a positive comment. Read the thread, then read the comment I was commenting on before you say anything... And if you're policing as you write that you are... where were you when Radaghast started stirring things up?

Point I was making that whatever I've written in past w/ respect to you know who was never as steeped in vitriol and outright malice...
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-02-01 02:07:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Dude...

I'm not mad at ya....ok?? Chill.. ( no wait.. don't take this the wrong way.. ppl think chill is an offensive word when you say it this way or its heard that way..)

i'm ok with ya and i'm at peace. I was merly joking round when i said I was policing kk?

I hada long night in the North Toronto area tonight as I drove in 3 blizzards, and get 1-2 hrs North of Toronto where my Anti freeze coolant in my car near drained out and my car almost died, and to which I came to its rescue and saved it from death..

I had a long night.... and I'm tired.. Its all good... grab a beer and laugh with me...

hmmmm????
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-02-01 02:11:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Sho thang... just anything but labatts... how about we kick back with shots of Jameson...
 Cerberus.Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2009-02-01 03:13:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I stirred things up no more than anyone else who argued. The only difference is.. .my point... had a point.

All this nonsensical arguing over ISP/POL fail, I point and laugh at em, and somehow I'm the ***?

That's pretty brillant logic, if you have ***for brains.
 Cerberus.Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2009-02-01 03:19:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Radaghast said:
"Lulz" is your reason for justifying your actions? If you honestly mean that then you really don't belong here. For the last time, please leave your negativity and animosity to yourself.

The fact that you're all asshurt, and actually taking any of this remotely seriously is, in and of itself, pretty lulzy.

I don't have to justify my actions in a public forum... not for giving my opinion anyway. The fact is... you can't handle it.

If people are going to cry like babies on an internets forum, then you can hardly blame me for having a laugh.