Chinese To Be Seperate In FFXIV!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIV » General » Chinese to be seperate in FFXIV!
Chinese to be seperate in FFXIV!
 Cerberus.Wolftamer
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: wolftamer
By Cerberus.Wolftamer 2010-09-17 07:34:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Because using a proxy is hard...
 Leviathan.Haduken
Server: Leviathan
user: Haduken
By Leviathan.Haduken 2010-09-17 07:38:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Blazza said:
They don't always do maintenance at Europe peak time. Just because you don't have a job and sit at home playing FFXI all day doesn't make your play time "peak time".

Just because you hide behind a keyboard and talk down to most on these forums doesn't mean you are untouchable and can't get that *** whooped.
You are hands down the biggest dbag on this forum,and just think what you are in real life. >>
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-09-17 07:38:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Haduken said:
Odin.Blazza said:
They don't always do maintenance at Europe peak time. Just because you don't have a job and sit at home playing FFXI all day doesn't make your play time "peak time".

Just because you hide behind a keyboard and talk down to most on these forums doesn't mean you are untouchable and can't get that *** whooped.
You are hands down the biggest dbag on this forum,and just think what you are in real life. >>
lol?
[+]
 Diabolos.Ariane
Server: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Ariane 2010-09-17 07:39:54
Link | Quote | Reply

It's probably not going to make an impact on RMT. It's a lucrative enough business that the need for a proxy server isn't going to stop them.

And even if it does, with the Chinese out of the market, demand will increase prices enough that it'll be more worthwhile for people in other countries to do it.

As long as there are people willing to buy in-game currency, there will be people willing to sell it to them.
By Flionheart 2010-09-17 07:40:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh shi-

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-09-17 07:54:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Haduken said:
Odin.Blazza said:

I'm sorry, who are you? Oh that's right, you're a hypocrite.
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-17 08:00:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Haduken said:
Odin.Blazza said:

I disagree. There are several people that come to mind offhand as bigger dbags.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-09-17 08:03:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Leviathan.Haduken said:
Odin.Blazza said:

me me me me me me me me me me me me me me
By Haseyo 2010-09-17 08:06:00
Link | Quote | Reply

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAS NICE THINGS
[+]
By Flionheart 2010-09-17 08:10:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Leviathan.Haduken said:
Odin.Blazza said:

me me me me me me me me me me me me me me

But you're like my 3rd or 4th favourite person on here ^^
By Flionheart 2010-09-17 08:10:26
Link | Quote | Reply

And my opinion is gospel
By Zekko 2010-09-17 08:23:26
Link | Quote | Reply

It'll make a slight difference battling RMT. Though it wont stop the American/JP/EU. I will probably RMT(sell accts and gil) for a bit. Its good money and i enjoy getting paid and having fun. Kinda.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-17 09:17:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Win
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-17 09:21:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Leviathan.Haduken said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Just because you hide behind a keyboard and talk down to most on these forums doesn't mean you are untouchable and can't get that *** whooped. You are hands down the biggest dbag on this forum,and just think what you are in real life. >>
NO U!
By Paprika 2010-09-17 22:57:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait, but isn't the whole argument moot anyway as the decision was based on Chinese policy and not Squeenix trying to make a 'blow' in the RMT market? o_O
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-09-17 23:11:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
That's kinda harsh to the real Chinese players who want to play.
This is kind of delayed, may or may not have been addressed, but FFXI was never released in China, and neither will FFXIV be. They had to get it through (Already) illegal means to be able to play it in the first place.