Hi Oddin welcome to the "wait for lunch" thread
[+]
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-13 06:50:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Lunch? I just got done with breakfast...
[+]
 Fenrir.Eneas
Server: Fenrir
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2010-09-13 06:51:41
Link | Quote | Reply

EU here, EU OP
By Flionheart 2010-09-13 06:51:44
Link | Quote | Reply

And done.
[+]
 Fenrir.Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2010-09-13 06:52:25
Link | Quote | Reply

even tough i think the prefer to call themselves Brits.
By Flionheart 2010-09-13 06:53:42
Link | Quote | Reply

People like the OP makes me sad that I'm British.
[+]
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-13 06:54:01
Link | Quote | Reply

So what the hell happened here? I expected this thread to go in a certain direction when someone started blaming SE for players' actions.
 Fenrir.Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2010-09-13 06:54:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I am in london from 6 years
By Flionheart 2010-09-13 06:55:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oddin said:
So what the hell happened here? I expected this thread to go in a certain direction when someone started blaming SE for players' actions.

>OP blamed SE because he was huttburt that he lost his camp to level 80's
>We pointed out that it's not SE's fault
>He said it was
>We asked him to provide links to games without *** in it
>he failed
>He said "HURR I TROLL U" to try and save face
>page 7
[+]
 Fenrir.Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2010-09-13 06:55:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Failed attempt to troll, thats all lol
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-13 06:59:43
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're going to troll, at least have some finesse and stick it out... Don't go back and delete the damn posts after said trolling fails. Just pick your head up and try again! There's always tomorrow!
Server: Titan
By Titan.Darkestknight 2010-09-13 06:59:43
Link | Quote | Reply

OP blame the people that thinks it's their game and they can do what they want and could care little about anyone else, that and the fact people are too scared to take on mobs that are a level high enough to be dangerous, so would rather go and kill enemies that are JUST high enough to get EXP.
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-13 07:01:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Welp as SE has stated numerous times in the past, if the name is yellow, it's fair game. There's no such thing as "camps" in SE's rule book.
 Fenrir.Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2010-09-13 07:01:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kyi said:
there are forum message boxes? well i never knew that

How was lunch?
lol
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-09-13 07:02:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Deleted OP.. lame
By Flionheart 2010-09-13 07:02:51
Link | Quote | Reply

And the OP starts deleting posts due to being a gigantic mong.
 Fenrir.Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2010-09-13 07:03:39
Link | Quote | Reply

You can still see it "show op" button
By Flionheart 2010-09-13 07:04:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Eneas said:
You can still see it "show op" button

You are my new best friend... I didn't know this.
By Flionheart 2010-09-13 07:05:13
Link | Quote | Reply

[
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Yet again SE supports the Thug gangs that think it is acceptable to over camp existing low level parties trying to get exp because "its fireday move we are killing the colibri for our weapon trials". In swarm a gang of 10 level 80+ players in the level 56 leypoint camp All the birds are death in seconds,leaving nothing for the low level party to exp on. Its more annoying because they tell you to move even though you have been playing there for 30min. Whatever happend to game manship, fair play, sportmanship. In RL if a football pitch had players playing in it and a higher league wanted the pitch they wouldnt be asked mid game to step aside we moving in to play. Why does SE support organised gangs that do this. SE love to support the bullies and doesnt do anything about them. Low levels and solo players are being bullied in game and nothing is being done to stop it happening.So much for fair gaming.
 Lakshmi.Kyi
Server: Lakshmi
user: Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-13 07:05:13
Link | Quote | Reply

whose done, some of us have RL to attend to as well as keeping the masses entertained. sorry I took solong. ha
By Flionheart 2010-09-13 07:05:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kyi said:
whose done, some of us have RL to attend to as well as keeping the masses entertained. sorry I took solong. ha

You have a RL yet you took all that time deleting posts. Seems a bit counter productive to me sonny jim.
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-13 07:09:02
Link | Quote | Reply

You know whats really funny. I dont get half the words you are using. Troll, what the hells that, i dont use this forum so rating me plus or minus means nothing either, they seem important to you. and if you close the logs only the people who are listing here will re open them. Im betting you were all the first people to line up at the teachers desk waiting for a gold star as if they actually meant anything other than the teacher has fooled you into behaving good. Why reward anyone plus or minus, I thought they were box closers not rating for rating sake.
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-13 07:11:29
Link | Quote | Reply

why...RL and what I do on line are not the same. A tidy house is still a tidy house
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-13 07:12:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
[
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Yet again SE supports the Thug gangs that think it is acceptable to over camp existing low level parties trying to get exp because "its fireday move we are killing the colibri for our weapon trials". In swarm a gang of 10 level 80+ players in the level 56 leypoint camp All the birds are death in seconds,leaving nothing for the low level party to exp on. Its more annoying because they tell you to move even though you have been playing there for 30min. Whatever happend to game manship, fair play, sportmanship. In RL if a football pitch had players playing in it and a higher league wanted the pitch they wouldnt be asked mid game to step aside we moving in to play. Why does SE support organised gangs that do this. SE love to support the bullies and doesnt do anything about them. Low levels and solo players are being bullied in game and nothing is being done to stop it happening.So much for fair gaming.

Your comparison is a bad one for starters. The football pitch is a piece of land. In this game, you're fighting for mobs, not land. As I said already, camps don't exist as far as SE is concerned so there is no such thing as holding a camp first. That comes down to the players. You're free to roam and park yourself any where that SE allows you.

That being said, the actual mobs are what are up for contention. SE's way of making the game fair is simple. If the name isn't red/purple, it's up for grabs. Anyone can kill any unclaimed mob if they wish. There's no ownership on mobs just because they're in the same vicinity as you are.
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-13 07:14:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I understand exactly what your saying but the originate thread was about fair gamemanship not purely about the camp. If there are people already there is it fair for anyone to say move cos we are moving in
By Flionheart 2010-09-13 07:15:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kyi said:
You know whats really funny. I dont get half the words you are using.

That's because you're stupid

Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Troll, what the hells that, i dont use this forum so rating me plus or minus means nothing either, they seem important to you.

I suppose it must be someone else who's watching this argument. har har
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
and if you close the logs only the people who are listing here will re open them.

I don't get it
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Im betting you were all the first people to line up at the teachers desk waiting for a gold star as if they actually meant anything other than the teacher has fooled you into behaving good.

*** right I did, Gold stars were awesome, and meant I got a treat from my parents for behaving well.
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Why reward anyone plus or minus, I thought they were box closers not rating for rating sake.

I don't know what that means.

Shouldn't you be attending your real life?

oh wait

Fenrir.Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2010-09-13 07:16:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kyi said:
I understand exactly what your saying but the originate thread was about fair gamemanship not purely about the camp. If there are people already there is it fair for anyone to say move cos we are moving in

yeah but after you started ranting about hitler and ***and started to make no sence
Server: Titan
By Titan.Darkestknight 2010-09-13 07:19:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kyi said:
You know whats really funny. I dont get half the words you are using. Troll, what the hells that

Don't worry, 99% of the people that called you a troll did it with their first post here.

It's basically someone that posts something to cause disruption, or arguments.
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-13 07:19:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kyi said:

No... the thread was about you blaming SE for some odd reason which I'm still trying to ascertain.

Bolded for clarity:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22