What Do You Expect To Be Changed In Retail?!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Suggestions » What do you expect to be changed in retail?!
What do you expect to be changed in retail?!
 Cerberus.Mofongo
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Mofongo
By Cerberus.Mofongo 2010-09-12 21:53:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Right now i want some stuff to be changed.

First: When i move, using the keyboard, i cant move my camera just like in ffxi and that drives me crazy that need to use the mouse or go first person and back to 3rd to fix it.

Second: When i press CTR+R it goes up the macro bar, hope they put it just like in ffxi that just press it and u talk to the last tell, i hate needing to type a / and then the ctr+r.

Third: The HP/MP/TP bar they should make it smaller or change it from where is it.

Fourth: For those people that doesnt play in full screen, like me because if i play it in full screen, i cant play on max graphics, so the thing is, since its smaller, the chat is at the left, and when i talk to NPCs the convo goes behind the chat, and makes it hard to read. And also when attacking or pressing macros.

Fifth: I think can fix it but idk how. But i hate that on the normal chat if you are fighting and someone talking to you, it goes up because of the battle, isnt the battle ***suppost to be under the battle tap? I dont get it.

Six: They need to put on map where the party members are because i hate being in a party and when my friend moves idk where they went. Idk if that is on, if so, i dont know how to do it.

There might be more stuff but don't remember.
What do you guys think?
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
Server: Leviathan
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-09-12 21:57:49
Link | Quote | Reply

search function and Auction house
[+]
 Cerberus.Mofongo
Server: Cerberus
user: Mofongo
By Cerberus.Mofongo 2010-09-12 21:59:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
search function and Auction house

Right, and let me add something

When i send a tell to someone, and even if i /tell riwhe weiuh
it doesnt say doesnt exist or what.
 Sylph.Belmonth
Server: Sylph
user: Belmonth
By Sylph.Belmonth 2010-09-12 22:25:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Eh I probably go with a better search function.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-09-12 22:27:33
Link | Quote | Reply

needs to explain things better like getting guild points and joining guilds too <.<
 Sylph.Belmonth
user: Belmonth
By Sylph.Belmonth 2010-09-12 22:32:41
Link | Quote | Reply

needs to explain things better like getting guild points and joining guilds too <.<

Literally the guild so far is only for trading points you gain after lvl 20 for doing leves. It's not really like you join it
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-09-12 22:39:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Belmonth said:

Literally the guild so far is only for trading points you gain after lvl 20 for doing leves. It's not really like you join it

i dont like that :(

i'd rather have it so u go to the guild and get leves there and do it, and have an NPC in every city for a guild if the Guild isnt in that city <.<
 Sylph.Cerilono
user: Cerilono
By Sylph.Cerilono 2010-09-12 22:45:58
Link | Quote | Reply

#3 and 4 can be fixed because you can move the chat function and the HP/MP/TP bar around the screen, and even make them bigger or smaller. Try it out.
 Titan.Jullias
Server: Titan
By Titan.Jullias 2010-09-12 22:59:00
Link | Quote | Reply

At least most crashes are fixed, But they need to somehow fix what happens when you do crash like if your in a Leve you pretty much just lose same with if you d/c what would happen if you in a HUGE even later on and you d/c are you going to be pretty much screwed?
 Ragnarok.Aeval
Server: Ragnarok
user: aeval
By Ragnarok.Aeval 2010-09-28 01:36:14
Link | Quote | Reply

bring back the ah the bazzar thing is annoying teleporting to each markey and searching throu everybody takes too much time.
and i miss the mh and cant find some of the npc to get items for the craft quests it should show u on the map where they r like it does on the jornal
By Zekko 2010-09-28 01:43:51
Link | Quote | Reply

What i would expect is everything ironed out for retail, but its basically still in Alpha Beta so i'd say dont release the game wait a few months and fix it. But that obviously wont happen!
 Bismarck.Reiterpalasch
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Reiterpalasch 2010-09-28 01:48:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Mofongo said:

First: When i move, using the keyboard, i cant move my camera just like in ffxi and that drives me crazy that need to use the mouse or go first person and back to 3rd to fix it.

Controller > keyboard for movement. Just sayin'

Cerberus.Mofongo said:
Third: The HP/MP/TP bar they should make it smaller or change it from where is it.

This function is already in the game. Click it and drag it to where you want it, or put your mouse right at the edge to be able to resize it.

Cerberus.Mofongo said:
Fourth: For those people that doesnt play in full screen, like me because if i play it in full screen, i cant play on max graphics, so the thing is, since its smaller, the chat is at the left, and when i talk to NPCs the convo goes behind the chat, and makes it hard to read. And also when attacking or pressing macros.

Can also move/resize chatlog~

Cerberus.Mofongo said:
Fifth: I think can fix it but idk how. But i hate that on the normal chat if you are fighting and someone talking to you, it goes up because of the battle, isnt the battle ***suppost to be under the battle tap? I dont get it.

By default, normal chat shows pretty much everything. Battle chat only has battle related stuff. Filters are all easily changeable within the menu.

That said, I'd love for them to add an option to add other chat tabs.
By aeval 2010-09-28 01:54:37
Link | Quote | Reply

another thing thats annoying not enough new gear i did find some boots from an npc that cost 20k for lvl 12 boots so that took all the currency i got so far in the game but as yet i havent found any shops or npc that sell the rest of the gear i want and cant b bothered using 3 hours to search though the npc markets boring!
By Flionheart 2010-09-28 02:33:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Reiterpalasch said:
Cerberus.Mofongo said:

Controller > keyboard for movement. Just sayin'

Cerberus.Mofongo said:

This function is already in the game. Click it and drag it to where you want it, or put your mouse right at the edge to be able to resize it.

Cerberus.Mofongo said:

Can also move/resize chatlog~

Cerberus.Mofongo said:

By default, normal chat shows pretty much everything. Battle chat only has battle related stuff. Filters are all easily changeable within the menu.

That said, I'd love for them to add an option to add other chat tabs.

Saying "Controller > Keyboard durrr" is a really bad cop-out for not allowing the customisability in game. I prefer to use a keyboard even with the bad controls, that doesn't mean it's acceptable to not allow me to customise my controls as I want (And don't say the feature's there unless you've actually tried it, and seen how limited we are.)
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-28 05:51:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah.. All I want as far as controls go is to be able to map the view controls to my arrow keys ; ;