Royal Redingote Augments....

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » Royal Redingote augments....
Royal Redingote augments....
 Valefor.Lisamarie
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Kej
By Valefor.Lisamarie 2010-09-11 23:50:31
Link | Quote | Reply

So, I've recently gotten a penance robe (for really cheap, actually. Only 750,000gil) and it allows me to change my royal redingote augments..

I know for a fact I'm keeping Pet:MACC/MATK; however I am unsure of the second augment... It's most defintely a tossup between Pet:ACC and Pet:Da/Crit...

Input?
Server: Siren
By Siren.Flunklesnarkin 2010-09-11 23:57:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Call beast -15 ftw :o

but for reals get either the matk bonus +4 or macc +4 to stack with it.
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-09-12 00:08:17
Link | Quote | Reply

resell penance robe and stick with avatar perp - and mab macc

Atleast until Caller's body peice. +2
 Valefor.Lisamarie
By Valefor.Lisamarie 2010-09-12 00:22:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Well i've always wanted a penance robe, so i'm going to keep this.

And caller's body will probably take me months to get since i don't play the game much.
 Siren.Kunimatsu
user: Kunimatsu
By Siren.Kunimatsu 2010-09-12 01:02:49
Link | Quote | Reply

If you want to make it into a pure BP piece, then definatly keep the mab/macc, thats like a weskit for your avatars, then either pet: attack or DA/crit, although you can get crit hit on relic body for physical BPs.

I wouldn't bother with pet acc, avatar hitrate% seems to cap lower than players and you can get enough of it from skill over cap and af legs and/or relic hands.
Siren.Flunklesnarkin said:

Huh? <.< flunk those MAB/Macc +4 augs are for the player not the avatar lol
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-09-12 01:10:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kunimatsu said:
If you want to make it into a pure BP piece, then definatly keep the mab/macc, thats like a weskit for your avatars, then either pet: attack or DA/crit, although you can get crit hit on relic body for physical BPs.

I wouldn't bother with pet acc, avatar hitrate% seems to cap lower than players and you can get enough of it from skill over cap and af legs and/or relic hands.

There's a Pet: MAB/MACC, and that's what he was talking about.
 Siren.Kunimatsu
By Siren.Kunimatsu 2010-09-12 01:21:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah i know lol i have it on my redingote, he was referring to the player MAB or MACC +4 augs to stack with the pet one, but those are for the player only
 Valefor.Lisamarie
By Valefor.Lisamarie 2010-09-12 12:34:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kunimatsu said:

What do you think about Pet:ACC for someone without Summoner's Bracers? I lack summoner's bracers, and I highly doubt I'll get them anytime soon. I tend to whiff predator claws quite a lot though i'm not entirely sure if that's the hitrate being capped or if i'm below the cap.
 Siren.Kunimatsu
By Siren.Kunimatsu 2010-09-12 19:52:32
Link | Quote | Reply

If you think you need the acc go for it, you could always get some people together and redo the ACP11 fight if you want to change it.

I'm not 100% sure on everything about how avatar acc works, but it looks like the first hit of predator claws is the strongest, then each hit after that increases the dmg, which is why it sometimes does crap like 300dmg lol.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/jobs.html?fjob=15;mid=125556209657891137;page=1#m125556209657891137|1

This is a nice article about avatar acc and the gear that enhances it with parses.