First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 13 14 15
 Sylph.Belmonth
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Belmonth
By Sylph.Belmonth 2010-09-14 17:57:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kyi said:
young old indifferent whatever. FFXIV will be a failure. Good luck if your going. btw that wont be the xbox user or the ps3 users or anyone who needs to upgrade their pcs. Way to reduce your population before you start, lets hope you got new people lined up. Im betting only a handful will go and it fails within 12months.

lol ok
By Flionheart 2010-09-14 17:58:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kyi said:
young old indifferent whatever. FFXIV will be a failure. Good luck if your going. btw that wont be the xbox user or the ps3 users or anyone who needs to upgrade their pcs. Way to reduce your population before you start, lets hope you got new people lined up. Im betting only a handful will go and it fails within 12months.

So you can read the future now? You honestly have no real argument other than "Hurr it's got high specs durr" You do realise that most XI players use a PC right? and if you don't you are actually less efficient due to not having windower.

So what are you saying, they should have released a game with the exact same specs as XI instead of XIV's specs?
By Flionheart 2010-09-14 17:59:13
Link | Quote | Reply

She was born in like 65, I feel bard for arguing with her, but she's hurrdurring this thread up something rotten.
By Flionheart 2010-09-14 17:59:29
Link | Quote | Reply

lol feel bard

bad*
 Lakshmi.Kyi
Server: Lakshmi
user: Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-14 17:59:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone buy FFXIII and is still playing it? FFXIV will go the same way.
 Sylph.Belmonth
By Sylph.Belmonth 2010-09-14 18:00:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kyi said:

By Flionheart 2010-09-14 18:01:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kyi said:

WORST LOGIC EVER

like seriously the worst logic I've ever heard

I am speechless at how bad that logic is

my god I think I'm having an aneurysm.
By Artemicion 2010-09-14 18:02:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Kyi's Logic: Brown dog

Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-14 18:02:08
Link | Quote | Reply

You do realize your in the minority. Lets wait a year and see who was right.
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-14 18:03:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:

WORST LOGIC EVER

Yes I seem to have that effect on you lol. So much for your God like quality.
 Sylph.Belmonth
By Sylph.Belmonth 2010-09-14 18:04:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kyi said:

You remind me of someone who was trolling the game on my old linkshell boards because she wasn't going to be able to play FFXIV that she would be rather dead than play FFXIV and that the game sucked balls, then yesterday suddenly she's hyped because she brought a new PC and was going to be able to play it.
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-14 18:06:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Belmonth said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:

You remind me of someone who was trolling the game on my old linkshell boards because she wasn't going to be able to play FFXIV that she would be rather dead than play FFXIV and that the game sucked balls, then yesterday suddenly she's hyped because she brought a new PC and was going to be able to play it.

Well no worries here, I dont intend playing it ever.
By Flionheart 2010-09-14 18:06:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:

WORST LOGIC EVER

Yes I seem to have that effect on you lol. So much for your God like quality.

What can I say? Your stupidity astounds me.
By Flionheart 2010-09-14 18:07:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Sylph.Belmonth said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:

XI for lief

>.>

You do realise all MMO's die right? Then what are you going to be doing instead of working?
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-14 18:09:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Sylph.Belmonth said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:

XI for lief

>.>

You do realise all MMO's die right? Then what are you going to be doing instead of working?

FFXIV will be dead before FFXI
 Sylph.Belmonth
By Sylph.Belmonth 2010-09-14 18:10:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Sylph.Belmonth said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:

XI for lief

>.>

I think that's pretty much the jist, people are just afraid that FFXI might die and have resorted to troll the game with no real reason.
By Flionheart 2010-09-14 18:10:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Sylph.Belmonth said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:

XI for lief

>.>

Opinionated.

And you know you're only 45 I don't feel bad for arguing with you. My mother is older and smarter than you.
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-14 18:13:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Sylph.Belmonth said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:

XI for lief

>.>

Opinionated.

And you know you're only 45 I don't feel bad for arguing with you. My mother is older and smarter than you.

You seem to think opinions only come from youth.....strange that reasoning isnt it. Sometimes experience counts for alot more than young opinion
By Flionheart 2010-09-14 18:13:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Sylph.Belmonth said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:

XI for lief

>.>

Opinionated.

You seem to think opinions only come from youth.....strange that reasoning isnt it. Sometimes experience counts for alot more than young opinion

Opinion is opinion regardless of age. Passing opinion as fact is what makes you stupid.
By Artemicion 2010-09-14 18:14:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Your retorts as well as your opinions lack logic, intelligence, reason, and merit.

Please shut up now Kyi.
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-14 18:14:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Sylph.Belmonth said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:

XI for lief

>.>

Opinionated.

Opinion is opinion regardless of age. Passing opinion as fact is what makes you stupid.

You need to apply your own logic to your opinions.....
 Hades.Tudds
Server: Hades
user: rabbits
By Hades.Tudds 2010-09-14 18:14:54
Link | Quote | Reply

All I know is for some *** up reason in all the videos they have made so far ( game intro videos included ) all the characters speak with what they think is an english accent i'm english and no1 speaks like that , there idea of a cockney accent is a *** joke, they have obviously got americans to do the accents who fail so hard,

Also I hate the stupid damn sounds the lafiel make in the beta when they laugh etc

The new trailer CGI is cool but i feel game needs a lot of work to compare to the hype

For me the intro trailer on ffxi wins hands down and its over 8 years old, when the behemoth break down the walls and the tarus start to charge up there ***still gives me goosebumps and you can really see the start of a good story.

All being said I will give 14 a chance but wont start for a couple of months because i just don't think there ready
By Flionheart 2010-09-14 18:16:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Sylph.Belmonth said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:

XI for lief

>.>

Opinionated.

I'm not passing my opinion as fact. I'm merely stating it. You're just being an attention ***.
By Flionheart 2010-09-14 18:16:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Tudds said:
All I know is for some *** up reason in all the videos they have made so far ( game intro videos included ) all the characters speak with what they think is an english accent i'm english and no1 speaks like that , there idea of a cockney accent is a *** joke, they have obviously got americans to do the accents who fail so hard,

Also I hate the stupid damn sounds the lafiel make in the beta when they laugh etc

The new trailer CGI is cool but i feel game needs a lot of work to compare to the hype

For me the intro trailer on ffxi wins hands down and its over 8 years old, when the behemoth break down the walls and the tarus start to charge up there ***still gives me goosebumps and you can really see the start of a good story.

All being said I will give 14 a chance but wont start for a couple of months because i just don't think there ready

XI's story (Especially the one depicted in the CS) wasn't too good. They never even fully explained what happened to Tavnasia.
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-14 18:17:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Sylph.Belmonth said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:

XI for lief

>.>

Opinionated.

I'm not passing my opinion as fact. I'm merely stating it. You're just being an attention ***.

Tut tut resulting to insults because you ran out of options
By Artemicion 2010-09-14 18:17:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
Hades.Tudds said:

XI's story (Especially the one depicted in the CS) wasn't too good. They never even fully explained what happened to Tavnasia.

Never beat San d'Oria missions?
By Flionheart 2010-09-14 18:18:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Sylph.Belmonth said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:

XI for lief

>.>

Opinionated.

Well my options are limited when you're playing with half a deck.

It's like playing chess and all of your pieces are queens.
By Flionheart 2010-09-14 18:18:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Flionheart said:
Hades.Tudds said:

Never beat San d'Oria missions?

Nah, I suppose it could be explained there.
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-14 18:20:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Sylph.Belmonth said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:

XI for lief

>.>

Opinionated.

Well my options are limited when you're playing with half a deck.

It's like playing chess and all of your pieces are queens.
Well if you recall my opinion was to wait 12 months and see who was right so I dont see how I was passing it off as fact.
 Asura.Limelyte
Server: Asura
user: Limelight
By Asura.Limelyte 2010-09-14 18:21:03
Link | Quote | Reply

or
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 13 14 15