Whm AF3: Drool.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » Whm AF3: drool.
Whm AF3: drool.
 Bismarck.Yvan
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: yvan
By Bismarck.Yvan 2010-09-12 03:49:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah i really didn't think it would work like the mythic. I will try to do some more testing later to see if I can figure it out.
 Phoenix.Salmijr
Server: Phoenix
user: Salmijr
By Phoenix.Salmijr 2010-09-12 04:02:07
Link | Quote | Reply

It simply increases the Range of effect when you use Divine Seal/Veil.
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2010-09-14 13:13:11
Link | Quote | Reply

got my hat and legs and 1/8 of my seals for hat ^^. can't wait to finalize both, getting the +1 for legs looks pretty easy
 Quetzalcoatl.Opehlia
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Opehlia
By Quetzalcoatl.Opehlia 2010-09-14 13:58:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Yvan said:
Just completed cap +1, is not aoe'ing my na spells

any advice on the best/easiest way to complete it? :)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Sephrin
Server: Cerberus
user: xSephrinx
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2010-09-20 03:13:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I think that the easiest (and economical >_>) way to complete this is finding a duo partner (or solo for the brave RDMs out there) and fighting Whiro, an eft NM in Abyssea - Atthowa Chasm. A rdm/nin should have no problem taking it down. A basic setup with a PLD tank can also work as long as the DD run away and kite it when it starts to spam Cyclotail. It is a very simple fight as it's not immune to gravity and can be kited quite easily. It is however, immune to bind. (or very resistant to it as I only cast it once and was resisted and didn't bother to cast it again) The hardest part of the fight is pulling it since it pops surrounded by normal efts that do link with it. Conflux #2 is nearby and you can attempt to zone the links.

Killed it yesterday as RDM/NIN(me) NIN/WAR(would voke and kite) and a BLM/NIN that showed up about 50% in. Spammed Thunder IIIs and Blizzard IIIs. Did not cast Aero IV since I didn't want it to build a resistance to wind. Thunder IIIs went unresisted every time for 560+. Kept Bio and Poison up the whole fight. It does have rapid hate decay making it even easier to kite and/or bounce hate. After 3 Thunder IIIs in a row the ninja was able to take hate with a voke. Dropped BLU and WHM head seals.

Happy hunting!
[+]