Alexander Server Merge Info?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Alexander » Alexander server merge info?
Alexander server merge info?
 Alexander.Jukie
Server: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: Jukie
By Alexander.Jukie 2010-09-17 06:28:56
Link | Quote | Reply

KD just showed me this thread <.> Wow I didn't realise you were in PF Flion. I'd just joined PF when we did that Jourmy in Summer 2007. Blackshadow and Tomda still played when I quit a month or so ago. Nienna is going to 14. I've not seen Flames in ages. We made a little PF replacement shell for a bit but a good chunk of people quit :/

Hey Toma :D
 Alexander.Kryptonitic
By Alexander.Kryptonitic 2010-09-17 06:32:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Awwwwww my PC died a few months ago so I bought a new one and have no old screenies ;;
 Asura.Tamoa
Server: Asura
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2010-09-17 06:35:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Jukie!!!!! What, you quit?????? ; ; ; ; ;

Oh look at all those ppl, names I haven't seen in forever, so weird :o
Eiden, Troiken, Cant, Scofield... LOL I think I see a dead Goldberg in front of that wyrm!
And what do you mean "when we did that Jourmy" - all we did was dying D:
 Asura.Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2010-09-17 06:36:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Edit: Wtf double post, and a blank one at that -.-
By Flionheart 2010-09-17 06:37:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha I remember a lot of those players! I remember Nienna too! I remember... Monastery of Vanadiel was it? something like that anyway.

Seriously some of the most fun I had in XI. that was before I knew about hit builds and the like, and rocked a Great sword on my WAR :D

I remember Greymoon helping me with unlocking BRD, that was boss :D
 Asura.Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2010-09-17 06:39:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Pffft look at me with my Unicorn Cap, AF1 feet and dual wielding Maneater/Juggernaut! I was soooooo proud of that Juggy too!! lol
By Flionheart 2010-09-17 06:41:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol I remember Egg refused to get a staff for a while because using a club and shield gave him more defence... And the entire argument he had with someone called Sarid lol, He was drunk and pulled 3 pugs to the camp in Valkrum dunes XD

I tanked too on my mnk for the first half of the game LOL
 Alexander.Opterass
user: opterass
By Alexander.Opterass 2010-09-17 06:42:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I have been on Alexander since I started 4 years ago and the population has dwindled to 800 – 1000 people during the daytime from 1300 – 1600 at that time a year ago. I know a lot of ppl have left that I have met on the game and those in my LS as well. My LS has gone from 26 to about 5 full time members because some left for RL or to XIV. The server ppl count is so low that getting a party invite or enough ppl for campaign now makes it hard to for a descent battle with no death. As of right now, the beastman control 16 areas in campaign on alexander and the last besieged I was in had 35 ppl in Al Zahbi. I want them to do a server move to another or bring one to Alexander for new life in the server and not have dead zones all over the map. I would move to another populated server but I would be leaving behind the friends I have made in the last 4 years.
 Asura.Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2010-09-17 06:43:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm why does the name Sarid ring a bell? :o
 Alexander.Jukie
By Alexander.Jukie 2010-09-17 07:16:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I quit at the end of August. It wasn't the same once Zaawo quit and Hyimi stopped playing as much. I kinda just stopped playing initially to take a break. I'm gonna be trying 14 with Zaawo and Nienna when it starts hopefully. Though I'm not gonna be playing as much as I did 11.
I've seen a bunch of PF on facebook. I think a lot of them went to WOW with Arutha and Ruthia.

Last time I was on we'd lost the *** candy again and it didn't look like we were getting it back. Everyone was too busy with Abyssea.
 Alexander.Kolossus
By Alexander.Kolossus 2010-09-29 03:59:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Asianguy said:
durp durp durp

Woah... Asianguy.. really??

SEEECRET ASIAN-MAN! SECRET ASIAN-MAN!
By Kailana 2010-09-29 04:17:56
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread and all the screenies of people getting together to cheer and pose reminds me of why I started playing this game, and loving it.

I enjoyed abyssea, I just don't think I was ready for truckloads of f'ing awesome stuff to be dumped into the game in such a small span of time. For a bit it revitalized the game, then seemed to kill it (for me). For a short time it brought together all the oldbies to run around and do stuff and have a grand old time, like old times.

Unfortunately it killed just about everything else in the game which I grew to love. No more sky, no more salvage, no more CoP, all that jazz. I imagine it's better with those atma you get from doing missions existing now, but I was able to take that brief period of abysseadearh of vana'diel, and a really annoying credit card issue, to run away screaming....even if it's just for a little while.

Seriously though, thanks for the thread, brought back a lot of good memories for me. Remins me if I decide to try 14, I gotta get ahold of certain ff11 peeps. xD
 Ifrit.Jurai
Server: Ifrit
user: Jurai
By Ifrit.Jurai 2010-09-29 04:43:22
Link | Quote | Reply

At least 1k+ peeps from your server are online.. Last time I was on there was 1700 but only 3 seek 75-85 :\
 Asura.Rinkydink
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-09-29 04:51:26
Link | Quote | Reply

lolIfrit.. its one reason i left.. there was never anyone around to do stuff..
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2010-09-29 05:44:55
Link | Quote | Reply

OMG IT'S KD! Still got my Stinky yasha head.

OMG IT'S TOMA.. Hi toma ^^

And LOLNeorea :D

Also, Alex sucks. Don't believe their lies.
 Asura.Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2010-09-29 06:38:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Ultrarichard said:

Hi! Lol, I still have a Stinky signed Hauby +1 - his first iirc! <3
If Alex sucks, come to Asura! Enough drama here for everybody! :P
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2010-09-29 07:32:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tamoa said:
Alexander.Ultrarichard said:

Hi! Lol, I still have a Stinky signed Hauby +1 - his first iirc! <3
If Alex sucks, come to Asura! Enough drama here for everybody! :P

I'm not on Alex anymore, I'm on Quetz with Blood and Deef.
 Alexander.Varistor
user: Varistor
By Alexander.Varistor 2010-09-29 07:37:28
Link | Quote | Reply

What's going on in here? ohai guys. I like being on Alexander with the wife. Most of you don't know me but i know a few of the ppl in the pics. Especially Troiken, i miss hanging out with him. /wave Kolo. sry to see TSW2 come to a halt. I miss visiting with KFC. I miss Sirtokealot, Rydell, Tarck, Maddogg, many more. Ya Sumo, lot of our old friends are gone or slowly leaving, but it was to be expected. at least the LS i am in is still going strong, we just had to change our schedule to incorporate new stuff and reduce the old content. i will see if i can post a few pics here in a little bit.
 Alexander.Varistor
By Alexander.Varistor 2010-09-29 07:58:23
Link | Quote | Reply

After beating Tinnin

Treasurer!!!!

Did you say Troiken? what a great guy. going through promies....
 Alexander.Jeffreyjelly
By Alexander.Jeffreyjelly 2010-09-29 08:01:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I had to take a break for college D:! Electronic an computer engineering = rape! I've seen so many people come and go from Alexander... It was a pretty bad *** server if you started back in the beginning. Though the server may not be active you just need to know the right ppl to do events... And oh gawd Kolossus! /wave varistor
 Alexander.Varistor
By Alexander.Varistor 2010-09-29 08:14:05
Link | Quote | Reply

awww JJ.. man i miss you bud. i went to college for computer engineering as well, i feel you. although it is diff now then back in 1990, for sure. was a pretty sad feeling when Raleg was telling me last week about TSW2, i really enjoyed hanging out with you guys. you were my first EGLS, and will always have a spot in my heart. You guys taught me alot and you especially about gear and macros and such. You've been a great mentor and thank you for all your time spent on lowly me.
 Alexander.Jeffreyjelly
By Alexander.Jeffreyjelly 2010-09-29 08:41:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Hehe yeah np! Taking 2 programming classes, calculus 3, prototyping, and speech lolll oh gawd I have class see ya
 Alexander.Haptic
user: Haptic
By Alexander.Haptic 2010-09-30 11:44:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tamoa said:
Dawwwwwwww Ryu! Toush!

MAJOR trip down memory lane, wow.

I has screenie too, lol - recognize any names? I think we were using FireFly ls pearl here.

That's Atmaride to my left. :D
Omg lol I just noticed a dead Kugenin!

Edit: dang, sucky graphics back then D: And aspect ration way off lol.

Alexander.Kolossus
By Alexander.Kolossus 2010-09-30 12:25:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Varistor said:
/wave Kolo. sry to see TSW2 come to a halt. I miss visiting with KFC.

Alexander.Varistor said:
was a pretty sad feeling when Raleg was telling me last week about TSW2, i really enjoyed hanging out with you guys. you were my first EGLS, and will always have a spot in my heart. You guys taught me alot and you especially about gear and macros and such. You've been a great mentor and thank you for all your time spent on lowly me.

TSW hasn't come to a halt at all. 6 years strong, and it probably never will. TSW still has a few people kicking around on XI. But the majority is now in XIV, on the Lindblum server.

As Kahlane said on the Core, "The legacy continues..".

Jimmyjelly, haven't seen you ghosting TS or the forums lately. lol
 Alexander.Sumo
user: sumo
By Alexander.Sumo 2010-09-30 12:53:42
Link | Quote | Reply

A lot of good people have come and gone from Alexander over the years, and a few not quite so savory characters as well. For the most part of my 5 years on Alex i've had a good time. The way were talking makes it seem as though were reminiscing about a long lost friend. I guess in a way we are because Alex isn't and probably never will be the way we long time folk remember it.
By Shadowcloud 2010-10-01 15:45:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey, not sure if any of ya will remember me but I was in pathfinders for a while too, great people, great LS :). Hope everybodys doing well!

Just wondering if anyone knows whats happened with greymoon or was still in touch?
 Alexander.Varistor
By Alexander.Varistor 2010-10-04 09:38:42
Link | Quote | Reply

maybe i am wrong, but iirc, wasn't Lurann in Pathfinders? i think i remember him talking about that.
 Alexander.Jukie
By Alexander.Jukie 2010-10-04 15:42:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel like I kinda remember Shadowcloud. I don't remember Lurann though. But technically I was only in the linkshell for a year. Shadow check ur pm for info about greymoon
 Alexander.Kryptonitic
By Alexander.Kryptonitic 2010-10-06 06:16:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Rich and Shadow ^_^

Yes Lurann was in pathfinders but only briefly before it ended.
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
Server: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2010-10-06 07:35:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:
Hows it feel to be the new Garuda? Oh wait, we had 600-800 during NA primetime...
expect server merge after ff14 ps3 release biaaaaatches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at the end of the road the game will end with 4/6 servers... just like aion online/warhammer/lineage 2, ffxi it's so ova and broken as well , easy like W.o.W since abyssea release, im so glad tons of e-peens with dalmy/salvage gear have been dumbed down