Forum » FFXI » General » For Humors sake
For Humors sake
First Page 2
 Asura.Malekith
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-25 23:28:30
Link | Quote | Reply

This strip translates over pretty well to FFXI, no? Every "girl" player that has given into the darkside is basically doing the same thing... lols...

note #1: Just focus on the punchline in the last panel

note #2: Me saying girl covers all stripes, including gay and straight male players masquerading as females in order to take advantage of gullible men... not like women have a monopoly on taking advantage of idiocy
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Server: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-01-25 23:53:52
Link | Quote | Reply

lol nice! ^^
 Leviathan.Crosis
Server: Leviathan
user: CrosisX
By Leviathan.Crosis 2009-01-25 23:55:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I refuse to believe that many attractive women actually play FFXI.
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-01-26 00:00:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Not many attractive women play FFXI, eh? Dang, I must be an ugly one lol. Anyways, I have heard horror stories about men who play as girls and sucker other guys out of gil and gear, and of all the *girls* I know on the game, only two of us are actually girls. I play with my husband, though, so I hang out with him and avoid guys who try to flirt with me or give me things. Hehehe sorry if you fellas are having trouble getting suckered by a pretty Manthra, tho! ;p
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-26 00:04:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith said:
This strip translates over pretty well to FFXI, no? Every "girl" player that has given into the darkside is basically doing the same thing... lols... note #1: Just focus on the punchline in the last panel note #2: Me saying girl covers all stripes, including gay and straight male players masquerading as females in order to take advantage of gullible men... not like women have a monopoly on taking advantage of idiocy

I take this as experience of either or both sides of the manipulation.

Which doesn't make you look good either way.

When will people realized that all the players here are male until proven otherwise? That way, you won't be "relenquished" of any of your "assets" to anyone who you think may/may not be of a specific sex.
 Fenrir.Alijah
Server: Fenrir
user: Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-01-26 00:08:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Crosis said:

Yes because, surely, if youre a girl, and you like FFXI, it must be because you're so ugly that you have to hide from RL.

What a ridiculous comment. And hypocritical to boot. So, there can be attractive men playing the game, but not girls? Or are you saying that everyone playing the game is, in fact, ugly?
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-26 00:12:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Fun with quotes...

Korpg said:

If you want to out yourself, be my guest... sad though, I thought we mutually agreed to keep your coming onto me on the downlow...

Seriously though... what sort of OCD compulsion do you have to post on every thread that comes up? I was posting a joke, unearthed from a strip I particularly enjoy for the purpose of spreading some laughs and yet once again I can count on you to pop up in here... I probably should have installed a pit trap just to make sure it'd be the end of you...
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2009-01-26 00:13:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Jenbunny much?
 Leviathan.Crosis
user: CrosisX
By Leviathan.Crosis 2009-01-26 00:34:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Alijah said:
Crosis said:

Yes because, surely, if youre a girl, and you like FFXI, it must be because you're so ugly that you have to hide from RL.

What a ridiculous comment. And hypocritical to boot. So, there can be attractive men playing the game, but not girls? Or are you saying that everyone playing the game is, in fact, ugly?

I love people who take things way too seriously on here. Seems like no matter what someone says its taken to the most serious extent it can be taken to. Does anyone have a sense of humor anymore? After all this thread did start out with a joke.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-26 01:10:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith said:
Fun with quotes...
Korpg said:
If you want to out yourself, be my guest... sad though, I thought we mutually agreed to keep your coming onto me on the downlow... Seriously though... what sort of OCD compulsion do you have to post on every thread that comes up? I was posting a joke, unearthed from a strip I particularly enjoy for the purpose of spreading some laughs and yet once again I can count on you to pop up in here... I probably should have installed a pit trap just to make sure it'd be the end of you...

Fuzzy internet, will let me see the stupidity that spawns from your computer, but is unable to let me online at the moment.

Trying my best to get my game back, but its looking like I won't be back for a little while longer.

So, until then, I get to roast ya until blackened.

Alijah said:
Crosis said:
Yes because, surely, if youre a girl, and you like FFXI, it must be because you're so ugly that you have to hide from RL. What a ridiculous comment. And hypocritical to boot. So, there can be attractive men playing the game, but not girls? Or are you saying that everyone playing the game is, in fact, ugly?

No such thing as a beautiful nerd. or good looking either.

Natural Selection has made us into 2 seperate catagories, the good looking and the ugly. Good looking people go towards one end of the spectrum (jocks, cheerleaders, the rich) while the ugly goes towards the other end of the spectrum (nerds, geeks, Malekith).

Those who are caught in between don't have any idea where they belong, and there are too few of them to make into a sub-catagory either (i.e. the least talented player on any team, academic or sports, rich nerds, poor jocks, usually a combination of 2 extremes)

And when will people realize that somebody is always going to take anyone else seriously? Joke threads, unless defined and actually funny, can not work because somebody is going to mistakenly take that as an actual topic worthy of being posted on a forum.
 Pandemonium.Crezelda
Server: Pandemonium
user: Crezelda
By Pandemonium.Crezelda 2009-01-26 01:12:33
Link | Quote | Reply

well im fat so theres one point on your scoreboard XD
 Pandemonium.Crezelda
By Pandemonium.Crezelda 2009-01-26 01:13:52
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.10bestfreedatingservices.com/blog/2008/09/50-reasons-to-date-a-geek/

I like geeks and this is why
 Garuda.Littledarc
Server: Garuda
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-01-26 01:13:59
Link | Quote | Reply

no such thing as a beautiful nerd? apparently you dont know many Asians :P
 Pandemonium.Crezelda
By Pandemonium.Crezelda 2009-01-26 01:17:54
Link | Quote | Reply

lmao dont get me started on the " looks" vs" whats inside" aspects of picking a mate. Nether me nor my bf are physically each others type ( well i can fix that by putting on some PVC and dying my hair red) but we still have the chemistry of a solid brick of sodium dumped into a swimming pool :D

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
Server: Seraph
user: xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2009-01-26 01:19:23
Link | Quote | Reply

lol
 Pandemonium.Crezelda
By Pandemonium.Crezelda 2009-01-26 01:20:32
Link | Quote | Reply

whats the fun in that? ; ;

Post deleted by User.
 Pandemonium.Crezelda
By Pandemonium.Crezelda 2009-01-26 01:22:19
Link | Quote | Reply

could you stretch your neck out to bend it down and... um chew your toenails. yah thats it....

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-26 01:30:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Intrawebs let you troll on here, but you can't get on game? Banned maybe? I hope so, reading your jackassery would be a small price to be were I to know that you can't get on game anymore...
 Pandemonium.Crezelda
By Pandemonium.Crezelda 2009-01-26 01:32:06
Link | Quote | Reply

idk im a romantic myself. i need that companionship and love. But its ok cause i put out like a fire extinguisher so hes happy too. Hes just gotta cuddle before and after and tell me how he loves me >.>

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-26 01:50:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bartimaeus said:
aw Crezelda gettin MUSHY. :P And who was that directed to Malekith? JW :S

Me.

And I'm not banned. In case you were wondering, my name was not on the list.

I was also having fuzzy internet before this whole ban hammer came down, so sorry to disappoint ya.
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Server: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-01-26 02:48:02
Link | Quote | Reply

OOO Fuzzy internet, sounds like a drug or something. lol

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Celestinia
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-01-26 02:54:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bartimaeus said:

OH

MY

GOD!!!

ROFL XD
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-01-26 03:04:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Crez... I think Bartameas meant by his extension of his arms was quite possibly something down there Extending 10 Ft... MUHAAAAAA

WAY TO GO BART!!!!! LMFAO!!!! ( Guy Humor)!!

Anyways, even tho my wife has her computer beside me..( we call our computer side by side each other " Command Central " she don't play but I do.. she just asks and sees what's the BS is on and so what , like a soap opera... i.e Who got screwed outa gil this week, and whose on the shitlist..

I just usually emote ppl and emote motion the guys or gurls regardless of the status in the game.. mitha or manthra, or female chick, I make it look like I'm either spanking them or grabbing their behinds...You want to play a female char, time to accept what usually comeas with the female role. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA!!!

all in good fun too!

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-01-26 03:07:44
Link | Quote | Reply

HAHA!!! Get to bed Taru!!!! LMAO!
First Page 2