Wake Up People!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » wake up people!
wake up people!
 Shiva.Demiomega
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Demiomega
By Shiva.Demiomega 2009-01-25 12:51:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont know how people can justify tryin to sell gear such as Homam for 5-10M! Thats more then most ZNM drops which are hardly existent. And Nyzle gear for 1-2M? lol I see shouts for free lot everyday! Come on guys get real with your "Bazaar" prices! Wake up deflation is here!
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-01-25 13:02:11
Link | Quote | Reply

The only way people are going to see prices drop is if they stop buying the stuff at the current prices. Basically, if the ***is selling at that price, that's what it's worth to people, I guess.

God, I'm so poor lol
 Kujata.Malicfayt
Server: Kujata
user: Malicfayt
By Kujata.Malicfayt 2009-01-25 13:31:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Homam Spartan helmets style alone is worth 20mil. wish i could get one for 5mil D=!
 Alexander.Nepharite
Server: Alexander
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2009-01-25 13:47:13
Link | Quote | Reply

They are being real with their prices, you should have seen how much rare/ex gear cost before deflation.

Besides if you don't won't to pay for it, join a ls that is only dedicated to what you are wanting to get or form a nyzul static. Most that gear isn't really that hard to get.
 Siren.Bungie
Server: Siren
user: Bungie
By Siren.Bungie 2009-01-25 13:49:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Demiomega said:
I dont know how people can justify tryin to sell gear such as Homam for 5-10M! Thats more then most ZNM drops which are hardly existent. And Nyzle gear for 1-2M? lol I see shouts for free lot everyday! Come on guys get real with your "Bazaar" prices! Wake up deflation is here!

Selling all nyzul gear, low tier ZNM, Sea capes and triggers. Leave PM plz, ty.

http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=412623
 Asura.Jamofu
Server: Asura
user:
By Asura.Jamofu 2009-01-25 14:06:07
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Homam makes sense to sell, but the rest is just silly
 Asura.Srcibbles
user: srcibbles
By Asura.Srcibbles 2009-01-25 14:24:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Jamofu said:

Hey Futchy you out of GM jail yet?
 Fairy.Poostaru
Server: Fairy
user: poostaru
By Fairy.Poostaru 2009-01-25 17:29:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Im very disappointed this thread is not about diet Pepsi max ... Still prices have gone way down. Back before I quit a trump crown was about 1.2 mill now its like 15k. Give it time the prices should drop.
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-25 17:42:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bungie said:
Demiomega said:
Selling all nyzul gear, low tier ZNM, Sea capes and triggers. Leave PM plz, ty. http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=412623

Free Nyzul/Limbus/Sea/Sky/HNM gear! Be the best, and don't pay a cent!

All we want is your soul, your account information, your dedication, your understanding that you can only get 1 piece of gear a month, or until us LS leaders get everything we want, which is impossible, seeing as we are lootwhores and WILL drop stuff from ourselves to keep YOU from getting stuff.

Apply at 24/7.com, where you have to pay us to join our LS.

P.S. /end rant about 24/7, had to do it when I saw this.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-25 18:43:14
Link | Quote | Reply

So I walk into this thread and I see broken windows, children crying, scenes of mass distraction that bear no repeating... It just makes me wonder, "What happened?"

Then I look above me in the post log... Korpg was here... 'nough said!
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Server: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-01-25 20:16:46
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-25 20:51:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
Bungie said:
Demiomega said:
Selling all nyzul gear, low tier ZNM, Sea capes and triggers. Leave PM plz, ty. http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=412623

Free Nyzul/Limbus/Sea/Sky/HNM gear! Be the best, and don't pay a cent!

All we want is your soul, your account information, your dedication, your understanding that you can only get 1 piece of gear a month, or until us LS leaders get everything we want, which is impossible, seeing as we are lootwhores and WILL drop stuff from ourselves to keep YOU from getting stuff. Apply at Maverick.com, where you have to pay us to join our LS.

Fixed.

Those windows asked to be broken.

Those children cry because they are lost.

And who needs that city there anyway?
 Asura.Jamofu
user:
By Asura.Jamofu 2009-01-25 21:34:33
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Srcibbles said:
Jamofu said:
Hey Futchy you out of GM jail yet?

Yup, thanks for your concern.