College Drinking Stories
 Gilgamesh.Minusseven
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
By Gilgamesh.Minusseven 2010-08-30 19:13:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Off to uni in 11 days, ill get back to you.. lol
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Getting drunk is too dangerous since picture phones and facebook came out. One *** up in college and your entire career could be ruined by a picture.
Who has a fully fledged career by the time they go to uni? :P
 Phoenix.Excelior
Server: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-08-30 19:16:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Minusseven said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Getting drunk is too dangerous since picture phones and facebook came out. One *** up in college and your entire career could be ruined by a picture.

Nobody but have you seen how many people in national politics get stupid ***that they've done brought up against them? Pictures of people smoking weed etc can ruin you.
 Quetzalcoatl.Natlow
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Natlow
By Quetzalcoatl.Natlow 2010-08-30 19:19:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Who wants to go into politics anyway? (could be causing a massive derail here) but any standard career, no one's going to care if you got drunk at university. Personally I'm studying to become a geologist, so it's expected of me! =)
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-08-30 19:20:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Natlow said:
Who wants to go into politics anyway? (could be causing a massive derail here) but any standard career, no one's going to care if you got drunk at university. Personally I'm studying to become a geologist, so it's expected of me! =)

Lol I'm a dual major in political science & Prelaw.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
Server: Leviathan
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-08-30 19:21:22
Link | Quote | Reply

it wasn't at a college but once my mom's *** husband got drunk and decided to grab a paintball gun and shoot up some guys car

that guy turned out to be a drug dealer or something and kept showing up around the condos with a gun and stuff, he also would park in front of our unit late at night playing very loud music
 Quetzalcoatl.Natlow
By Quetzalcoatl.Natlow 2010-08-30 19:23:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Quetzalcoatl.Natlow said:

Lol I'm a dual major in political science & Prelaw.

I don't mean any offense to your subject here, as I'm sure you're interested in it (you wouldn't be doing it otherwise) but...

Ewwwwwwwwwwww.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-08-30 19:23:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
it wasn't at a college but once my mom's *** husband got drunk and decided to grab a paintball gun and shoot up some guys car that guy turned out to be a drug dealer or something and kept showing up around the condos with a gun and stuff, he also would park in front of our unit late at night playing very loud music

Only music that can be used as a weapon is lady gaga.
 Quetzalcoatl.Natlow
By Quetzalcoatl.Natlow 2010-08-30 19:25:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
it wasn't at a college but once my mom's *** husband got drunk and decided to grab a paintball gun and shoot up some guys car that guy turned out to be a drug dealer or something and kept showing up around the condos with a gun and stuff, he also would park in front of our unit late at night playing very loud music

Only music that can be used as a weapon is lady gaga.

Or the majority or crap....sorry, rap.
By Randomguy 2010-08-30 19:27:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Always a good game, turn on a TV show and drink every time somebody says another's name.

Bonus points if you turn it on Seinfield, half of the dorm would get drunk.
By Randomguy 2010-08-30 19:27:26
Link | Quote | Reply

oh shi....

drinking stories not drinking games
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 19:27:54
Link | Quote | Reply

24 'Damnit' game is fun apparently.
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-08-30 19:28:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Randomguy said:
oh shi.... drinking stories not drinking games

Don't matter, we're just bullshittin.
 Asura.Hampster
Server: Asura
user: hampster
By Asura.Hampster 2010-08-30 19:29:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ive come home after a night out and pissed on my christmas tree for some unknowen reason.

Also threated a subway member of staff while holding my *** in my hand to serve me a subway even though i had done a grab and run a few hours before there and forgotten,
I ended up in court for that stupid thing, but the raddest thing about it was the statment which said "he was seen waving his penis in a threatening manor" thats is just a very small ammount of stupid things ive done.
[+]
 Cerberus.Inglorion
Server: Cerberus
user: Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-08-30 19:31:56
Link | Quote | Reply

When I was goin to UNM My upstairs room mate invited me to her get together one night, because she wanted to see how I act drunk. All that was there were 4 girls. Anyway, I started drinkin with them, then I remember after awhile the room started spinnin, then I went outside to get some fresh air because I felt like I had to throw up, anyway one of the girls started talkin to me, and I didn't talk back, I was just nodding my head, I don't even remember what the hell she was sayin, I don't really think I was even listening to her, anyway, she leaned in to try and kiss me, and before she made contact I threw up, after that, I remember goin inside and laying on the ground, I remember her sayin somethin like "uhh your friend threw up", then I fell asleep, and thats all I remember....
When I woke up I was like "how long have I been asleep"?
But yeah, was real shitty, I never wanna get THAT drunk again....
 Siren.Maximillion
Server: Siren
user: mozart
By Siren.Maximillion 2010-08-30 19:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't have any good drinking stories, but I have some super-fun cocaine and acid stories.

Edit - Oh yeah, when I was in high school. I drank like ***loads on my birthday for the first time sorta and puked all over my girlfriend while dancing, it was awesome.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-08-30 19:36:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Maximillion said:
I don't have any good drinking stories, but I have some super-fun cocaine and acid stories.

I'm sure when you woke up you realized those stories never happened and you had just been passed the *** out on the couch.
 Siren.Maximillion
By Siren.Maximillion 2010-08-30 19:39:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Siren.Maximillion said:

I'm sure when you woke up you realized those stories never happened and you had just been passed the *** out on the couch.

First time for both those wasn't fun....AT ALL.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
Server: Leviathan
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-08-30 19:42:00
Link | Quote | Reply

why do i feel like im the only person who hasnt ever gotten high or drunk
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 19:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm the same. I never saw the use of it. I'm always pretty *** happy so just let the good times roll.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-08-30 19:47:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
I'm the same. I never saw the use of it. I'm always pretty *** happy so just let the good times roll.

I've never been high, only drunk maybe twice. I'm always the driver in my circle of friends cause I was the youngest to get a car v.v
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 19:49:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I've never been high, only drunk maybe twice. I'm always the driver in my circle of friends cause I was the youngest to get a car v.v

Lol I don't drive yet, but seeing as I rarely drink I'm assuming I'll be the driver :/

I've still got a slight phobia of driving so I've been putting off learning.
 Siren.Maximillion
By Siren.Maximillion 2010-08-30 19:52:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Lol I don't drive yet, but seeing as I rarely drink I'm assuming I'll be the driver :/

Pussy!
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 19:52:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Maximillion said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Pussy!

I'll *** you up with a string of sausages.
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-08-30 19:53:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:

Actually employers quite frequently check your Myspace/Facebook profiles as a kind of background check. A picture of you smoking weed would be bad.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-08-30 19:56:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Actually employers quite frequently check your Myspace/Facebook profiles as a kind of background check. A picture of you smoking weed would be bad.

The specific example I recall was a man running for board of education in New York. He was clearly winning his election campaign and his oposition produced a picture of him smoking weed as a kid. He lost by a land slide because of it despite a public appology.

Personally I think its HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE that Americans judge people to standards they don't hold to themselves but w/e.
By AdamChiro 2010-08-30 20:02:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Beat the ***out of a homeless guy and dumped his near-death body in the river, twice. I also got 17 girls pregnant with one load, set fire to a gymnasium and killed a few hookers.

Ahahahaha.. Awesome..